Status: Active. UPDATED: 4//27//11

Blood Connection

Chapter 1: She's Growing up.

A brunette waitress wearing a white button up shirt, black skirt, an apron and flats with a name tag that says 'Hello. I'm Brooke. How may i help you?' walked down a row of tables. She pulled out her order notebook and pencil and stopped at a table where a man sat. He had shaggy brown hair and when he looked up at her he had green eyes hidden behind stylish eyewear glasses. He was wearing a simple hoodie and jeans. He gave her a polite smile.

"Hello." He said and looked down at the menu. "Can I have a medium coffee, a glass of water and a burger with fries."

She nodded as she wrote it down. "Yeah, Water...good. 'Cuz I don't think coffee would cut through the salt on the fries." She said, only half joking.

"Yeah. I've learned my lesson last time I tried coffee with fries." They shared a laugh as he handed her the menu. The guy looked over at the breakfast bar and nodded his head over there. "Is that your little girl?" He asked. The Waitress, Brooke, looked over there and smiled.

"Yeah, She's mine." She answered as they both watch the little girl, a little less then one year old, sitting on the breakfast bar table bouncing and playing with one of the other waitresses. The other Waitress with the little girl wearing a name tag with the name 'Mandy'. Brooke looked at the guy. "How did you know?"

"Isn't it obvious? She looks just like you." He smiled and folded his hands together on the table. Brooke smiled and looked at the little girl again.

"Yeah. She reminds me on my grandmother. Such a bright smile and lovable personality. Just like her." Brooke said "Its hard taking care of her by myself but... when she happy like this its all worth it." She walked over and placed his order and made his coffee and water.

"Dare I ask about the lowlife father?" He said as she put his coffee and water down. He took the coffee and looked up to see she was holding the cream. "Two please." She nodded and set down two.

"Well, he's not all bad...well wasn't all bad." She said and noticed the sugar tray was out. She grabbed it and refilled it with the sugar she had in the apron pocket. "He would have been a great father if he was still around."

"So he just took off like that, huh?" The guy pressed on.

"Well, yeah. But I bet he wouldn't have if he knew I was pregnant." She finished refilling the sugar and pushed it over to him as he started to sugar up his coffee. "I mean...sometimes I do feel like he got what he wanted and ran for it." The guy looked up at her to see all sorts of emotions go through her eyes as she stared out the window next to him.

"Well..." He started, breaking her out of her trance. "...I'm sure little.." He trailed off for her to finish.

"Lilian" She said the name with pride.

He smiled and nodded. "Little Lilian doesn't need someone like that in her life anyways." Brooke smiled and walked off to get his order. She came back and placed it in front of him.

"Well, Thank you. For...for the talk um..." She said trailed off

"Tarri" He finished for her.

"Tarri.. Thanks" He nodded and she walked off to her little girl. The guy looked at his food but then turned his body to watch the little girl.

::Tarri's P.O.V::

Lilian really is beautiful. Looks just like her mother. I watched her as Brooke walked up to her and kissed her nose which cause the little angel to go into a giggle fit and she touched her nose, shaking her head rapidly. Brooke just smiled and rubbed the girl's head. She talked to the other waitress and I continued to watch the girl. She had my natural grey eyes and strong bone structure. I would do anything to keep that little angel safe. That's why I watch over her from a distance.

She just learn to walk...well...slightly. She walks but after awhile she fall because she goes to fast. I watched her practiced at the park the other day. She smiles. I can see her growing her teeth. She going to have a perfect 100 watt smile just like Brooke. I wish I could be in her life. But I can't. I have to settle with just being only this close to her. If my family found out I even near Brooke again, no telling what they would do. But one things for sure. We'd be separate once again. Luckily, my family never pays attention to where I go to school so they don't notice that I'm going to the same school I was in when they found me with Brooke. Retards.

They can't stop me from seeing her. Especially now that Brooke and I have Lili. The night we made love was magical. But right after, my father bragged me back to London, made me dye my hair and wear contacts. I didn't think it was all that necessary... but since Brooke didn't recognize me, I guess it was. I miss holding her and how she always smelt nice, like strawberries. Her favorite. But no matter what I'll always be there for her. I protect both Brooke and Lili even if they don't know I am. I never got the chance to tell her I was a Vampire. I was going to tell her the next morning but couldn't after being dragged away from her. I even went on animal's blood...just for her. And my little Lili... I see Brooke taking her to the hospital all the time when she gets too pale and won't stop crying. Her cries gets pain-filled and the sides on her throat gets red. That's because she's half vampire she needs blood.

I try as much as I can to slip some in her bottle when she sleep but most of the time she sleeps with Brooke in her bed. Its hard to do that when Brooke is pressing Lili into her chest, clutching on to her for dear life. Which she does as a motherly thing. But I wish she didn't, that way I can help more. And I wish she knew she had nothing to worry about because I'm around but then again, she's a single mother with a baby girl living with her own mother. She can't help but worry. And I don't blame her. I sighed and pushed my fake glasses up after they slipped down my nose. I start to eat before it got cold and drank both my coffee and water. Soon Brooke came and took everything, leaving the bill. I sigh again.

She really doesn't see Tony through the whole Tarri cover-up. That's probably because she use to seeing a grey eyed, straight blond haired guy. I mean it take me a bus load of gel just get my hair look all shaggy like this. Its a vampire thing. Our hair is natural straight. I took out a pen and wrote on a napkin before paying and walking to the door. I took one more look at my happy, bouncing offspring that held a part of my heart with her. Then a look at the mother of my child that held the rest of it in her hands before walking out the diner.

Those are my girls.

::No One's P.O.V::

Brooke walked over to the table to clean up and take the bill. But she looked at the table and saw a bulky napkin with the word 'Tip' on it. She reached for it and opened it. Her eyes popped out her head as she looked over the hundreds that was inside. It was at least 2,000 dollars. She put her hand over her heart and looked around to see if the the guy, Tarri, was around. But he was gone. She smiled and put it in her pocket and bounced over to Mandy and Lilian.