Status: Active. UPDATED: 4//27//11

Blood Connection

Chapter 12: Betrayal Or Not?

::TONY'S POV::

At dawn, I walked into my condo with a smile on my face. I closed the door and leaned against it as I chuckled to myself. I looked at my shoes for the longest time and by the time I looked up, Stefan was staring at me from the couch as if I've gonna screwy in the head. I just waved at him and pushed myself off the door.

"And why are you so smiley today? Last time you smiled like that you were talking about the time you and Brooke-" He cut himself off and looked at the air in front of him then back at me. "You didn't..."

"Hm." I scoffed. "I wish." I muttered. As I walked all the way in the house. My smile dropped as I looked up at the ceiling with a serious look on my face. " I really wish." I said more to myself.

"Enough fantasizing." Stefan said and turned around in the couch so he chest and hands were leaning against the back of it. "Spill, man. Why are you so happy?"

"Sure, man." I said smiling and walking to the kitchen to a bottle of blood from the refrigerator. "I'll tell you why I'm happy." I pointed the bottle at him and walked over the the snack cabinet. I opened it up and slammed it back. "Where the fuck are my animal crackers!?" I shouted and turned around to see Stefan pausing in the mid-action of stuffing crackers in his mouth. His hand slowly loosed on the box, letting it fall in the couch, hidden.

"What?" He asked, playing stupid. I shook my head and put my arms up in the air with my head back.

"Its doesn't even matter at the moment!" I said in a raised voice and dropped my arms and looked at him smiling. I leaned against the counter. "Lili's got her powers." I stated. Stefan face lite up in just as much excitement as mine.

"Get out.... Really?" He asked. I nodded as he walked over to me. "So, man, tell. What she got? Can she like move shit around with her mind and shit?"

"Nah." I sighed. That was always a awesome power to us and we both wanted it. Too bad we didn't. I got exploding things and putting them back together with my mind. Boring, right? Stefan got camouflaging. He's is better then mine, I mean, come on now. "She got teleportation. You should have seem it. She teleported herself from her high chair to the top of the fridge. yesterday."

"Thats awesome! Soon, she'll be walking straight and hunting, then next thing you know.." He hit my chest, "She'll be getting married." I looked at him warningly.

"Not so fast, Steph. Let just be happy if she can keep her toys out of her nose." I said and pushed myself off the counter with my bottle of blood. "And you owe me crackers. Now." I said and walked out the kitchen.

Stefan followed. "Woah, Woah, Woah, You said it didn't matter-"

"-AT the moment." I finished. "The moment's gone. You owe me crackers, dude." I said and chugged down the blood. Stefan groaned, grabbing his jacket to go to the store.

"You and your stupid animal crackers." He mubbled before leaving out the door.

___BC___BC___BC___BC___BC___BC___BC___BC___BC___

::Brooke's POV::

"Are you crazy!?" I hissed into the phone, as I changed Lillian's diper.

No. You need to get back out there, Brookie. Have someone to take care of you and Lili. Or just.... to have fun with. When's the last time you just went out just to have fun?

Mandy said on the phone I stopped and sighed. "I'm not dating again, Dee-dee. I have Lillian to think about. I don't want guys around her. She might get the wrong idea and start calling them daddy." I stated and put powder on Lillian's bum.

Then let her. She needs a daddy in her life. Unlike the ball-less wonder she's got for one.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes at Mandy bad-mouthing Tony again. I really wish she wouldn't because he was a great guy...when he was around... I'm still sure he wouldn't have took off if he knew about Lili. After I finished putting on a clean diaper on her, I sat her up so I could put lotion on her.

"I don't know, Mandy... It just doesn't feel right. In some way, I feel like I'm betraying Tony if I did. Plus, who wants to date a girl with a baby?" I asked honestly.

Oh, I don't know.... Lots of guys. Hot mamas are sexy. They want you to be their mom

I blushed at that statement. I couldn't even think of getting close to another guy. But Mandy was...kinda right. About me having fun. I have been kinda stressed with everything. I need to take a break before my hair starts falling out. Lillian started moving around trying to grab her bear. I handed it to her and picked her up.

"Maybe..." I trailed off.

Great! I already got you a date for tonight, girly. So get ready and I'll come over to babysit in a minute.

"What!!" The line went dead. What was I going to do? I can't go on a date tonight. I'm not ready; emotionally and appearance wise. I looked down at myself and at Lillian on my hip. Oh God.