Status: Active. UPDATED: 4//27//11

Blood Connection

Chapter 14: Face The Fire

::Brooke's POV::

I sat there in the dark with my robe on, on the couch. Mandy sat on the other side of the couch. We talked quietly because Lilian was in the other room sleeping soundly. There was no light in the room but the moonlight showing through the window. I was explaining my date with Mandy. She was also in one of my robe. It was too late for her to be driving so she was just going to stay the night.

"I'm telling you Dee-Dee. It was the most fun I had in a while. Thank You." I smiled.

"I know." Mandy squealed lowly.

"But...it's not happening again, though. He was a nice guy but I think he was more into his friends more then me towards the end of the date." I explained.

"What!?" Mandy said a little too loudly.

"Shh..." I said as I popped up and covered her mouth.

She pulled my hands away. "What did that slim ball do?" She harshly whispered.

"Nothing really. Its just he didn't even look my way once we got to the bonfire. Plus, I wouldn't go on another date period. All I could think about was leaving Lili behind. I felt so bad." I sighed and laid my head down in her lap. She laughed lightly which told me she understood as she stroked my hair. That wasn't the only reason either. I couldn't help through the whole date but compare Eein to Tony. I tried to stop but they were just so different. The part of me that was pining for Tony was picking out every flaw in Eein and making it obviously known.

I don't think I could go on any more dates ever because I could never get over Tony. My heart was his. And since it wasn't mine anymore, its impossible to give it to someone else. It made me wonder if Tony thought of me as much as I thought of him. Probably not. If he thought the way I did he wouldn't have left in the first place. Just then, we had a 'thump' coming from Lili's room. Me and Mandy hurried our way to the room. But when we entered, Lilian was fast sleep sucking on a bottle. My eyebrows furrowed as I walked up to her crib.

"Did you give her a bottle?" I asking looking at the bottle in the sleepy Lilian's mouth.

"No. I thought you did..." Mandy said walking up to the crib with her arms crossed. "She had when you just got home. I assumed you gave it to her." Mandy shrugged. I looked at her and then at the bottle. I reached down and gently pulled it from out Lili's mouth without waking her, I held it up int the air before walking out the room. Mandy stayed behind. As I walked in the kitchen, I shook my head and dropped my hand to my side with the bottle in it. Maybe, my mind was going at an early age. I knew it was too soon to have a baby.

I ran a puddle of water in the sink so I could wash it out. Then I placed the bottle and the top in the water. Benting down to the cabinet under the sick , I got the dish liquid and gasped when I straightened up and saw the red flowing out of the bottle into the sink water. I dropped the soap bottle catching Mandy's attention as she passed by. She walked over and looked over my shoulder.

"What the fuck is that!?" She questioned. I didn't answer. I didn't know how. Things have been weird lately and I don't know how far this is going to go. I don't know how to deal with it and quite frankly, I don't want to. The first thing that came to mind was that my baby was drinking whatever this stuff was. I ran in the room and to her crib, opening her mouth. I didn't mean to wake her but her eyes fluttered opened as she looked up at me. Her mouth wasn't even red. It was like she wasn't even drinking it. She yawned and stood up, shakily in her crib. What was going on? Did someone like put a Curse on my child?

::Tony's POV::

"Shit." I muttered. I didn't think she would actually take the bottle. Usually, Brooke would just leave her with it so I could get it later. But with Lilian's powers coming and the strange things she's been doing, it's only a matter of time before Brooke claimed her the Exorcist and drag her to church. I didn't think all this would happen so fast. I mean I knew Brooke would have to know that her child was half vampire but I didn't really think it about. I didn't really have a plan on telling her or letting her find out. I can't really be around her so I have no idea what to do about all of this. I didn't even get a chance to tell her I was a vampire.

I sighed and slapped my forehead. What am I going to do? I felt as if I was caught between a rock and my family. And trust me you wouldn't want to be inbetween either one. I've been there before...seriously. I looked through the window and watched my Angel shift around in her crib until she looked up at the window and saw me. I smiled. She was always able to find me. Its like our own personal game. I hide around looking after her and she finds me. I waved at her and watch her cover her face and giggle. She's so cute. I wish i could hold her. I've never really held her before.

Then it dawned on me that I couldn't keep doing this for the rest on her life. And she couldn't keep pretend to be full human when she wasn't. She would have to go to school with other vampires until she was 16. She would have to learn not to feed from her mother and learn the different behind humans and different types of vampires. There was alot of thing she would need to be doing in the future that she can't do if she doesn't face the fire soon. At that moment, I silently promised my little girl that I would face both Brooke and his father...One day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the hold up. I've been busy.
Not the mention Writer's Block