Status: Active. UPDATED: 4//27//11

Blood Connection

Chapter 30: Brother to Brother

.:Tony's POV:.

This was it. I knew what was coming. The questions, the stories, the interagations, the finger-pointing, stern talks and all. It was usually things I would either avoid or talk myself out of. But i've been preparing myself for this since I found out about Lilian. Some part of me still wasn't ready but I was ready to face it for both Brooke and Lilian. It all had to stop. Brooke needed to stop worrying over something that needed to be taken care of a long time ago, about a year and a half ago. Not very long ago but to everyone involved, it seemed like a lifetime.

I watched in the sidelines as are all the girls ogled over Lilian. I could imagine they would be excited. We rarely have babies around this old house. Will and Kimberly would have one, with Will being Half blood and all, but Will's mother was half-blood and he's father, human. So, he wouldn't have the pure blood to have a baby with Kimberly, her being a Spor blood. Which is sad for Kimberly who wants one more then anything. It felt kind of unfair that I got a be a parent and they didn't because it the most wonderful feeling in the world. Mandy walked up to me and crossed her arms.

"So... this is where you come from." Mandy said with a sigh and looked over at my family. Kimberly was now holding Lilian in her arms tightly, as if she didn't want to let go. Will was beside her holding Lilian's small hand in his huge one. Samantha was sitting next to Denis as they watched the interaction with Lili and Will. Hannah was...well... trying to get Lilian back from Kim. Sid stood farthest away from everyone but still watch everyone else Natalie and Lyza giggled about being Aunts and making future plans to take Lilian places.

"Yeah..." I said with a sigh also.

"You know, its not as bad as you made it seem. In fact, I know someone who would kill for a family like this." She stated. I just looked at her for a moment. She smacked her lips and glanced to the side. I looked over to see Brooke standing there watching everyone else.

"Right." I said and started to make my way over to her. I placed my arm around her making her look up at me. I sent her a soft smile earning one right back from her.

"I love your family already." She laughed a bit as Kim and Hannah started to fight over Lilian. I laughed as well. It was then that I knew facing my father was worth it all.

"You haven't seen nothing yet. This is a mad house." I said and put my chin on the top of her head as my other arm placed itself around her waist. Right then, I caught the eye of Will who stood up and ushered me to follow him. "Um..." I pulled away slightly "Why don't Natalie give you and Mandy a tour of the house." I said lowly. Natalie would hear it anyways.

"I'd love to." Natalie said cheerfully right in front of us in seconds with Lilian in her arms. You could see both Hannah and Kimberly pouting behind her. I nodded and kissed Brooke cheek before walking off to the side of the room with Will. As my older brother, I always looked up to Will. He never judge without very good reason and was always understanding.

"So, you're forbidden to see this girl again and you run off and make a baby with her." He said seriously with his arms crossed before smiling and slapping my arm. "Kudos! I never would have had the guts to do that."

"As much I as wish I did it on purpose, I didn't. Brooke was pregnant when I left." Will's eyebrow lifted in interest. I start to tell as much as I could about what happened after I left home for the second time to get back to Brooke til now with less details as possible to make it shorter.

"Well... you're lucky Dad's not here." At that I took a breath of relief. I still had a little time before I had to face him. "He went with the cult for a weekend meeting so you have about two days 'til he comes back. You could always run...that seems to work for you...." I glared at him and he held up his hands. "Sorry...just a bad joke."

"I'm not running. I came here for a reason."

"I know... And I'm proud of you for that. I just don't want anything to happen to that little girl, Tony. She doesn't need anything to happen to her mother or you. Losing either one of you would set her down the wrong path." Will warned. By that, he meant Lilian could feel the need to kill humans in order to make herself feel better. It just like humans. They feel the need to do drugs to end there problems, well, with vampires, it's killing.

"Right. But I want Lilian to be able to come and visit her family without her grandfather snapping at her like a stranger." I said louder then I should have. Will nodded and smiled.

"Well, we're behind you each step of the way. Know that." He said softly. I nodded.

"I know. But my only concern is Brooke. Lilian was born to be in this world. Brooke is just a human."

"And that other girl?"

"Mandy?" I questioned "Pff... She'd scare any vampire we have around here." I said in dismissal. "I'm not worried about her. I'm more scared for anything else out there." That caused Will to go into a fit of laugher before he patted my shoulder and we walked off out the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short and late. I had writers block.
That's why this chapter seems kind of wacked out.
Sorry again. :)