Status: Active. UPDATED: 4//27//11

Blood Connection

Chapter 31: House of Beauty

"...and this is the music room!" Natalie said excitedly with Lilian still locked in her arms. The whole family, minus Tony and Will, was giving us a tour. One by one, someone would introduce a room to us. She turned to me and Mandy with a bright smile before opening the white and gold double doors. We entered a large space of instruments. Everything from strings to horns filled the room. It was like an advanced version of my music class. "This is were I spend most of my time. I love it in here." She said taking a seat on the piano bench and running her finger over the top of the shinny black exterior.

"You play piano?" I asked.

She nodded with pride as she smile at me. I could tell she was very passionate about it. "I'm a songwriter and singer. Well, not professionally…yet. I'm waiting a few years. My music's the future." She said confidently.

"Moving on…" Hannah said. I looked towards the door at her to see her the rest of the siblings behind her ready to move on. Natalie stood up and walked out while making a funny face to Lilian, making her laugh. Mandy and I followed.

"Next is the dance studio." Hannah said while opening the door just down the hall from the music room. "My favorite place, of course. I hope you like it too, Brooke and Mandy." It was a large room of mirrors with wooden floors. Balance bars were placed along the walls and another piano sat in the corner along with a stereo next to it.

Mandy walked inside and looked around. "You dance, Hannah?"

"Ballet." She chirped, proudly.

"Nice." Mandy nodded. "I use to ice skate, I learned ballet for it. It was part of training."

"Really? Maybe we could dance together!" Hannah smiled. Mandy shook her head.

"Eh, I'm not that good. I only took it because it was required. I'd break a leg if I tried it now."

"I don't believe so." Hannah said not giving up.

"Oh, leave her alone, Hannah. She doesn't want to dance." Lyza interjected.

"I only want to see her dance." Hannah said softly, pouting at Lyza.

Natalie just ignored the conversation between her sisters as she bounced Lili around. Soon, Lili started to whine that turned into light crying. "Oh." Natalie said and looked up at me. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make her cry."

I smiled and shook my head. "Its okay. It's not you, she's just tired. She hasn't slept since the middle of the plane ride here." I explained as Natalie handed Lili over to me. Lilian laid her head down on my shoulder and rubbed her eyes.

"Aw. Poor baby." Natalie said softly as she leaned down to my shoulder to look at Lili as Kimberly came and rubbed Lili's back.

"We'll cut the tour for today so you could put her down for a nap." Kimberly smiled.

"I'll show you to your room." Denis said. He turned on his heels and started to walk down the hall. Everyone followed as he turned corners and walked through out the home. We must have passed Sid's room because he soon stopped walking with us and entered one of the room with the door shut. "Here we are." Denis spoke as he pushed open the door for us. "Hope it's accommodating."

"Are you kidding? This is room is incredible." I said walking into the greatly designed room. The color scheme was lavender and creamy white. Everything was silk from the bed sheets to the curtains, from the robes hanging on the back of the closet door, to the decorative material hanging over the headboard. The floors were white carpet and the furniture was carved oak wood.

"It's like a magazine picture…" Mandy said, running her hand over the bed covers before examining the design on the headboard. I began to rock Lili so she could go to sleep.

"Mandy," Denis called. "Your room is just next door." He said stepping out of the way for the door. Mandy smiled and walked towards the door. Denis let Mandy go out first before he pushed Hannah playfully and fled the room. Hannah gasped from surprise and followed after him and Mandy. Samantha stood by the door before finally speaking up.

"I'll get your things." She said quietly with a small smile then she left.

___BC____BC____BC____BC____BC____BC____BC____BC___

Hours later after Lilian had woke up from her nap, everyone thought it would be a good idea to have a family breakfast. Well, all besides Kendrick who we haven't seen since we first got here. Anyways, after Lili was put down for her nap, Tony came to the room and just talked to Kimberly and Lyza about a few things that happened in Arizona. I just relaxed next to Lili's sleeping figure because I was totally jet lagged. So now, everyone was entering the dining room which consisted of a long table to fit everyone and an amazing ceiling design above us.

"Its beautiful…" I said in awe.

"It's an original piece that's only seen in castles now. As you can see, we sort of modernized this castle, but it still has it's castle-like features." Tony explained when he walked up behind me with Lilian in his arms.

Mandy licked her glossed lips, "I want a castle. Why don't they have castles in Arizona…" She muttered making Tony laugh. We all sat down at the table and everyone began to socialize. Tony sat Lilian next him on his left in a highchair. It looked fairly new so I assumed he just bought it for the house. I sat at his right and Mandy sat at my right. Samantha came out through a door in a corner and sat down gracefully. Then, Kimberly and Natalie walked out the same door and everyone looked at them.

"Breakfast time!" She said waving a spatula around. Kimberly smiled with an apron draped over her arm. Lyza walked into the room carrying multiply dishes and sat then on the table. Everyone talked happily as they filled there plates with pancakes, toast, eggs, bacon, and every other breakfast food that was laid out on the table. The three girls sat down and began to fill their plates as well. Will kissed Kimberly on the cheek and thanked her while Hannah thanked Natalie, Lyza and Samantha. Tony placed a glass of orange juice next to my plate.

"Freshly squeezed." He stated. I smiled and thanked him. I looked over at Mandy to find her talking to Samantha. I could tell Samantha was kind of shy but that didn't stop Mandy…nothing ever could. As I looked around, I saw just how out of place me and Mandy looked. Everyone was pale and graceful with every movement. Also, everyone, even Lili, had excellent posture. My posture was nothing less then horrid compared to theirs. Even so, I looked around in awe and admiration. I always wanted a huge family like this, one that was as social and caring as this one. I almost felt as if I had found it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M BACK! Okay, so now I'm getting back on the ball. Updates may be a little slow because of me editing my other stories as well but I'll make sure they're posted and out there for you guys.

Oh, and I'll also be moving one of my Twilight stories from quizilla to here soon.Its not finished thought :/ Its called WORD FOR WORD. Its a Emmett Cullen story :) I have the first 14 chapters already so I'll just edit and continue from there. They liked it on Quizilla I hope you guys do too when I post it.

I missed you guys <3
Don't forget to Comment, Comments are like my fuel.