Status: Active. UPDATED: 4//27//11

Blood Connection

Chapter 7: Daddy is Here

::Tony's POV::

Damn-it! I forgot the bottle at home. I don't even remember refilling it either. I looked through the window to see Lilian fast asleep. I think I have a little time before the burning in her throat starts to bother her. So I rush back to my condo and refilled the bottle the I left in the sink. Just then the phone rang. I looked at it. The phone never rings. I slowly walked over to it and picked it up.

"Hello?" I questioned. Hopefully it was a wrong phone.

"Hello, Anthony." A deep voice at the other end of the phone said. Hope: Denied

"Father." I said respectfully. "Why the sudden call?" I ask.

"Can't I call just to say hello?" He asked. I didn't answer. "Right. I only called to check on you and Stefan. You are my son."

"I know, Dad." I said getting son-like all the sudden. "I'm fine, for the most part."

"Anthony..." He warned. "Don't start..."

"Start what? Talking about how you ruined my life? Pulling me away from the friends I've made, the house I spent time to actually made homely, and the girl I loved? Oh yeah, Father. I think I just might start." I spat into the phone.

"I did what I did for the family. Your a royal pure blood. You should know better. I said I didn't want you, Kendrick or Hannah to associate with humans. I want-"

"Its not fair!" I shouted into the phone. "The rest get to have relationships with humans and us three can't? It doesn't even sound fair to begin with."

He sighed into the phone. "I told you. I just want to continue the pure blood in our family somehow..."

"And I have pay for it, huh?" I said lowly "Its doesn't even matter. Things have changed now." I said strongly

"I know. Because you're away from that girl. I didn't want to you too attached." He said.

"Yeah, Father." I simply said. I was really talking about things changed because I was a father now. And now it's too late because I would forever have a connection to Brooke now. "I hope you're happy." I hung up the phone and walked out the door of the condo.

Once I ran back to Brooke's Parents' house, I realized Lilian wasn't in her crib anymore. Damn. Brooke had to her to the hospital. She wasn't too far through. I could still hear Lilian crying, so I followed. As I ran out of sight and out of the street lights so no one would see, I could hear Lilian's crying getting louder. So I'm close. I could also smell Brooke. But something made me suck in unneeded air and made me trip on a bike in the backyard of some one's house. My face hit the ground but I didn't feel anything so I quick got up and sniffed the air again. That smell. I know it anywhere. Brooke's blood. It was strong. I took action and ran as fast as I could to see a car flipped over.

I recognized the licence plate. That was Brooke's car and Lilian crying. I would have zoomed over there but people were starting to crowd around it, so I ran in human speed to the car. I put my glasses on and pushed through the people. I felt as if another vampire had ripped open my chest and stomped on it. I did this. I took too long with that damn, unnecessary phone call. Brooke was laying out side the car, her head bleeding. She was probably throw out the car. Not wearing a seat belt I bet. Lilian was still crying inside the car. I held my breath and quickly yanked the door off the car. But I made it look like it was kinda hard because of the people watching.

I could hear Lilian crying for me. She knew her daddy was here. I broke the seat forward to get inside completely. Lilian was up-side down reaching for me. I broke off the car-seat belt that held the baby sit and pulled her out the car. People around me clapped that I got her out. I didn't check her for any cuts or anything. I knew she was fine. She was half vampire. She continued to cry but it dyed down slightly now that she was in my arms.

"Sir, I called the ambulance." A woman said to me. I looked down at Brooke who was out cold. They would take too long.

"No. I can run from here." I simply said and grabbed Brooke, throwing her over my shoulder.

"WHAT!?!" The woman said. But I didn't stick around to explain. I first ran at human speed, listening to the woman call out for me to stop and Lilian still crying. Once I was out of sight, I took off to the hospital. I stopped outside of Emergency. I didn't want to go in because they are going to want me to stay and explain things. Then when Brooke woke up they would tell her about me.

::No One's POV::

A nurse was walking past the emergency door when she heard something outside. She looked confused and walked outside to see a young woman laying on the ground bleeding from the head and a baby completely fine, sucking on a bottle and looking up at her. She ran back inside to get help. She can back with men and a stretcher. She picked up the baby while the men picked up the young woman on the stretcher and quickly took her inside. The nurse saw the baby looked exactly like the woman so she knew they were related.
"Lets get you check out." She told the baby and walked into the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
This Chapter song: Paparazzi by Lady GaGa.
I love her. :)

Chapter dedicated to heartagrams.
Read her stories. They're amazing!