Rachael, It's All or Nothing

Jonathan Toews just can't resist an opportunity to poke fun at and/or humiliate Rachael, ever since she landed face-first in his crotch. She's a disaster waiting to happen, and maybe if she stopped hating him, she'd realize their relationship really was all or nothing. If you could even call it a relationship, that is.
  1. When I First Saw You Standing There
    “No, I am clearly just hanging out down here. I can leave any time I want.”
  2. You Know, Was a Little Hard Not to Stare
    “First you shove your head in his crotch. Then you see him looking like you rolled in a dumpster. I think you made my week.”
  3. So Nervous When I Drove You Home
    I glared at him over the center consol. He was just getting off the highway, so he couldn’t use the ‘you’ll get hit’ excuse. “Pull over.”
  4. I Know, Being Apart's a Little Hard to Bare
    “Of course,” I muttered, rolling my eyes, “how stupid of me not to know that.”
  5. Sent Some Flowers to Your Work
    He stopped walking and turned to me. "Hell no. You're paying for yourself - I just thought you'd want to have me in your company." Asshole.
  6. In Hopes That I'd Have You in My Arms Again
    “So I found this pigeon on my window ledge last night, just completely staring at me. I thought maybe it was the reincarted soul of my ex-boyfriend Stewart who had that heart attack part way through dinner –”
  7. We Kissed That Night Before I Left
    I cleared my throat, and slowly slid off his back. “Well, this is awkward, I think I just crossed a couple of boundaries, here,” I mumbled, furrowing my eyebrows at the pavement. I couldn’t look at him.
  8. Still Now It Was Something I Could Never Forget
    He threw an arm around my shoulder and led me back toward the building. “So what you’re saying is I make you nervous.” It would have been polite for him to phrase it as a question, or better yet not to have said it at all.
  9. You've Got All That I Need
    Under normal circumstances, seeing him looking so awkward would’ve been the icing on my cake. “Sorry?” I interrupted, laughing.
  10. Lookin' At All Or Nothing
    Jonathan was getting a hoot out of it. Finally, when he pinned me for the fourth consecutive time, I growled, and Kody immediately moved me away. “Children! I’m separating you two!”
  11. Babe It's You And I
    I glared at his back, but I knew he couldn’t see it. “Come on Rachael, you aren’t fat enough to break my back, or anything. I can handle carrying you.”
  12. With You I Know That I'm Good For Something
    He rolled his eyes at me and stretched out so he was leaning on one arm. He still hadn’t done me the courtesy of sitting all the way up, though. “Kody isn’t the type of person to get killed in an alley.”
  13. So Let's Go And Give it a Try
    I angrily started swimming away from him, cursing him with each stiff stroke I took. “Plus it’s tacky.”
  14. We've Got Our Backs Against the Ocean
    And I did. I went back to my apartment, and promptly grabbed Jonathan, my florescent pink flamingo. If it were a real bird, it would be dead because I was squishing it so harshly to my chest.
  15. It's Just Us Against the World
    It was raining on Sunday. I should’ve known. In moments like this, usually when the heroine (me) makes some kind of realization (in this case, that I missed Jon), the weather tends to mirror her mood. Pathetic fallacy, I believe it’s called.
  16. Let's Take a Chance
    I opened my mouth to protest, but he gave me a hard, dirty kiss. “You make it damn near impossible to say no,” he grit out.
  17. Go Far Away Today
    I flopped back, sprawling out on the floor. Then I thought of something. “Pat, why are you in my apartment?”