Status: ????

Moment of Truth

Chapter 10

"Move over."

"Ow!"

"Stop, you're pulling my hair!"

"Well, I'm sorry, princess, but maybe if you didn't take up most the bunk we wouldn't be like this," Jack retorted.

"Me? I don't fucking think so! You spread your legs over the whole bunk, its not my fault you're abnormally tall!"

"I don't spread my legs, honey, thats you"

I gasped, "Why you son of a-"

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up! I swear to God!" Alex yelled and threw a pillow at us. This is what the past few days have been like. We literally can't go anywhere without the other, everybody makes sure we follow the rules. The only times I don't have to follow him is 1) when he's on stage or 2) one of us has to go the bathroom.

I don't know what part sucks the worst. The fact that All Time Low is somehow worse pigs than my brother and his band, or the fact that Jack purposely pisses me off because he finds it amusing.

"Ugh!" I got straight out of bed and headed towards the back.

"Where are you going?!"

"I'm going to the back to sleep on the couch. Is that o-fucking-kay with you?!" Nobody replied after that. I tromped to the back and laid down on the couch, and had the best sleep I've had since going on that bus.

I woke up four hours later to the sound of Alex singing along to Spongebob Squarepants. "Come on, Kelsey!" He whined and sat on top of me.

"Gaskarth," I warned, "Get off of me."

"No." Alex sat there a second longer. "Say please first"

I sighed dramatically. "Please?"

He smiled, "that's better," he conceded. He got up and sat down next to me. "So, uhm, about the whole 'prank' thing," He fumbled around with his hair for a few seconds. "Listen, I'm sorry, we took the whole prank crap outta hand. Forgive me?"

"Alex, of course," I sat up and hugged him. After all maybe he isn't as bad as I thought he was. All I ever really wanted was an apology to begin with.

"So friends now?" He asked smiling.

I smiled back, "Fo sho," I smirked a little afterwords and he chuckled under his breath.

I could hear Jack screaming about something on the TV. I groaned and rubbed my temples. It was way too early to deal with him. Alex nudged me with his elbow, I looked at him. "You know, he's not as bad as you think," Alex insisted.

"Oh, I'm so sure about that. He's not the egotistical, hyper, jerk I've met. It's all a disguise, right? Meant to trick everyone," I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Well, no, but he's only like that because he's afraid to be himself. Just wait. You'll get to know the real Jack, and trust me, you'll love him just as much as the rest of us do," He assured me, getting up and heading back into the main room. I pursed my lips.

I decided to get up and follow him. Everybody else, except for Jack was sitting down at the table eating breakfast. Alex joined the rest of them. I got out a cup and headed over to the coffee pot. Where Jack was just currently getting himself a cup.

"Uhm, coffee?" He asked, it was obvious he was trying to be civil.

I decided to try as well. "Yeah." I replied. He handed me the pot and I smiled. "Thanks."

"No problem." He said and sat down at the table.

Everyone was looking at us, it probably because Jack and I haven't said two civil words to each other this whole time. This morning is a big deal for us.

I walked over and sat down at the table next to Alex. He nudged me and sent me a knowing look. I rolled my eyes, but smiled anyways. I don't want to admit it, but these boys are really starting to grow on me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, it's kinda crappy, or well, really crappy, but its an update. :/
So... yeah. Kelsey and Jack are starting to learn to play nice :P