Status: ????

Moment of Truth

Chapter 11

"Okay, here's what's going to happen today," Matt dolled out. Here's the list of chores given to us, or, well, me. Considering I had to stay at Jack's side most of the time, I had time to mess around with All Time Low's stuff.

"...And, Jack and Kelsey, please help Vinny a little today, the merch is a mess, and I need something to keep you guys busy. So, that's what's going on people. Let's move." Wow, I tuned all that out, crazy.

I started moving and Jack followed. After stepping out the bus, we began our silent trek to the merch tent, where Vinny Vegas was getting ready.

By now I couldn't stand the the silence even though it's not like we liked each other. Who am I kidding? We jumped each other's nerves constantly, what can I say? I had to say something, though, he was being too quiet for his own good.

"Jack-" I tried, but he started saying Kelsey at the same time.

I couldn't help it. I started laughing.

"What were you going to say?" I asked between giggles, brushing bangs out of my face.

"I was going to apologize, for our stupid stunt. We should've never done that," He said, and I fingered my hair that was still tinted a bit green.

"I forgive you. I guess Cassadee shouldn't have jumped on you guys so much, it wasn't that bad. I wanted to say I'm sorry for being such a bitch. I guess I was a little judge mental in the beginning anyway." I shrugged and looked at my Sharpie colored in converse.

Suddenly, I was pulled into a hug. I hesitantly hugged back, smiling a little.

I felt proud for apologizing and I guess, maybe this tour wouldn't be so bad.

_-_-_-_-_

Well, maybe I was wrong.

Now my best friend and brother are trying to ruin my new found calm.

"So, you're actually getting along with Jack now?" Cassadee asked me, when we went to lunch later on at DQ and Jack was in the bathroom.

"Yeah, so what?"

"You know, you two would be really cute if you were a couple." She had to say that as I was drinking my raspberry lemonade? I started choking, to say the least.

"Please," I started, after I could breath again. "don't say that again. Just because we actually get along like civilized people now, doesn't mean we'll ever be more than that," I finished, taking a bite of my chicken in a basket.

"Sure it doesn't," Cassadee implied, sipping her orange soda.

"Okay, girl talk is over. The guy is back," Jack said, sitting back down.

Cassadee winked and I rolled my eyes, trying to politely smile to Jack. Obviously Jack noticed, because he became very suspicious very quickly.

"I don't know what you two were talking about, or what you're thinking, but stop."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, here I am, taking over the story for BulletsGoBoom. I hope you guys don't mind my writing, and stay subscribed. Because, i want to do well and continue Bullet's story proudly.

Anyhow, she would tell you a story, about her life and how it's going and apologize for taking forever, but i usually don't tell stories. But i will apologize for taking forever to update, I've been getting my bearings back from a trip to Washington, and i haven't have ideas for this story, therefore the filler-ish chapter. i'm sorry.

So, comment/subscribe, please?