Status: ????

Moment of Truth

Chapter 2

"Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey!" Brendon yelled as he opened the curtain. I groaned and pushed his face away, snuggling closer to Ryan.

"Go away..." Ryan groaned him.

"Come on, you two love birds! Time to rise and shine, tonight is our first show!" I stopped listening to him, and pretty much just ignored his attempts to get us up.

Brendon sighed, "I really didn't want to have to do this. So Jon agreed to." There was a distant yell and all of a sudden, ice cold water soaked Ryan and I.

"You. Are. So. Fucking. Dead. All. Of. You," I said slowly as Brendon, Jon, and Spence laughed their asses off. I jumped out of the bunk and they all started running. Ryan ran after Jon and Spence, while I pushed Brendon onto the couch.

"Say your sorry!" I tell him as I hold a pillow over him.

"NEVER!"

I slam the pillow on him over and over.

"Okay-- Fine-- Just stop!" I stop hitting him and got off of him, waiting for the apology. He quickly grabbed a pillow and hit me on the head.

"Oh," I push my hair out of my face. "This is war," We start hitting each other, laughing so hard we can barely breathe.

"Oh yay, a sexy pillow fight!" I turn and saw a tall guy in the doorway smirking at us. He pushed his dark brown hair, with blond chunks, away from his face.

"Ugh! He's my brother, you creep," I throw the pillow at the guy, and he catches it before it hits him in the face. I want to go slap that smirk of his face, but Brendon stepped in front of me before I could.

"Heh, Jack, this is my sister, Kelsey. Kelsey, this is Jack, from All Time Low. They're on tour with us," Brendon explained, trying to play peace maker.

"Pleasure to meet you," He replied. "I love your shorts." He winked at me and Brendon laughed.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes. "I'm gonna go change." I walked into the back and looked for something to wear. I pulled out a pair of yellow skinny jean, my light blue Metro Station shirt, and my light blue converses. I walked back out, hoping Jack was gone.

Of course, with my luck, he was not. He took one look at me and came out with, "OhGgod, don't tell me you actually like Metro Station."

"For your information I do like Metro Station, Trace and Mason are two of my closest friends," I snapped at him.

"They suck! 'Shake It' has got to be the worst song in the history, of all songs! Anyone of our songs is way better than that shit." I couldn't tell if he was trying to make a joke or not, but he was making a real asshole out of himself.

"You know what, Jack! You are such an arrogant asshole!" I walked outside, slamming the door. I walked off, trying to find Ryan, Jon, or Spence.

What an asshole! I mean what gives him the right to come on my bus and start saying things against some of my best friends. He acts like he's some amazing thing... I thought. As I continued to vent in my head, I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry!" I apologize, and look to see who I bumped into. "Oh my God! Mason!" I scream and pull my friend in for a hug.

"Hey Kels," He replied, letting me crush him.

"I've missed you. How are you, and Trace?" I ask as soon as I let go of him.

"I've missed you too. I'm doing good, and Trace is good too," He answered.

"I heard my name, hope it's all good things!" A familiar voice yelled and I looked around Mason, seeing Trace standing there, signature smirk on his face in all it's glory.

"Kelsey?" He asked, finally noticing it was me. He walked over to hug me. I replied in kind. "Have you seen Cassadee around?" Trace asked when he pulled away. I resisted my eye roll. They had a 'thing' together, kind of. It's one way saying it. They go from being inseparable to hating each other's guts so it's pretty confusing for everyone involved.

"No! I didn't know she was even on the tour! Now this tour would be great, if there was just one thing different," I said and they laughed.

"And what's that?" Mason asked.

I grimaced as I heard some guys laughing as Jackass sang/screamed "You gotta fight! For your right! TO PARTY!" God he's so fucking obnoxious, I just want to scream at him to shut up but I'm more polite than some people

"If he wasn't here," I told them sassily and they laughed a little.

"Hey, come over to our bus. I bet Blake and Anthony want to see you, and plus we gotta catch up, it's been forever since we talked," Mason told me.

"Okay, just as long as I am as far away from that asshole as possible," I decided for us, grabbing their hands and we started walking, but were soon stopped.

"Hey Kelsey!" Jack's obnoxious voice yelled after us.

I groaned. "You guys go ahead I'll catch up to you later," I insisted. Mason and Trace nodded and hugged me before they went back to their bus.

"What do you want, Jack?" I sighed while I turned to look at him, already feeling the irritation building in my veins.

"How about you ditch those freaks," He began and put his arm around my shoulders, "and hang with me and the guys." As soon as he said that I couldn't believe he would even say something like that. That wasn't anywhere near funny and I suddenly wanted to rip his arm off.

I decided against the bodily injury and instead ducked underneath it, pushing him away. "I'd rather gag to death, then spend time around you, Jackass!" I stormed off to the Metro Station bus, not once looking back at Jack.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kelsey

Heehee, oh goodness she really doesn't like poor ol' Jack.... xD
Don't worry Jack fans, they do learn how to play nice... ;P
Anyway, Comment//Subscribee??