Status: ????

Moment of Truth

Chapter 4

"Cassadee!" I screamed and ran over to my oldest and best friend.

"Kelsey! I've missed you girl!" She giggled and we hugged each other tightly. I've been best friends with her practically since the frist time I met her. It was her first tour and she and the rest of Hey Monday were touring with Panic! We first started talking backstage, after that it was like we were glued to each other's hips. Almost literally. When she had to go on stage to perform someone had to pull me away because I would start walking out there without even noticing.

"How have you been?! How's Elliot and the rest the guys? God, it's been so long!" I laughed as we let go.

"We're good, really good actually. Although, Elliot was a little love sick after touring with you guys last time," She giggled, "I swear that boy has it bad for you."

I giggled as well, "Aw, I love him but he's more like a brother to me."

"That's what you say about all the guys you know, when will you ever actually like someone? It's been so long since your last boyfriend." She shook my shoulders, jokingly. "You need a guy, hun!" We laughed.

"Speaking of boys," I began. " Trace was asking about you earlier, I think he wants to hook up during tour again."

She shrugged, "Eh, maybe. If he's lucky," She smirked and I slapped her shoulder. We kept laughing, and talking until eventually Elliot walked over.

"Hey Cass, they need us for sound check." Cassadee made a face, making me giggle. Elliot looked around her when she turned and his face brightened. "Kelsey! I barely recognized you! I've missed you!" He gave me a hug and I replied in kind.

"I've missed you too! Hey, after the concert tonight, we're having a party on our bus, so you guys should come, we can all catch up." I told them as he let me go.

"Yeah, that's a great idea, well we'll talk to you later after the concert" Cassadee told me while dragging Elliot with her. He wouldn't stop staring, I giggled. Maybe she's right, maybe he does have a thing for me. I turned and saw Jack walking towards the stage.

"Hey, Jack! Wait a sec!" I ran to catch up to him while he stopped and looked at me, confused and a little suspicious around the edges.

"I thought you didn't like me" He pretended to look hurt. I put on a somber face.

"Listen, I want to make up for how I've been acting." I turned all my charms on him. "The guys are having a party on our bus tonight. You and the rest of the band should come."

I could tell he was about to start flirting. He looked much too confident as he smirked and lowered his head to my ear, "And I should go because...?" He whispered into my ear. His hot breath against my skin made me shiver, I was charmed disgusted, I meant disgusted.

I played along with his flirting, I pressed my lips to his cheek. "Because, I'll be there," I whispered then turned. I swayed my hips as I walked away. I didn't have to turn around to know that he was staring.

I don't know why, but heart was beating quickly, and my chest felt all funny, like it was hard to breathe. When I was talking to him, I felt things, like things I haven't felt in awhile, and I certainly didn't want to feel toward him. I tried shaking off the feelings, but my mind kept wandering back to his lips against my ear.

This is not good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, not very good I know =[

But, oh my fucking god.
I started posting this story on Polyvore, not too long ago, and now this girl has started her 'own' story on there. It's like the same plot as mine. Only instead of the girl being sisters with Brendon, she's Jon's sister. She's also on tour with them, as the merch person. Then to fucking top it off, Jack is one of the guys who likes her main character. I don't know if its just me, but it fucking feels like she copied my story just changed a few things. Which really pisses me off >=[ and makes me upset. I'm so mad I could cry... ya know? I worked hard on my story, she doesn't have a right to steal it.
Anyway Comment/Subscribe?!?
~BulletsGoBoom