Status: ????

Moment of Truth

Chapter 6

"Ugh someone kill me now," I said as I walked into the kitchen area. There was no more seats so I just sat on Jon's lap. Brendon passed me a bowl of cereal, a cup of coffee, and God bless him, two Tylenol.

"Oh my god, thank you, have told you how much love you lately?" I told him.

He smirked, "Ha, yeah, right before you started dancing on a table last night."

My cup froze half way to my mouth. "What?! I so did not do that..."

"Sorry Kels, but it;s true. We have a video if you want to see it," Jon offered up with a chuckle.

"No, I don't want to see it! I was it to be burned from existance, is what I want!" Everyone at the table started laughing, and I just sat there arms crossed, pouting. Brendon laughed and gave me a big sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"Cheer up, sis! Don't make us have to spike your coffee," He winked and I couldn't help but laugh. I suddenly remembered about the prank. "Oh, I got to go see Trace and Mason. I'll be back later!" I announced and chugged down my coffee, giving all the guys a kiss on the cheek before running out to Metro's bus. I didn't even bother knocking because I knew they'd be asleep. I just walked in and went straight back to the bunks. I found Trace's and climbed in with him. I leaned into his ear and wasn't too nice about waking him up.

"GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED, TRACE TIMOTHY CYRUS!"

He sprang up in bed and hit his head on the bunk above his.

"Ow, fuck!" He put his hand on his head.

"Wakey wakey, baby!" I kissed him on the forehead and climbed out of the bunk.

"That hurt," He whined.

"Oh, stop your whining" I laughed, putting my hands on my hips. "It's time to wait to see if All Time Low got their surprise" I smiled evilly.

He returned my smile and quickly got out of bed. "Hey, get up! We're going to get something to eat and wait for All Time Low to figure out who pranked them," Trace announced, pulling open the curtains on all of his band mate's bunks. They all grumbled but they finally got out of their bunks.

They got dressed and we all went out to the center of the parking lot. It didn't take long until a very tired looking Jack walked out with his friend, Alex, and it looked like they were holding each other up. I felt a pang in my heart. I actually sort of felt bad about it for the first time since we planned it as soon as I could see the circle under Jacks eyes.

"Woah, damn, Alex, Jack, you look like shit!" Mason called out to them. The rest of the guys started laughing and I tired not to, but I couldn't help it. It didn't seem like they heard Mason, though. I walked over to where Alex and Jack were leaning against the All Time Low bus. I smiled at them with a snarky smile but Alex was half asleep where he was slumped against the bus. Jack looked up and gave me a half-hearted smirk.

"Hey," Jack started.

"Hi," I replied, the feeling of being satisfied with myself returning.

"So, I was thinking, maybe," He began, standing up straight. I gave him a hard up-and-down, "that you and I could get together after concert tonight," He suggested. Jack kept closing the space between us, and I was starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Uh, no. Sorry, you're not my type. At all." I told him harshly and took a heavy step back, trying to put space in between us, but he kept closing it. I finally looked over to Mason and Trace. They were looking at Jack and I could tell they were getting protective. Mason was even starting to get up. Trace got up too from where they were against the Metro bus.

"Oh, you mean like those freaks Mason, Trace, and Elliot are?" That did it. At first I was trying to be nice, because I kinda felt bad, but nobody says shit about my friends.

"For one thing, never fucking call my friends freaks, and second of all, I like them a hell of a lot more then I will EVER like you!" I practically yelled at him.

"Is there a problem?" Trace and Mason finally walked up behind me.

"No, Kelsey and I were just talking," Jack shrugged off.

"Didn't look like that to me. Damn, Jack you look like shit. What? Didn't sleep good, or something?" Mason said to Jack.

Jack's face got red with anger. He looked quite scary. "You?" He looked at all three of us. "Oh, you guys are dead. Nobody pranks the kings of pranks. Consider this war." He turned around and stormed back onto the bus. Mason tugged me back toward the bus and across the street to get food while Jack came back out to get Alex from off the ground. He looked a little too intense for comfort.

What the hell did I just get myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh goodness, -_-
Sorry for the wait.
I've been writiing this a small part at a time,
but anyways, I hope you enjoy!! =D