Status: ????

Moment of Truth

Chapter 8

The next day we were in the next city. I didn't really pay attention to what city, but it was gorgeous here. I really wish I could say I wasn't terrified of what All Time Low was gonna do, but I am. I literally am scared to death. This is the worst part. Not knowing what they're gonna do, or when they will do it.

I'm sitting on the couch in the hotel, thankful we have a hotel this date, when all of a sudden, Brendon and Ryan come bursting into the room.

"What the hell-" Brendon puts his hand over my mouth as he and Ryan pull me behind the couch. If Brendon wasn't my brother I'd be screaming rape right about now.

Ryan puts his index finger up and hushes me.

I hear running feet coming from down the hall. It stops when it gets to my door. "Where the hell did they go?!" I recognized Cassadee's voice.

"They have to be in here, where else could they be?" That voice I didn't know as well, but I knew it was him. Of course it'd be him chasing my brother and Ryan. I peeked around the couch just a bit, enough where I could see them, but they couldn't see me. There Jack was. Standing in my room, hold some weird NERF gun.

"Come on, lets just find the others," Cassadee decides and walks out the door, Jack following behind. Brendon and Ryan start to stand, but I know my best friend. She's trying to trick them so I pull them down again.

Just then Casssadee and Jack jump back inside of the room, screaming. They stand there for a second until they notice they don't see anybody. "Well shit," Cassadee mumbles. It's quiet for about five minutes before I stand up. Brendon and Ryan follow.

"Thanks, sis!" Brendon kisses my cheek.

I wipe his spit off my face, "What the hell are you guys doing?"

"We, are in a war. You, are going to be on our team," Ryan tells me, sounding very excited and determined. It's a good look for him.

"If this is a war, then where is your guy's NERF guns?" I retort and they look a little sheepish.

"Well... about that... They kinda stole our guns, and all our ammo. We were sorta hoping you could help us." Brendon's face goes a little pink around his ears.

"You have always sucked at war games, remember when I used to totally own your ass when we played that army Nintendo 64 game? Every time you lost you went crying to M-"

"Enough," Brendon covers my mouth. "I don't think Ryan wants to hear about our childhood."

"Oh, on the contrary, Brendon. I would love to hear more. Go on Kelsey. He would go crying to?" Ryan looks over to me. I'm smiling as I shove my brother off of me. He may be almost a foot taller than me and 10 minutes older, but I've always been stronger.

"I'll tell you later," I wink at him, and he chuckles. "Right now I've got to turn you sissy boys into strapping young men, worthy of being apart of my ranks," I tell them. I love being in charge and kicking Jack's shit in is going to make it that much better.

Brendon stands completely straight and salutes me. "Sir, yes, sir," he announces. Ryan does the same and I put my hands on my hips.

"At ease, soliders! First rule, I am always addressed by Cap'n..."

_-_- an hour later -_-_

Well, I've got to admit, I really have turned them into soldiers. They listen to me, and even let me camo their faces.

"Are you ready to take back your weapons?" I ask them.

"Aye, aye, Cap'n!"

"Then lets go destroy them!" We ran out of my room and searched high and low for the others. I learned that everyone in Metro were on our team, including the rest of Panic. Then with Cassadee and Jack were the rest of their bands. Kinda out numbered us, but Cassadee knew as soon as I got playing, they were as good as done for.

It took us a little while but we found the rest of our team. I told them our plan of taking back the weapons and winning the game. They were completely ready to follow my lead. Have I mentioned I love being in charge?

We tracked down to where Cassadee and Jack were. Apperently the team who catchs their opponents leaders, wins the game. Brendon and Ryan were our teams leaders. Whoever the hell thought that was a good idea, must be insane.

"Okay, circle around them, and do not get caught, because I will not be there to save your asses." Everyone nodded and followed my orders.

We were about to run out and capture them, but some douche bag guy screwed us by walking up to us.

"Excuse me, excuse me!" He pushed his glasses back up his nose and looked down at me. "You two over there, come over here too," He demanded. I found him extremely rude. Cassadee and Jack came over and I deliberately kept my eyes away from Jack. "Do you know who I am?" He asks us, very snobbishly.

"Uh, no? Am I supposed to give a fuck?" I retort. I don't handle rude people well, if you hadn't noticed.

"You would if you'd like to keep staying in this hotel. I'm the head manager, and we've had several complaints about all of you. Now you better stop or I will have to ask you to leave."

"What the fuck! You can't--" Brendon put his hand over my mouth to shut me up.

"It's alright, we'll stop." He said, and the fat douche walked away. Brendon let me go with a stern look.

I looked over to Cassadee and Jack. "Well, I guess the games a draw," I told them.

Cassadee starts to nod but Jack cuts it, "Uh no, we were so kicking your guy's asses, we totally win."

"Uh no, you don't. We were about to capture you two before that guy walked over." I don't know why but there's just something about Jack that really gets under my skin.

"Yeah, whatever. This isn't over," Jack walked away, and I went back to my room.

_-_- hours later -_-_

Jack's P.O.V.

Alex, Zack, Rian, and I walked slowly into Kelsey's room. She was sleeping soundly in her bed. Cassadee was sleeping in the other bed. Alex, Zack and Rian went into the bathroom, while I paused looking at Kelsey for a moment. She was actually really beautiful.

What?

I must be going crazy, but if I was going to be honest I found her really cute in that moment. Probably because she wasn't screaming at me for once.

"Jack?" She whispered. I froze. She's not awake. She can't be. She's dreaming about.... me? That can't be right because she must hate me. That's why Alex, Zack, and Rian were in the bathroom mixing the hair dye into her shampoo. Hopefully, Cassadee wouldn't use her shampoo, or else she'll be mad at us too. Alex, Zack, and Rian tapped me on the shoulder, signalling me that it was done. We went back to our room and waited for the morning.

Cassadee's P.O.V.

I was peacefully sleeping, during the first day of the tour where we actually got to do it inside a real bed, but not a bunk. It was quite enjoyable. That was until I heard a blood curdling scream. I shot up and fell off the side of the bed. I started to panic, looking for the source of where it was coming from. That scream was serious.

"Kelsey!?" I yelled and ran over to the bathroom door, beating on it. All I can hear is her sobs. I'm no prefessional, but I started to tamper with the door's lock with a bobby pin, resisting a shout when it clicked open.

When I push open the door, I see Kelsey sitting on the floor holding her long hair out, as she stares at them in horror. Her hair was no longer the long golden blonde she spent $100 to dye every month, it was now a kind of strange green at the tips. The rest was also tinted green, but the tips were the darkest.

"I- I- I can't believe they'd do this. This is so cruel..." Kelsey mumbled. To her, this is probably the worst thing anyone could do to her.

She loved her hair. She had self-esteem issues, and she really felt like everyone thought she was ugly. It started after her last boyfriend dumped her. He was a real douche to begin with but he was the sun to her. After he left, she even went through a stage where she stopped eating. The doctors were worried she was going to get so sick, they'd have to diagnose her anorexic and admit her into a hospital. I took her to a salon on one of her bad days once, I thought it would help. She was so excited when they colored her hair, she actually started to get better. It was a huge break through for her.

Right now, I was so pissed, my vision was going red. Nobody fucking messes with my friend! All Time Low better have said their prayers, because I was going to rip them to parts with my bare hands! And as soon as I tell Ryan, Mason, Elliot, and Trace, they would probably help me burn the evidence of their murder.

I helped Kelsey back to the bedroom, wrapping her hair up in a ponytail so she wouldn't mess with it and I ran to All Time Low's room. I slammed my fists down on the door, for them to open it. After I heard quiet a few protest's from their asshole mouths, Alex opened the door with a smirk, which left as soon as he noticed, I wasn't Kelsey.

"You. Fucking. Assholes! I'm going to fucking murder you!" I pushed him into the room and slammed the door behind me. Alex actually hid behind Jack, like he could stop me.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT TYPE OF DAMAGE YOU'VE DONE TO HER? SHE SITTING INSIDE THE BATHROOM SOBBING HER EYES OUT RIGHT FUCKING NOW. " I took a few deep breaths and counted to 10.

"She is?" Jack stood there looking like an idiot.

"Yeah," I said venomously. "She is. Do you have any idea how fragile she is? She might put up a good front but the truth is, she's not all there. I would say more but those are her stories to tell and I'm not gonna waste another second in this room with people like you!" I turned around and left, slamming the door on their stupid, shocked faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, that was intense...

I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!