Status: ????

Moment of Truth

Chapter 9

Kelsey's P.O.V.

"You guys have gone too far! We're tired of your constant pranks! At first, sure, it was funny, but now it's just annoying. And if you don't stop we'll force you to." I've never seen Brendon this mad before.

Well, once. When we were five, I stole his GI Joe and threw it into the toilet, then flushed it. He refused to talk to me for weeks. I finally begged him to forgive me and he did. He usually never gets mad.

He's the kinda guy who "goes with the flow". But wow, is he mad now. I guess he kinda should be... after the "hair incident" Rian actually tried apologizing for all of them. I told him that I forgave him because I didn't have a problem with him, but for the rest of them, they didn't have the balls to apologize to me themselves so I was still mad at them. Not too long after that, Zack apologized to me face to face. But for Alex and Jack, they kept on being pricks. Jack acted like he didn't do anything wrong and Alex... well, he didn't really do anything.

Me, Jon, Ryan, and Trace all worked together to get back at Alex and Jack. We ended up pranking them so bad. It was hilarious. When they retaliated though they didn't exactly get the right people all the time. We both kept getting other people and they were all starting to get pissed.

"And how would you do that?" Jack asks.

"Well Jack, it means we would have tell the record company and they'll cancel the tour! We don't want to do that, but so help us, we will. Me and Brendon have thought it over and that's the only way we can think it will work," Cassadee told us.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU CAN'T CANCEL THE TOUR! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FANS WOULD BE UPSET?!" Jack yelled. I was absolutely shocked. Cancel tour? Because of a few pranks? That's fucking crazy.

"Well if you guys stop, then we won't have to."

"Fine, we'll stop. But she started it," he says.

"What the hell, I didn't fucking start it! You did!"

"You did fucking too!" We were basically screaming in each others faces.

"Fucking shut up!" Brendon yelled, getting between us.

"There's one more thing to add to our little meeting," Cassadee walks closer to us, "You two obviously need to work this out if we are ever going to make it through this tour, so from now on, you two" She pointed at both of us, "will basically be joined at the hips. That means you eat together, sleep in the same bunk together, and where ever one goes the other goes too. So for both of your sanity's, you better learn how to work together and play nice or this tour is over." With that she and Brendon walk out of the room. Jack and I just sit there, totally shocked, and in silence.

"They- they can't do this..." I said slowly in awe.

"Well, I'm pretty sure they just fucking did." Jack replied and got up, slamming the door on his way out and then stomped all the way back to ATL's bus.

"What a fucking baby," I mumbled and got up, going back to Panic's bus.

"Kelsey, where's Jack?" Brendon asked me when I stepped on.

"Uhm, I don't know where ever All Time Low's bus is at? How am I supposed to know? He stormed out of the room after you guys left."

"And you didn't go after him?" He asked me like I was a moron.

"Uhm, no. Obviously. Why the hell would I anyways?"

Brendon got up from the couch, walked over to me, grabbed me by the arm and dragged me towards the door. "Because me and Cassadee were serious. You two are now joined at the hip, whether either of you like it or not."

He was about to shut the door on my face when I finally replied. "But he's a such a baby! And he's so fuckiing annoying!"

Brendon stopped and opened the door all the way again. He got out of the bus and looked me straight in the eyes, "Oh and you're not? Kelsey you can be so annoying and you can act like a baby sometimes too. I love you sis, but sometimes you need a serious reality check."

I stood there, shocked, as he went back into the bus and shut the door in my face. I can't believe he just did that
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh shittt XD
Brendon told off Kelsey XD Haha
Anyways, sorry for the whole, not updating thing...

Will you comment anyway, because you love me?