Sequel: Joey's Depression

Mike's Determination

Mike's Determination

John?!"
He rushed down stairs, forgetting the fact that for some weird reason, Joey was hiding from someone he didn't even know. Adrienne was at the door, wondering who it was.
"J... J... John!?! John Kriftmeyer?? Al Sobrante??" He shockingly gasped, not knowing whether to pull him into a friendly embrace, shout rude and offensive slogans at him or run around like crazy in a form of worry and wondering if he was hallusinating.
"It's me," John smiled.
"It can't be! How did you find out where we lived?" Billie questioned.
"Just something," John smiled slyly.
"So why are you here?" Billie Joe awkwardly started.
"I'm re-joining the band," John announced.
"Oh... erm... that would be great, but uhh... we've still got Tre," Billie Joe stretched, shocked and surprised by this announcement.
"Oh Billie. You don't understand. I'm not ASKING to re-join the band, I'm TELLING you that I'm re-joining," John seriously glared, a tinge of laugher in his voice.
"You can't be serious... " Billie Joe began, but Adrienne broke him off.
"Erm... Billie? Can I talk to you for a minute?" She requested, pulling Billie Joe aside, "What is going on? And who is this?!"
"It's John, Our old drummer. Remember?" Billie recalled.
"And what's this about him wanting to join the band again?" She added.
"Oh, well... yeah. He wants- or according to him, has to join again," Billie Joe whispered, making sure John didn't hear him.
"Well I don't care what he wants, I'm not letting you drop Tre for anyone," Adrienne set. To that she folded her arms. Billie Joe sighed- when Adie folded her arms, she really meant what she had just said- guess Tre had to stick- which was a good thing. Adrienne walked off to the kitchen.
"John, you can't re-join the band," Billie Joe sighed, turning back towards Billie Joe.
"I'm losing my patience with you, Billie," John gritted angrily, pulling a sharp object out of his pocket- It was a piece of steel. He held it against Billie's throat and dragged him off towards the car that was parked on the side of the road next to the house.
"JOEY!!!" Billie Joe cried at the top of his lungs. Joey jumped up from under his desk to look out the window.
"DAD, Hang on!" Joey responded reassuringly, racing towards the door after he had seen what was happening. He gasped at the sight of the car on the side of the road speed off. He then ran over to the nearby coffee table and grabbed hold of the phone and dialled Mike's number.
"Pick the phone up, Mike! Pick it up!!" Joey gritted to himself, just before Mike answered the phone.
"'Ay?" Mike slacked.
"M... Mikey... I... it's J...Joey!! Dad's been taken away by... your old drummer... whatever his name is!!!" He replied worriedly.
"WHAT?!? You're telling me, MIKE Dirnt, none of that Mikey crap, that John Kriftmeyer had taken your dad, Billie Joe Armstrong 'away'????" Mike unbelievably asked.
"Well... yes. He took him away in his car," Joey responded.
"Does your mum know about this?" Mike questioned.
"Wait a second," Joey supplied, as he put the phone receiver down, "MUM!"
There was no reply.