Sequel: Joey's Depression

Mike's Determination

Mike's Determination

"MUM!" he repeated, "Jakob! Jakob do you know where Mum is?!" Still no one replied.

He picked up the phone again.

"Mikey!" Joey gasped, "I think he's taken Mum and Jakob too!!!!"

"Calm down, Joey. I'll be there soon. Just keep calm, okay?" Mike reassured.

"Y... yeah. But... " Joey began, but was cut off by the terrifying sound of Mike crying out in Pain.

"Mikey!!!!! MIKEY!!!" Joey called, just before the phone went engaged. Joey looked around nervously- until the phone book caught his eye. Joey squeezed his eyes tight as he opened up the book to a random page- C.

"Cool, Tre. Perfect," Joey said to himself as he picked up the receiver once again and dialled the number. It was about that time when someone burst through the door- Mike. He had cuts, bruises and blood all over his arms and face.

"Mikey, what happened to you?" Joey gasped unbelievably.
"That fucking John did it," he growled.
"Did you see Mum and Dad and Jakob?" Joey curiously asked.
"Yes. Nothing's happened to them, but we have to get to them before he does," Mike sighed gravely.
"Do you think we will get to them before he does?" Joey weakly quizzed.
Mike placed a hand on Joey's shoulder and sighed again, "That I'm not sure about that."
Joey bit his lip nervously, then reached for a plastic sandwich cover, then snatched a bloodied tissue from Mike's hand.
"What the hell are you doing?" Mike comically wondered.
"It's for the blood test. You know, so they can be sure that you have the right blood type for the donation," Joey explained.
"Are you sure... " Mike started.
"Yes Mikey, I am one hundred percent sure," Joey laughed.
"Quit calling me Mikey, otherwise I will call you... Joeyey," Mike threatened.
"Come on, MIKEY. We better go chase after that bastard... John," Joey assured, a look of determination in his eyes.

"I think we should go and tell the police first, so on the way you can drop the blood off," Mike suggested.
"I suppose you're right, you party pooper. I come so close to being a hero and you stop me," Joey grumbled.
"Now hurry up," Mike called-he was already outside.
"Did you even hear what I just said?!?" Joey called back.
"No!" Mike giggled.
"Oh what a surprise," Joey said sarcastically to himself.

"Okay, we're at the hospital, be quick, Joeyey!" Mike ushered, as Joey jumped out of the car and ran into the hospital. It was about 10 minutes before the came out.

"What took you so long?" Mike impatiently questioned.
"The fact that I had to give them our details," Joey snapped back.
Mike stayed silent.
"Your phone number and stuff," Joey blurted.
"OHH yeah!!!!" Mike dumbly exclaimed. Joey glared up at him doubtfully.
"So where's the next police station?" Joey wondered.
"15 roads away," Mike sighed.
"Oh GREAAAT!" Joey sarcastically sneered yet again.

They had been driving for about an hour when Mike's cell phone rang.
"Hello?" Mike asked.
"Hello, is this Mr. Mikey Dirnt?" The person on the other line said. Mike shot a smirking Joey a glare.
"Err... yes. Why?"
"The hospital has just examined your blood, and good news, you're fit to donate the kidney."
"Oh great!"

"But there's some other peculiar news. We have also discovered something you probably didn't realise. We have discovered that you're... okay this hard to word.. but.. you're a close relative of George W Bush."

"WHAT?!?" Mike screamed.