Friendship and Discovery

The Beginning

Melody P.O.V

the sun was beginning to set now as melody sat alone on some boxes, beside a suite Case and some bags, It would be a few hours before the plain would arrive to take her to Tokyo. it sure would be different...i wonder what its going to be like!? Damion said it was really different then here...She gulped being a bit nervous though she would never admitted it.

She looked beside her at the small fuzzy dragon like creature that had always been with her since the day long ago she had almost died.

Running from a overpowering daemon it was a surefire death of being eaten alive or jumping off the upcoming cliff, without thinking twice she lunged herself off the cliff.
at a young age of only 5, she knew it was impossible. Hours later awaking the moon strong above, everything lied silent but a small creature in front of her.

She thought quietly for a moment. Damion always had said you had something to do with me living that impossible jump. But how? How could something no bigger than two of my hands together save me?

Melody let out a sigh as she let the small creature play. The only other person who knew about him was Damion. the last thing she wanted was for it to be taken away and tested on.

hours past she was no longer sitting but walking along the abandoned streets. Dead night. She thought. Not a person was around, which was good because thats the only time Dragon could wander around happily.
"Hey melody!" She turned to the small creature. ''Its kinda late I'm tired why cant i sleep."
"Because If we do we could miss the plain." Her answer was simple.
''But whats so important about a plain anyways you can't even eat it!" She laughed a Little.
''Is your stomach the only thing you ever think about?"
''What else is there?" She giggled ignoring the question. "Tell me! Tell me!"

After hours of walking alone approaching the airport the plain had arrived she smiled as Damion walked out to greet her with a hug.
''Melody! how are you?"
''Ive been better but anyways what about you!"
''I'm great because I finally get to see you!" The hugged a moment before Damion walked over to the small dragon which was holding its growling stomach. "Hey Dragon! i got you something" he smiled while pulling out a donut. Dragon jumped up stuffing it down his throat immediately. "Well it seems hes more happy to see the donut then me." Damion smiled and Melody returned the smile.
''he would be happier to see a donut then me two." She laughed and Damion joined her while she pushed Dragon in her purrs while fallowing him into the plain.

* * *

Alice's P.O.V

"Common Rain It will be fun! I promise." Rain sighed.
''I know already, daddy has been saying that all day, i don't really have a choice if I'm going to the school or not, I have go.' She murmured. Poor Rain she always looks so upset, although i can't blame her, her mothers dead and her dad is always at work even when he premises he will spend time with her. I wish i could trade lives with her, just so she could experience having a family around her all the time, and be allowed out whenever she wants, so she could actually be free...
''Okay." Alice whispered not wanting the conversation to continue.
''Great my limo will pick you up two in the morning I am a Little excited i guess I'll finally get to get out! and the best thing is I wont be alone," Rain hugged Alice and she smiled.
''I'm excited two."
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so its longer than usually and may get longer but please read it will get better.