Friendship and Discovery

Truth

Melody's P.O.V

''What are you doing in my room!" Melody yelled. Damion put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her away.
''Maybe their in the wrong room okay." he whispered to her trying hard to speak so she could hear and they couldn't.
''Your right." She said calming down now and turning around.
''I think you guys have the wrong room." She said trying to sound gentle.
''I think you have it wrong my father designed this room for me show me your card." Damion stepped up be for Melody could get mad and showed their card.
''See" He said "thins is our room two."
''But her father said it was for us, but that would explain the extra beds..." Alice said quietly but so they could all hear.
''Dad set me up." She turned away.
''Set you up! what about us we-" Damion put his hand over Melody's mouth and gave her a strict look. That's what she hated and loved about Damion. Damion that idiot, always telling me what to do. Then she remembered along time ago when she was dared her peers in the past to steal candy from the town market and Damion had told her not two do it, and told her to be the big person and walk away, she was a Little upset then but now looking back she was happy he stopped her from becoming a thief. She was quiet and nodded at him and he smiled at her and looked at the other girls.
''Look i know this isn't what either of us had in mind but for some reason we were put in this room together so we have to be mature enough to deal with it and enjoy ourselves, I'm sure we Can get along if we try so lets not be upset about it, when one door closes another opens."
''Yeah your right whats your name?" Alice said.
''Damion and this is Melody, what are yours?"
''This is Rain and I'm Alice, nice to meet you both." Alice said smiling. Wow she gets over disappointments fast, I wonder about that Rain girl she seems awfully quiet I hope I never made a bad first Impression...

Hours later it had been a long day of un-packing and putting things in the best places. Damion and Alice are getting along well, but Rain still hasn't spoken, I bet shes still upset shes stuck with two strangers...I hope she will forget about how bad today was and enjoy the rest of her stay, I came here to experience new things with friends, not really meet new people maybe shes the same way...

Rain and Alice were in their dressing rooms their were only two and Melody and Damion had already used them and were ready for sleep. They both sat on their beds close together but far enough that they were separate.
''What do you think about Rain?" Melody asked.
''I think maybe shes having a hard time and will lighten up in the morning, its been a hard day for all of us" Damion said their eyes weren't meeting but still Melody nodded.
''Your telling me I was in that bag all day!!"
''Dragon get back in the bag!" Melody yelled jumping up.
''But I was in there all day just waiting for you to say ' you can come out now' but no....just leave me in the bag and leave me alone" Melody picked him up and Damion held the bag open but the door had opened and Alice stared at the small Dragon with shock.
''Oh this isn't good." Dragon said lightly.
''You think!" Melody yelled.

''So lets get this straight you have one two" Melody said looking at both Rain and Alice.
They both nodded.
''Shes the only thing I got..." Rain said quietly the bunny on her lap.
''Maybe they have some special importance." Alice said stroking the small cat on her leg, Dragon examined the bunny and cat.
''well we can't really tell you we don't know why we were sent to all of you...maybe its just because you needed us so we came to your side.'' Dragon said, and Damion nodded.
''When Melody was supposed to be dead she awoke and you were there its like your chosen to be master and assistant."
''Dude I ain't no assistant." Dragon yelled. Melody smirked.
''So Damion is the only person here without an annoying thing." She laughed.
''Now I'm annoying." Dragon snapped.
"Well maybe we were put together to find our reason with these 'things' maybe it has some destiny."Rain said looking down at Bunny who nodded.
" We do have a reason and you do need us, but the question is what makes us so important to each other." Bunny said her voice was low but beautiful.
''Maybe your right all we can do is wait and see." Melody added and the cat looked at her.
''I have a feeling we will find out soon." ... .
♠ ♠ ♠
Not the best I know but I think its not bad =] I'm only writing this for a pass-time so anyways i hope you comment =]