This Love, This Hate

Something Different

Her surroundings were pretty gloomy; all day the rain had poured. She turned to her left; her straight, black hair swaying. Through her fringe, she glanced at a man. He was built big; his shoulders broad and he was very tall.

She could see that his eyes were hollow, surrounded by dark circles to match his grey coloured face. The man was staring at a blonde woman across the street. She continued walking.

The man was a human once but now-- now he was a spirit. She could see spirits, you see. Always been able to since she was four. Shrivana smiled, not amused. Could you imagine how frightening it would be for a four year old girl to see spirits?

It was fucking terrible.

She learned to deal with it as she grew older. Shrivana never looked at the spirits too long, she never dared to talk to them; she was safe that way.

She was making her was to the small apartment she shared with her friend, Chantal. She met Chantal when she ran away from home at eighteen; Shrivana is now nineteen. Anyway, Chantal claimed to see spirits, see the supernatural and stuff and had people pay her to talk about the spirits that they think is following them. It was complete bullshit and Shrivana told her so. They became friends and thus ended up sharing the apartment.

Shrivana never told Chantal about what she sees and will keep it so; she doesn't need the exposure or whatever.

But lately-- lately, Shrivana has been getting certain feelings. She's beginning to realize that there are beings out there that aren't human at all, and the fact that she could tell whether a person is human or not, scares the living hell out of her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, this is a new story and I would appreciate it if you guys give it a chance. I would love comments; whether it's bad or good comments.