This Love, This Hate

Surprising

"What the fuck? I can't believe how moronic that 18 year-old is! Worse yet, it's obvious that she gets it from her mother!" Shrivana yelled, sitting with Brian on the couch as they watched some stupid movie on LMN. Brian nodded, drinking some of Shrivana's water.

"I totally agree; the daughter so doesn't have to make herself seem so clingy and shit," Brian said and pointed at the brunette on the screen. Shrivana turned to Brian and he looked at her as well. All of a sudden, they both cracked up, Shrivana resting her head on Brian's shoulder as she laughed.

Just then, the apartment door opened, revealing Chantal. She looked at the two, her eyes wide, "What the holy shit?" she yelled. Shrivana and Brian looked at her, their eyes wide.

"She did it!" Brian said. Shrivana gaped at Brian and lightly hit him.

"I did not! You did!"

"Wait, what did you guys do?" Chantal asked. They both shrugged.

"I don't know," they said simultaneously. Chantal was completely shocked.

"Shree, are you drunk?"

Shrivana gasped loudly, "How could you say that? I'm not intoxicated!"

"Well, you did have a few drinks..." Brian trailed off. Shrivana nodded and turned to him.

"True, but they don't really make me drunk; I can hold my alcohol," she defended. Brian agreed quickly.

"Yes, I've seen you drink a lot today, and yet, you seem barely buzzed," Brian said. Chantal blinked.

"Hold on! Stop! Shree, I thought you hated him?"

"You hated me?" Brian asked, not surprised.

"Yep, pretty much. I basically despised your very being, but you came to the door and I realized, you're awesome!"

Brian laughed and wrapped his arms around Shrivana, "You're awesome too."

"Ok, this is completely scary. Shrivana, I've never seen you act this hyper and totally you, besides with me. What did he do?" Chantal asked, sitting on her friend. Shrivana laughed.

"I know right! I don't know what he did exactly. The dick came this morning when I was drinking and he insisted he come in. Somehow I let him in, and we started watching TV; and believe me, there was not one shit on that fricking box. Yeah, somehow we bonded," Shrivana said.

Chantal leaned back on Shrivana, "Hm, that's really weird."

"Not really, there's barely anything good on TV these days," Shrivana said and looked to Brian as she felt Chantal squishing her, "Save me."

"Sorry, tough luck, I have to go," Brian said, getting up.

"Traitor," Shrivana said with a pout. Brian laughed.

"Well let me make it up to you. How about you and me doing random shit tomorrow?" he asked. Shrivana frowned.

"I don't know—”

"She'll go Brian," Chantal said quickly. Brian nodded and left.

As soon as he left Chantal jumped up and squealed, “Oh my God! You have a date! I knew he was into you the moment I saw him at the club! He—”

“Whoa, chill! We’re just friends,” Shrivana assured. Chantal rolled her eyes.

“Do not pull that ‘we’re just friends’ bullshit! Oh my God, I can just see your babies! They’ll have perfect bone structure that even Greek Gods would envy and your beautiful green eyes! Dear God, your children will be heart-breakers, for sure,” Chantal said. Shrivana sighed and sipped some water.

“Um, stop. We just became friends. I don’t think you should be thinking about my babies, considering the fact that I will not get married to him. Jeez, the boy asks me to hang out with him and you already jump to insane fantasies.”

“Sheesh, a lonely woman can dream, can’t she?” Chantal asked. Shrivana shook her head.

“Not when that lonely woman is you since you can have any man.”

Brian smiled; today was damn well interesting. He heard the conversation between the two women in the apartment as he left the area. He had to admit, it was amusing and somehow, it made him feel even more attracted to Shrivana. The way she talked to Chantal was nice; with a certain friendly ease that, even though he and Shrivana are now somewhat friends, Brian hoped she would talk to him in. It was weird, and he couldn’t quite understand why Shrivana was still a bit wary of him.

Could it be—no, she couldn’t.

Shrivana was keen, assertive and stubborn but Brian doubted that she knew his secret. There was no way she could; there was no possibility.

He was certain that she didn’t know he was a vampire.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I appreciate those who comment and don't hesitate to comment more =)