Status: Slow, waiting for Caitlin to do her chapter. <3

Waking Up in Vegas

Callie's P.O.V. (Ch. 1)

I was placed on Zacky's lap while we talked to people on the computer. Why were we doing this? I have no clue, but it was kind of fun. I clicked on A.I.M and saw that my bestest friend in the whole wide world was on. My bestest friend being Cailyn Sullivan of course.

"Zacky! Look who's on!" I yelled loudly into his ear.

He chuckled. "I can see this Cal, no need to yell about it. And why are you so excited? They just left here like what? Ten minutes ago?"

I giggled. "'Cause Zacky she is my bestest friend in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!" I yelled. Matt walked into the room staring at us.

"What is up with her?" He asked Zacky before plopping on the couch across the room.

"Cailyn just logged on A.I.M" He answered before laughing.

"Dearest sister I do believe you are a retard."

"But! You love me!" I cried out with a small puppy dog pout.

"Of course I do." He said turning the TV on to some random show.

"You love me? Right Zacky?"

"More than you will ever know babe." He said placing a kiss on my neck. I snuggled closer into him and returned my attention to the screen.

Cailyn_Gates: Hi Callie! Oh Bri says hi too!

Callie_Vengeance: Hi bestest friend! And Bri-Bri! Zacky says hi too!

Cailyn_Gates: Hi Pudge!

Callie_Vengeance: Zacky says you are mean!

Cailyn_Gates: Sorry..........Pudge!

Callie_Vengeance: Fine! Be that way! I'm gonna have big-bro Matt beat you two up! :P

Cailyn_Gates: Fine! Then I'm gonna have big-bro Jimmy go kung-fu on your ass! lol *_*

Callie_Vengeance: I have Chuck Norris and Emmett Cullen! :)

Cailyn_Gates: Well I'll have Jacob Black and Alice Cullen come after you!

Callie_Vengeance:Well I'm going to go and get Johnny and his midget power on you! ^_^

"Really Cal? Midget powers?" Zacky asked with a laugh.

"What? Johnny has mystical power bestowed on him because he is a midget!"

"Callie? What did you take this morning?" Matt asked from across the room. I did the most mature thing I could think of and stuck my tongue out at him, and then I returned to the important task at hand. The typing fight with Cailyn!

Cailyn_Gates: But I have Chuck Norris!

Callie_Vengeance: Hey! I already called Chuck Norris!

Cailyn_Gates: I have all the rest of the werewolves and vamps of Twilight then!

Callie_Vengeance: OK I'm gonna stop this here. We both know how this ends We join forces and kick that annoying neighbor boys ass! Soooooo where do we meet?

Cailyn_Gates: Vegas baby! ;)

"Matty! We're goin to Vegas!"

"What! Shit, let's get moving then! Why are you just sitting there!!!!!"

"Babe, are you two serious?" Zacky asked.

"Yupp."

"Shit! I'll go pack everything then!" Zacky yelled, moving me and running. I sat back down and continued talking to Cailyn. Zacky will pack something for me.

Callie_Vengeance: We're really going. Pack your bags!

Cailyn_Gates: Bri's already packed. lol

Callie_Vengeance: Zacky's packing now Matt's trying to pull me away from the computer lmao

Cailyn_Gates: Yeah, Jimmy's already in the car honking away.

Calli_Vengeance: Yeah I can hear that

"Babe! Where is my suit!" Zacky yelled from the top of the stairs.

"I don't know! Why do you need a suit?"

"Because! Ask Cailyn if it's at their place!"

Cailyn_Gates: Are you guys almost ready? Im getting a headache from Jimmers

Callie_Vengeance:No, Zacky has his heart set on finding his suit is it at yours?

Cailyn_Gates: Bri's looking, he found a suit does that count?

Callie-Vengeance: No prob not :(

Cailyn_Gates: Bri found it! Let's go!

I was shocked that the suit would be there but whatever.

"Zacky! Bri has it! Let's go!"

Zacky came running down the stairs with two bags and went out the door without a word to me. I spotted Cailyn next door and waved wildly at her. There things were already in the car and they were waiting for our go ahead.

"Wait! Where the hell is short-shit?" Matt asked.

"Who cares!" Brian and Cailyn yelled together.

I laughed as Johnny came running across the street, with a bag in hand that had things sticking out of it everywhere. He tossed it in the back of Matt's car and gasped for breath. "Where the hell are we going and why the FUCK didn't anyone tell me?"

"Vegas. And we thought you would figure it out eventually." I said with a laugh before sliding in next to Zacky. Johnny sat next to me with a huff and then we were off, following a speeding Jimmy down the road to the airport.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo, new joint story with Time.For.Bullets based on a convo we had the other night. It will also be posted on her page, so please don't report it as stealing.

Comments make us happy! lol