Status: Slow, waiting for Caitlin to do her chapter. <3

Waking Up in Vegas

Callie's P.O.V (Ch. 3)

I sat in between Zacky's legs with Cailyn right beside me sitting in between Brian's, Matt sat by Brian and Jimmy by Zacky while Johnny was sprawled out in front on me an Cailyn. We were watching yet another movie. Truthfully I was getting bored of movies. And just as that thought crossed my mind, Zacky sprung up from the couch, hitting me in the head with his legs.

"What the fuck Zacky?" I yelled rubbing the newly sore spot on my head. Zacky was already at the other side of the plane were our luggage was sitting. He drug out his suitcase and ripped it open, completely ignoring me. "Zacky!" I walked up to him and hit him in the back of the head. "Answer me damn it!"

"Huh? Oh sorry babe." He looked up at me with a sympathetic smile.

"Hun, what the hell are you doing?" I asked kneeling next to him.

"Looking for my suit."

"Oh my fucking god! What is sooo special about that suit? Whatever it is it can not be that important." I said as I stood up. I was getting pretty pissed with him about this whole damned suit thing.

"Is he looking for that fucking suit again?" Brian asked getting up and coming over to us with Cailyn. The others ignored us and continued watching the movie.

"Yeah." I said sighing and leaning my head on Cailyn's shoulder. Zacky was in his own world now. It was only him and his fucking precious suit.

Brian tried to get Zacky's attention. Cailyn had a strange look on her face. A mix of fear and shock. They finally got out the suit and I looked at her.

"What's up with you?" I asked.

"Ummm, well...." She was cut off.

"Where the hell is it?" Zacky questioned himself digging through pockets. Not finding whatever it was he was looking for. "This is not my gad damned mother fucking suit!" Zacky yelled causing the two of us to jump back.

"Callie there's something I gotta tell you," Cailyn whispered in my ear, "That's Brian suit."

"Uh-oh."

"Where the hell is my suit Haner?" Zacky asked pissed off.

"Um, man I have no clue."

"Zacky, baby.." I approached him gently resting my hand on his arm. His head snapped over with an awful expression until he noticed it was me and his face softened. "Baby, could you please tell me what is so important with the suit?"

He groaned. "I kind of can't babe."

"Please? I mean it is obviously important to you."

"Actually it is important for both of us."

"Huh?"

"God, I might as well tell you now. Callie I was gonna ask you to marry me."

"Wha....Oh My God!" I yelled tears pouring out of my eyes. I jumped at Zacky and knocked him over, kissing him.

I pulled away and looked at Zacky smiling. "Man you said you were looking for watches that day!" Brian yelled ruining a perfect moment.

"Brian!" Cailyn yelled, hitting him.

"What! God woman! What was that for?"

"Why can't we be like that?" Cailyn pouted.

Zacky pulled my attention back to him. "So, does this mean yes?"

"Are you fucking serious Zack? Duh! I fucking yes I'll marry you!" I yelled before going back to making out with him.

"God get a room!" Brian yelled. I heard another smack and then Cailyn yelling again.

Zacky and I pulled apart, laughing at our best friends. The others came over and congratulated us, then Matt came and pulled Zacky far away from the group. Only one thought ran through my mind. Uh-oh!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo, what do ya think? comments make the writter happy! lol