Status: Slow, waiting for Caitlin to do her chapter. <3

Waking Up in Vegas

Cailyn (ch. 6)

Third Person

“Dude, where the fuck are they?” Matt groaned as Jimmy met up with him and Johnny in the lobby.

“I haven’t seen any of them. Cai’s not answering her cell.” Jimmy sighed.

“Callie’s not either!” Johnny shut his phone.

“Cause my phone was on vibrate!”

Everyone looked at the elevators. There was Callie and Zack, holding hands, walking towards them.

Where have you been? I’m starving!” Jimmy frowned.

“Sorry. Jetlag got to us. Passed out.” Zack laughed.

Callie nodded eagerly, grinning like a mad-man.

“Uh-Huh.” Jimmy rolled his eyes. “Liars.”

“Look, I don’t want to hear the truth. Where’s Brian and Cailyn?” Matt asked.

“In their room. Where else?” Callie laughed and went to sit in the chair, Zack on the arm.

“Well, I’m going to get them. I’m fucking hungry!” Jimmy yelled and went towards the elevator.

“That doesn’t sound like a good idea, Jimmy.” Johnny yelled.

“Jimmy don’t!” Callie yelled, running after Jimmy, Zack following.

“Come on!” Johnny moaned.

“Fuck it! I’m going to get food.” Matt scoffed and walked towards the door.

“I warned him.” Johnny grumbled as he followed Matt.

* * * * * *

Cailyn’s POV

I woke up in the hotel, on the bed with Brian. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the love of my life. He was looking up as his arm was wrapped around my waist and his chest moving up and down.

“Hey.” I whispered and nuzzled his neck.

“Hey.” He looked at me and smiled.

“How long have you been up?” I smiled and lay my weight on my arm to hold myself up.

“Few minutes. Didn’t wanna wake you.” He leaned up to kiss me.

“Every kiss is different with Brian. One was always better than the next. Every kissed filled with love and passion.

“How sweet. What time is it?” I turned to look for the clock.

“So many questions today.” He chuckled. I stuck my tongue out at him and continued looking. “You knocked it over a little bit ago when we were on our third round.”

“Well where is it - FOUND IT!” I laughed as I was sprawled out on the bed, looking underneath. It was 7:15. “Shit!”

“What?” Brian yelled as he watched me spring from the bed and into the bathroom, out into the room again to our bags, grabbed clothes and quickly got dressed. “Cai, what’s the rush?”

“We were supposed to go to dinner with everyone! We’re late!” I mumbled as I put my shirt on.

“Oh yeah.” Brian laughed and continued to lay.

“Get dressed, Bri.”

“Cailyn Rose Sullivan!” I heard Jimmy yell as I zipped up my shorts.

“Jimmy, don’t go in there!” Zack and Collie yelled.

“Jim, if you value your eyesight, don’t come in.” Brian called with a calm voice.

Like Jimmy usually did, he didn’t listen. He walked in, me zipping up my jacket and Brian laying naked in the bed.

“Oh my god! Haner!” Jimmy yelled and stumbled back, shielding his eyes.

“I told you!” Brian laughed and got up to grab his boxers.

“I think I’m going to be sick!” Jimmy yelled back.

“Are you okay, Jimmy?” I asked as I ran up to him and rubbed his back.

“I lost my appetite. Oh my god!”

“Go back to your room and lay down.” I chuckled and opened his door. “If you puke, better for it to be in your bathroom than in public.”

“Okay.” Jimmy chuckled and hugged me.

He walked into his room and just about shut the door and then opened it again and hugged me.

“I’m just kiddin’. Let’s go eat!!” He said as he grabbed Callie and started walking down the hall.

“I’ll never understand him.” Zack laughed as he and I stood in the hallway.

“I don’t think we ever will.” Brian called as he flipped his hat around and placed it on his head. “Ready!”

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Everyone was just walking into the restaurant. Matt and Johnny had just gotten another pitcher of beer to the table and Johnny waved.

“Took you long enough.” Matt yelled, causing an old couple to look at us.

“I saw things that scarred me for life.” Jimmy grumbled, wide-eyed.

“What?” Johnny asked, like a 5-year old at story time.

“Brian’s penis!” Callie and I yelled together and burst out laughing, Brian grinning like an innocent kid.

Everyone started laughing as we all sat down. The waitress came and we ordered our drinks and food.

“So what took you guys so long?”

“I know!” Johnny laughed and everyone looked straight at him. “What? Every trip we always ‘settle in’ before we do anything.”

“He has a point.” Brian smirked as he grabbed my upper thigh and squeezed.

“And he watches what we do in our hotel rooms!” Zack called out, causing more people to look at us.

“Zack! Shush!” I giggled and playfully threw a piece of the breadstick the waitress gave us at me.

“Hey! Don’t do that to my man!” Callie laughed.

The waitress presented our food to us and Johnny and jimmy cheered. Callie smiled and watched as the waitress walked off. She took a piece of chicken from Johnny’s plate and chucked it at me. I looked up from my pasta and gawked at her.

“Hey! Be nice to my baby!” Brian chuckled and grabbed one of Jimmy’s green beans and tossed it at her from across the table.

Out of nowhere, a spoon whipped at Brian’s face.

“What the fuck!” He yelled and everyone looked at where it came from.

“Don’t throw things at my sister.” Matt smirked, not paying attention to anything but his food.

Jimmy grabbed a roll from Zack and chucked it at Matt.

“What was that for?” I laughed.

“I felt left out.” Jimmy smiled at me and I rolled my eyes and returned to my food.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this is Caitlins update...hopefully I'll have mine up sometime today. I meant to put this up before, but I must have forgot. lol

Comments would be nice. :)