‹ Prequel: Sick Little Games

Cause a Scene Like You're Supposed To

Where's Gaskarth?

Rian Dawson stepped out of his bunk, his pearly white teeth curled into his lips, in the form of a scowl. He made his way towards kitchen area of the All Time Low bus, his pearly white Macbook (though not as pearly or white as his teeth) clutched openly within his arms.

“Where’s Gaskarth?” Rian asked loudly to an open space, looking around the bus as if Alex was a lost possession hiding in a tiny, unnoticeable space.

“I don’t know,” a voice responded in a somewhat scared fashion, causing Rian to turn his head towards it quickly. Jack was sitting at the kitchen-like table, stuffing a spoonful of cereal into his mouth. He swallowed hardly, then opened his mouth again, proceeding to ask, “Why?”

All Rian did was slide his laptop on the table Jack sat it, facing it in his direction.

“Alex Gaskarth,” Jack read out loud from the blue and white Buzznet screen, “lead singer and guitarist of the band All Time Low…” he trailed off as he scanned the headline further, smacking both of his hands hardly on the table he sat at. Startled from the noise it made, he quickly raised his hands upwards as if in defense, but still groaned loudly.

Rian raised his eyebrows in a "I told you so" kind of way, shaking his head at the still nonexistent Alex.

“Where the fuck is he?” Rian wondered out loud, his temper getting the best of him.

“I told you, I don’t know,” Jack stated, shrugging, “But chill, bro. It could be a misunderstanding?”

Rian simply sighed in response, not believing a word of Jack’s reasoning; and he knew by the questioning tone in Jack’s voice that Jack didn’t quite believe himself, either. It was always the hardest for Jack to believe it when Alex screwed up, and Alex sure as hell screwed up this time.

Though Jack’s expression stayed unreadable, Rian’s scowl-like expression was all it took for someone to know exactly what he was feeling. He was surprised the whole Warped Tour wasn’t aware of what he was feeling, the anger radiated off of him so well.

Somehow, Rian knew something like that would happen from the very beginning, but he never thought it would be to that kind of extreme. Though Rian wasn’t very close with Katherine, he didn’t want to see her hurt, especially now that she had befriended his girlfriend. Now Kara was involved, too. And something told him that both would be upset when they heard about the news he had to offer.

“What’s up?” a voice came out of nowhere, snapping Rian out of his thoughts of Alex murdering. He looked towards the bus entrance, seeing Zack staring straight at him.

“Where’s Al—“ Rian started, beginning to push the computer towards Zack as he spoke. The "ha-ha" sound of Alex’s laugh cut Rian’s question off, throwing him off completely, for he wasn't expecting Alex, nor was he ready to see him as much as he thought he was. Alex waved goodbye to whoever he was talking to, waltzing through the bus doors after Zack.

“What’s going on?” Alex asked, confusion written all over his face as his friends stared at him in disbelief. It was if they were having a three on one staring contest and Alex was losing… by a lot.

When no one answered him, Alex stepped in closer, hovering over the computer screen as well. After reading the headline, his eyes bulged as well, putting him in a state of complete shock.

“Well?” Rian asked, Alex’s mouth so agape that he was completely unable to answer, or speak at all for that matter. “Is there a reason that Buzznet claims that Maria’s holding your child?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm soo sorry this is short-ish and that it took forever to get up. I'm trying, I'm trying! It's so hard with school. after going, I really don't want to do anything, especially things work-related.

can I get some comments, please? I wuv you guys <3
whattya think about the new cheating rumor/standal?!

PS: I have a bajillion mibba e-mails I desperately need to go through, so if I'm subscribed to a story of yours, sorry if I haven't been commenting and what-not. :3