Falling for my Best Friends Brother

Aubree and Bailey grew to be the best of friends and knew each other better than anyone else. But one thing Bailey doesn't know about Aubree is that she's had huge crush on her brother Riley ever since the day she met him. After awhile of admiring from afar, she eventually moved on and thought everything was under control. She has a boyfriend, Chris, and she had gotten over her crush for Riley, mostly.

With her sixteenth birthday coming up, Aubree thinks everything is going fine until...well, you'll have to read to find out.

Aubree Renee Scott

Played by some Abercrombie & Fitch Model. 15 years old. (turning 16) A sophmore. Moved from Charleston, South Carolina. Best friends with Bailey. She's hyper at times, otherwise pretty mellow, caring, funny, outgoing, athletic, and was mostly a tombly until she met Bailey.

Riley James Prescott

Played by Dustin Milligan. 17 years old. A junior Bailey's older brother. Plays football, baskteball, and currently baseball. Aside from gorgeous [i <3 Dustin :D] he's athletic, funny, sweet, down to earth, and protective of Aubree and Bailey.

Bailey Marie Prescott

Played by Emma Watson. 16 years old. A sophmore. Aubree's best friend and Riley's younger sister. Hyper, optomistic, athletic, understanding, spontaneous, and funny.

Ryan Mathew Patterson

Played by Adam Brody. 17 years old. A junior. Bailey's boyfriend, plays baseball with Riley and Chris. Funny, caring, athletic, portective of Bailey, attentive, and sensitive. [But in a guy way haha.]

Christopher [*Chris] Dylan Martin

Played by Devon Sawa (from the late 90's) 17 years old. A junior. Plays baseball with Rilay and Ryan. At first, he's caring, attentive, funny, sweet, and athletic.