Im Not Insane

Then Im Not Sorry

Chapter 2

(Raylie PoV)

“Wake the fuck up.”

A strong force landed on my cheek and I jolted awake. I was still in the trunk, and the man with the dark green eyes was glaring at me. I was still trying to gather my memory as I just stared and looked around at my situation.

“Are you fucking dumb?!” He yelled and my eyes widened, I couldn’t remember a thing. He rolled his eyes in frustration and grabbed my wrist, yanking me out of the car, and onto the pavement on my knees. He dropped my wrist and walked towards a large house.

The man with the aviators grabbed my wrist and pulled me up onto my feet and began dragging me towards the large estate. I looked around at the dangerous men walking near me and my heart rate quickened and my breathing began to shorten. I couldn’t remember anything!

I quickly ripped my wrist out of the grasp of the aviator man and took off running in the opposite direction.

“Fuck!” I heard him yell.

“You fucking dumbass!” I heard a voice yell before I heard increasing footsteps behind me. I screamed loudly as I was tackled forcefully from behind, and pinned on my back. I felt a rib crack and I whimpered in pain as I gingerly touched the sore spot.

The scary man with the ruthless green eyes hovered above me, and his face was filled with rage. He held a silver gun in his hand, and the cold tip was roughly pressed against my temple. He flicked the safety and I began to shake and tears escaped from my eyes.

“Don’t fucking try to run away.”He growled.

“Im not afraid to blow your pretty little brains out, and I will if I have to.” He threatened through gritted teeth.

I nodded, while letting a few more tears past their line of defense. I cried out as he purposefully dug his knee into the sore spot on my ribs.

“Aghh!” I groaned loudly before he pulled my up by my hair.

“Get the fuck up, and don’t you dare try to run away from me again.”
He threw me over his shoulders and proceeded to walk back to the huge house. I cried more openly as his shoulder dug into the same spot.

“Stop fucking crying. Nothings gonna save you.” He said before chuckling evilly. I was taken inside to a beautiful house. The floors were a sparkly black and white while the walls were red. Such a beautiful house doesn’t fit these monsters. I was taken into a huge office, I was chained to one of the drawers on the desk, and my arm dangled as I was on the floor. Four guys were standing in front of me, their arms crossed. Fear struck my very core as I thought the worst.

“Don’t worry babe, we won’t hurt you…now.” A shorter one with a black and blonde Mohawk said.

Who the hell was he calling me babe!? I realized I couldn’t show fear to these vile men. I must go against my very nature if I want to get out of here, even if it means destroying everything in my path.

“Listen the fuck up.” The man with the chocolate eyes said, before the taller one spoke. I was surprised he snapped at me after the look he gave me. I knew he couldn’t be fucking trusted.

“You won’t ever leave this house again, so you better get used to the darkness.” The one with the aviators said.

“Screw you.” I spat. A rage built in his eyes and he looked like he was about to strike me, but.

“MEETING ROOM, NOW!!” A loud voice boomed, causing everyone to cringe. I smirked in my small victory as they left the room.

“Why must it be me?” I mumbled out into the room, before my tears took me into darkness.

***

A loud bang, followed by a quick whizzing flew past my head shocking me awake.

“Ah! What the fuck?!!” I yelled at the aviator man holding the smoking gun that had fired. I turned to see a fair sized hole in the wooden desk.

“Good to see you’re awake.” He smirked.

“Vengeance, bring them in.” the one with the Mohawk called. The green eyed man or Vengeance brought in my Dad, Brother, Sister and cousin.

“Raylie!!” they all cried out and my heart swelled with fear and joy.

“What are you doing here?!”

“Im so sorry Ray.” My dad begged crying.

“Your beloved Family Raylie Kay Ramone.” Vengeance sneered. How did he know my middle name?!

“Did you ever know that your father used to lead a mob?” He asked.
I looked at my father with tear laced eyes. He couldn’t have been… All of those late nights and disappearances when I was younger… It made sense now. It all lead up to this.

“Is it true?” I asked quivering.

“I’m sorry baby girl.” He says crying heavily.

“I loved my baby sister and he fucking killed her!!” Vengeance yelled as he pointed the gun at my own sister. My eyes widened in fear and my voice was choked in my throat.

“BANG!!” The gun went off powerfully and smoke was seen from the end. He caught my sister right in the heart.

“NO!!” I screamed as she fell lifeless to the ground, I pulled and thrashed against the restraint, crying harder than ever.
The man with the Mohawk held up a glinting knife at my cousin. I trembled and shook.

“No…n-no please don’t,” I whimpered.

“He murdered my cousin.” He said in a deathly monotone before quickly lashing out and slitting his throat. I watched as blood spilled from his mouth and neck. I shut my eyes as I felt my stomach churn.

“Please, just stop.” I screamed, my face tearstained and my eyes red.

“Stop?! You want me to fucking stop?!” Vengeance roared, and I curled up into a little shaking ball.

“Y-yes.”

“I’ll fucking stop when this fucker gives me back my sister!” He roared once more.

“I-I can’t do that.” My father whimpered, looking utterly defeated.

“Shadows.” Vengeance growled at the man with aviators.

“He killed my brother.” Shadows growled menacingly, his voice lined with hatred.

“NO! No, no no no no…” I cried rocking myself back and forth, anything to save my little brother.

“I love you Ray.” My brother told me before Shadows took a gun to his temple. A heard a click, and then the gunshot rang throughout the room once more.

“FUCK YOU!” I screamed at Shadows while he just smirked at me, heightening my anger and frustration.

A taller man with the labret was holding my dad by the neck at gunpoint as Vengeance approached me. I shrank back into my spot, fear building inside me. He ran his hand along my jaw line, smirking evilly down at me.

“Don’t fucking touch her!!” my dad yelled trying to fight against the man’s iron grip.

“Maybe you should have thought about that before fucking with my family!!” Vengeance yelled before roughly pulling my up by the wrist. He roughly pushed me onto my back, and lifted up my shirt, exposing my stomach and piercing. He took a sharp knife, and dug it into my flesh.

“AH! SHIT!!” I yelled furiously. He dug it in deep enough to rip the skin and leave a scar, not to impale me with the knife. Blood seeped from the wound as he dragged it down, then moving back up to the top and dragging it down to meet the other scar. I looked down to see a bloody “V” dug into my skin. My eyes widened then shut, as he licked the blood off of my stomach. Fucking freak, he marked me.

His fingers began loosening the button on my jeans, and using his bloody knife, cutting the fabric off of my legs, leaving my torn up jeans pooled on the floor. His dark green eyes clouded over with an unreadable expression as he faced my father one more time. My father looked at me with a pitiful and pathetic expression. He knew he couldn’t do anything, if he helped he died sooner, but if he stayed he died either way. It was all a matter of time.

“Im going to ask you, one more fucking time.” Vengeance seethed at him leaning over with his hands on the desk, his eye closed, jaw tightened and his nostrils flared slightly.

“Give me my fucking sister Ramone!!” He yelled, his fingers dancing over the bloody “V”

“Fuck! Vengeance you know I can’t!!” He yelled, his face turning red as he struggled against the man with the labret.

“Then Im not fucking sorry.” Vengeance said before his pants were at his ankles and he sliced through my boy shorts.

“Oh God! Please don’t!” I yelled before he slammed into me and I felt myself tear apart.

"FUCKING BLOODY HELL!!!" I shreiked thrashing and trying to punch him in his sick face. He laughed and force fully pinned my hands down with all of his weight. My vision began to cloud over.

The searing pain was unbearable since I was a virgin mind you. Tears flew down my face and I clenched my jaw together as he roughly continued to slam into me, a look of evil satisfaction playing on his face. I blacked out a few times from the pain. The fire of my hate burned hotly for him.

“Baby girl!!!” my father yelled, trying to get over to me. It was a grueling 45 minutes before Vengeance finished and walking away from me fixing his belt.

“Syn, take her up.” He ordered, and a man wearing a fedora and jaw-length hair came over and unchained my wrist from the desk. He picked me up bridal style and cradled me as he took me away from the awful room. I was taken upstairs to a room where I was placed on the bed and covered up.

A girl entered the room with jet black hair, and blonde highlights. She had sea green eyes and a heart shaped face. She had an industrial on her right ear, a Monroe, and a tattoo on her collarbone reading “Love it or Die”.

“Hey im Vailen.” She said with a slight wave of her hand. She seemed nice, but I couldn’t trust anyone. I was still in too much of a shock after Vengeance’s “show.”
I nodded in response.

“R-raylie…” I choked out literally. My throat was dry and my voice kept cracking.

“I heard about what Vengeance did, im sorry.” She said, sadness etched in her features.

“Vailen?” I croaked trying to keep her name in my memory,

“Could I get some clothes to change into?”

“Sure Hun.” She said, turning on her heel and walking to what was my guess her room. How did she end up in such a vile place?

She brought back a short black skirt, and blue boy shorts. I thanked her and quickly put them on.

“How did you end up here?” I asked.

“Well I was in the same position as you were once, but I eventually got so attached I stayed to be with Syn.” She said with smile. How could she smile at such a name?! Wait, Syn was the one who carried me up here. I'll let him slide in my book.

“Oh and you probably don’t know them by their faces do you?” she said with a pout.
I shook my head.

“Okay, the really buff guy with the aviators is Matt but call him Shadows, The one with the brown eyes and the fedora is Brian or Synyster. Just call him Syn. The one with the Mohawk is Johnny or Christ. The really tall one with the labret is Jimmy or Rev.” She said.

“What about Vengeance?” I inquired fear striking me when I uttered his name. She sighed heavily.

“His real name is Zack or Zacky as the guys used to call him. He’s a really good guy if you had ever gotten a chance to meet him then. The day his sister died, he changed completely wanting Vengeance and only Vengeance. It was then he became what he pursued. We have barely seen Zack since.”

I just stared at her in wonder, but it was very hard to believe that Vengeance was once a good person. I refuse to call him Zack until I see him for myself.

“RAYLIE KAY!!!” I heard a loud male voice, echo from downstairs, followed by a cry of pain for suffering, and a final gunshot to end his misery.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! Second chapter! Waaay more interesting.
This is suposed to be a twisted story in contrast to Immortal Enemies so yea..
Thanks to sTeLLaRxFRESH for always commenting and junk like that.
Comments?
Would anyone like to make me a prettyful banner?

R.Vengeance (the second Jigsaw)(haha jk)