Im Not Insane

Goodnight Raylie Kay

Chapter 3

(Raylie PoV)

Vailen had left and I had got up from the bed, to use the bathroom. As I was halfway there, I heard a voice that made me freeze.

“Where do you think you are going?”

I turned around to face... Christ.

“Um, bathroom?” I pointed to the door that I was heading towards.

“Whatever don’t take too long Vengeance wants to see you.”
I froze stiff at the mention of his name, and nodded and kept in my direction. I entered the bathroom, seeing a medium sized window.

An alarm went off in my head screaming ‘Escape!’ but I thought of the consequences should Vengeance find me. I quickly finished my business, smoothing out my Zebra print shirt and Vailen’s black skirt that was a bit too short for my liking. I bumped into Shadows and he led me into Vengeance’s office. My legs were still sore so I limped while I walked.

“Yes?” I asked as he looked up from his desk. He threw a bundle of clothes at me before saying.

“Get dressed.”

“Excuse me?”

“We are leaving. Get.Dressed.” He spat glaring at me through narrow eyes.
I rolled my eyes and walked out of the office pissed off and back to my room. I put on the clothes.

It was a black corset with lace and ribbons, which showed way too much cleavage for my liking and my bellybutton peircing, short pink shorts and boots with a thin heel.
Who does he think he is, im not his fucking Barbie.
Vailen walked in, and made cat calls at me while I gave her a shocked look.

“Damn girl!” She said.

“I don’t even know why the prick made me wear this … thing!
She looked at the “V” scar on my stomach with wide eyes.

“Whatever happens tonight, don’t let him scar you again.” She said in a warning voice.

“Why? What happens when he-” I started before…Rev?...I think that’s his name, came in. He smiled at Vailen, and she nodded her head towards him in acknowledgement.

“Come on.” He beckoned, and I looked longingly back at Vailen. She waved me off and smiled reassuringly.

I walked down the hallway, as Rev grabbed my wrist.
“Do you have to grab that tightly?” I asked at his iron grip around my wrist. Im pretty sure he would leave a mark from his hands. He glared down at me and I instantly shut up and looked ahead. I reached the foyer, in front of the grand door where they all met.

Eyes scanned all over my exposed body and Vengeance smirked. I felt my stomach turn at his gaze on me. His green eyes were outlined in black eyeliner and there was red makeup surrounding. He looked undeniably good.

What?! No! I should not be thinking about my kidnapper this way! But aside his looks, I could never like a monster. Rev nudged me towards the door and I looked back to glare at him. I walked out of the door and closed it. I was the last to leave and ahead of me I saw Syn. I walked quicker and tugged on his sleeve. He was way taller than me so I had to kind of look up.

“Yeah?” He asked, with warm eyes.

“Thanks for taking me up Syn.” I said with a genuine smile. I think he wouldn’t be so much of a problem for me.

“No problem.” He said with a friendly smile and he nudged my arm.
I climbed into a black truck, seated next to Vengeance.

“Shit…” I muttered under my breath, leaning against the car door. His fingers traced over my stomach and slid towards the inside of my leg. I tried shifting my leg, but he gripped my thigh and dug his nails into my skin as I whined and squirmed.

“IS there a problem?” he whispered in my ear, the tightness of his grip increasing.

“N-no.” I whispered coldly, tears threatening to fall.

“No what?” He growled sinisterly.

“No V-vengeance.” I choked out. He let go of his tight grip, but his fingers still danced along my thigh. The car stopped in a rundown part of the city. I saw a sign saying Huntington Beach. When the hell did I get to So Cal?!”

This part of the city looked rundown and dark alleys littered the neighborhoods. I jumped out of the car and I felt engulfed by the large city. I could feel many eyes scanning my body in the lack of clothes I was in, courtesy of Vengeance.

I walked down the street, my arm hooked with Vengeance’s like I was a personal whore. We walked to a specific corner, where one streetlight was out, and a dark figure waited under it. Vengeance approached the man, and he seemed to shrink back under Vengeance’s intimidating figure.

“Where is it?”

“L-look Vengeance I can explain…” The man said pleadingly trying to appease them.

“Are you saying you don’t have it?” Vengeance growled.

“Y-yes sir.” He man trembled with fear. Vengeance put his hand to his temple and shut his eyes. When he snapped them open, they were a deep menacing green. He grabbed the man by the throat, pushing his back against a brick wall and seethed.

“I told you it better be here. No fucking excuses.” The man’s eyes grew glossy and wet, as he began to cry from lack of air and fear of his impending death. Vengeance drew the silver gun from his side belt and pointed it right between the man’s eyes. He pulled back the Safety and prepared.

“No! You aren’t going to kill him are you!!” I cried, not thinking before I yelled at him. The man’s eyes shone with hope and thanks for me, but the guys groaned and Vengeance slowly turned to look at me with a murderous glare. Fear set down on me and I shrank back.

“No I won’t.” He said pulling the gun down from the man, but not releasing him.
I sighed with relief while the guys voiced protests.

“Shut up.” Vengeance snapped. “Im not going to kill him because Raylie will.

My eyes widened and Vengeance smiled with that disgusting evil smile.

“Nice.” Shadows commented, and Vengeance handed me the cold gun.

“Kill him.” He demanded.

My hand shook as I pointed the gun at the man. I hesitated too long and Vengeance glinted the knife at me and I remembered Vailen’s words.

Whatever happens tonight, don’t let him scar you again.

Tears began to slide down my cheeks as; I prepared myself to pull the trigger.

“Im sorry.” I muttered, before I shut my eyes and pulled the trigger. The force shook my hand, and I heard the bullet shatter his skull. I opened my eyes to see the bloody bricks, and the shattered corpse slump down against the wall onto the pavement.

I dropped the gun onto the floor as I brought my hands over my mouth. Tears spilled over as I openly cried. My shoulders shook heavily as I followed the guys from the scene. Vengeance fixed his collar, and Christ retrieved the dropped gun.

I entered the car again, this time being seated next to Syn, as Vengeance was up front. I continued to cry as I felt a hand on my back pulling me into a firm chest. I looked up to see Syn smiling at me. I whispered a silent thank you before I cried myself to sleep.

*
**
***
**
*

I was awakened by the abrupt halt of the car and I stepped out. I remembered taking the bullet to the man’s head and I shuddered, also from the breeze from wearing this stupid outfit. I walked back into the house, ready to change out of this whore suit.

“You know Raylie, there is a reason I made you wear that.” Vengeance called from behind me with a rough voice. My eyes widened at him and I ran up the stairs hoping to avoid him. I heard footsteps behind me and I increased my foot speed. I came crashing into a wall known as Shadows as he grabbed my arms and held me in a locked position.

“Whoa whoa! Slow down sugar. Where do you think you are going?” He asked with that nasty smile. I hated him and I wished his demise everyday along with Vengeance.

“Oh I see you’ve caught her have you?” Vengeance sneered from behind me. He grabbed my wrist pulling me into a room which looked like it would be his.

His hands trailed up my short skirt and along my curves as he nibbled on my neck. I refused to give him a reaction even though my body was clearly betraying me. He bit down on my neck hard earning a scream of pain from me.

“That was just the reaction I wanted babe.” He grunted.

I cringed when he spoke to me and I could feel the blood leak from the bite mark as his tongue swept over it. I could feel tears creeping down my face at a slow rate. I heard the unmistakable click of his belt and I tensed up.

“It will be over before you know it.” He spoke like he cared,

“And I promise I’ll make this as painful as possible.” He said chuckling maliciously.
I closed my eyes shut and tried to zone him out, but the pain was too much. He slammed into me roughly each time harder than the rest if possible. I eventually got my wish, as I blacked out.

***

“Ow! Fuck!” I yelled as he once more dug the knife into my side, right next to the raw flesh of the “V”. I looked down to meet a bloody “e” carved onto my stomach.

“Morning Raylie” He sneered as he licked the blood off of his knife. I was in my previous
day’s outfit, still and I shot up out of the bed darting out of the room. I ran back to the room which I assumed was Vailen’s to see her up watching T.V.

“Vailen!” I screamed I ran to her.

“Woah! Dude, calm down. Tell me what happened.”

“ H-he bit me and, it hurts! Then the gun, t-then the knife and this!!” I yelled sobbing as I pulled up my shirt, showing her the “V.e” on my stomach.

“Aw honey.” She cooed, pulling me into a hug.

“He’s such a dick!” I cried into her shoulder and she chuckled a bit at my insult.

“C’mon, let’s get you cleaned up and we can watch movies and shit okay?” She asked putting her arm around my shoulders. She showed me where her bathroom was and she gave me some pajamas to change into.

I turned the shower water hot to burn off the feeling of Vengeance’s touch on my body.
I stepped out and dried off my skin. I got dressed into the [clothes] Vailen gave me.
I flopped down on the mattress facing the T.V.

“What movie?” she said gesturing to her DVD case.

“Im in the mood for a funny movie.” I said smiling.

“Okay.” She said smirking as she pulled out ‘Harold and Kumar go to White Castle’.

“Dude, we need snacks.” Vailen said pulling me towards the door. I froze when she opened it.

“Nuh uh. Im not leaving here.” I said fear in my voice.

“Alright Ray, stay here and don’t open the door.” She said before quickly going to get the stuff.

5 minutes passed and she peeked through the door holding bags of chips and popcorn. She had 2 sodas tucked in her arm.

“I stole the guys’ food.” She said laughing.

“Nice. Maybe Vengeance will starve.” I said with a chuckle.
She popped in the movie and we both watched, eating the chips and popcorn. The door opened to reveal Shadows.

“I hear laughter. I hate laughter.” Shadows said with a smile.

“Fuck off Matt.” Vailen laughed.

“Matt?” I asked looking at him. “You mean like Matty?” I said smiling. Vailen cracked up and Matt glared at me. Eventually a small smile played on his face and we all laughed.

“You’re not so bad.” Matt said nodding his head at me. I smiled back, but I still couldn’t find it in my heart to forgive him. He left the room leaving us to watch the movie. My eyes grew heavy and I found it hard to pay attention. I kept straining myself to stay awake, but sleep washed over me like a wave and I fell into a dream state.

I was trapped like a lab rat in a twisting labyrinth trying to reach the end. Every turn I made I faced with a wall blocking my progress. I saw a light flicker on in the distance. I ran towards it, my last shining testament of hope. I tripped over my feet and I was sprawled across the floor, skidding a bit.

I looked up, and the previous light I had seen had now been a swirling crimson cloud. I heard sinister laughter and a strong force drag me towards it. I dug my nails into the floor, leaving trails and eventually breaking them and bringing blood.

I screamed a blood curdling shriek as I was pulled into the cloud. It soon engulfed me and I felt a fire light on my skin. I felt the downward pull, and I was falling. I landed in a ring of fire and a dark figure stood in the middle.

Oh god I was in hell! I felt strong arms lift me up by mine and bring me towards the figure. He stood on a pedestal and I was brought before him. He began to step down and I looked to the side of me.

My eyes widened as I saw Shadows and Syn holding me. They weren’t holding the looks I was used to. Their eyes saw my ultimate demise, and their expressions were stone cold.

“Why?” I asked Syn, but his eyes flickered of fire and their hand began burning my skin. I looked ahead of me to come face to face with Vengeance. He ran his hand along my jaw line like the first time I saw him.

His touch left a trail of fire. He brought the silver glinting gun in between my eyes, letting the coldness of the tip graze between my eyes.

“No.” I whimpered. I saw someone that looked just like Vengeance running from behind him, except his eyes were the lightest of greens. Vengeance turned to look at the running person then back to me.

He pulled back the safety quickly before glancing at the quickly approaching man. He looked at me with the evilest expressions I’d ever seen before roughly seething.

“Goodnight Raylie Kay.”

He pulled the trigger.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes Chapter 3!!
Umm Comments! Tell me how you like it. I might need some future characters! Anyone interested?

Image

And i'd still like some banners but heres an awesome banner by Sheila Asakura!!

R.Vengeance ( na na nana na na)