Im Not Insane

Burn in Living Hell

Chapter 5

(Raylie PoV)

I felt weightless, but I realized I was being carried away. I was curled up into a strong chest and tattooed arms were wrapped around me. I began to struggle and fight against his grip, but pain shot through my body and mind as I strained the wounds and remembered the scene with Vengeance. I looked up at Shadows and huffed and made an angry pface but i was in no condition to fight back.

“I see you’re up.” He said not looking down at me. I was still acting childishly and I couldn’t think of anything to say.

“I see you’re still ugly.”
Shadows laughed at me and my childish antics.

“You know im damn sexy.” He said, I could feel his chest vibrating as he laughed. He was right. He was attractive but that’s as far as he went. He was my captor and murderer, so fuck him.

“I don’t hear any smart remarks. Are you dead?” he asked sarcastically.

“Shut up.” I said defeated.

“Matthew! What the fuck did you do to her!?” Vailen yelled, running down the hallway at us seeing my bruises.

“I didn’t do shit! She and Vengeance got into a fight.” Vailen’s expression faltered.

“ You need to be more careful around Vengeance. Ever since you came around, I’ve been seeing that Zacky is returning again. This makes Vengeance even angrier okay?” She said pleading at me.

“Okay Vail.”

What did she mean by Zack returning? I just got the shit kicked outta me and she expects me to believe that’s not Vengeance?!

We walked back to Brian’s room since it was closer and Vail and I sat on the mini couch.
Shadows began to leave the room but before he left he said.

“And Ray. Next time you get in a fight, don’t get knocked out.” He said laughing at his own joke. I screamed with frustration and threw Brian’s Nike at his face but he closed the door. I could still hear his stupid laughter in the hallway. I huffed to myself and Vailen laughed.

“Matt is okay if you get to know him.”

“I’d also like to get to know my brother. Why don’t you ask Matt why I can’t?” I replied bitterly, a tear leaking from the side of my face.

“Oh no, he didn’t kill your brother?!” She yelled.
I nodded in a solemn response.

“Im going to kick his ass.” She replied.

“Vail, how did you put up with these guys so well?”

“I earned their respect. See I’ve known them for a while before Zack’s sister died. We were good back then. But when Vengeance showed up, I had to earn his respect. I almost killed him.” She replied firmly and finished it off with a weak grin.

“I don’t know how you manage to put up with him. I want out; I need to get out of here. I can’t take him anymore!” I cried into my hands.

“Ray we all need you. Ever since you came I’ve been seeing even the smallest traces of Zack. He wants to save you, he cares about you. I think you’re the reason he’s decided to start trying again.”

“We’ve been dealing with that son of a bitch Vengeance for years. You’re probably the only chance we have of bringing Zacky back. Please help us Raylie. Don’t give up on us. Don’t give up on Zack.” She pleaded with me.

“How can I try for something I don’t even know!” I yelled.

“Can you please trust me? You don’t have to do it for any of us. But Zack needs your help.”

“Okay Vail, I will.” I said as she pulled me into a light hug, minding my ribs. Brian came into the room shirtless and confused

“Hey babe!” Vailen said happily. While Brian continued to stare.

“Hey Vail, hey Ray.” He said slowly.

“What are you doing here?” He asked pointing both of his hands at us.

“Well Ray couldn’t get all the way to my room so we crashed here.” She explained.

“Oh okay, that’s fine.” He said slowly, as he reached for his shirt and slowly backed out of the door closing it.

“He’s quite a catch.” I said as soon as he closed the door. Vailen giggled and my lips tugged up into a small smile. We focused the attention back on the T.V.

“Eh.” She shrugged with a giant smile.
Vailen reached to turn on the TV, but instead of MTV or Fuse, a black and white picture of a gloomy room showed up. The walls looked like stone and most of the screen was dark.

“What is this?” I asked my eyes widening and I winced as I shifted. My ribs were still sore.
The security camera live video flickered a bit as a Vengeance walked into view smirking maliciously at the camera. I felt a deep burning in my chest and my breathing began to hitch and my eyes began to burn and water.

Vengeance was up to something, and someone would die. Please don’t let it be me. I began to panic. Nothing here was safe. Another one of Vengeance’s sick games. What if Vailen wasn’t even helping me? What if I was digging my own grave by trusting them?!
My paranoia began to kick in and I broke into a slight sweat.

“Hello Raylie.” Vengeance sneered and my heart rate increased. A wide sadistic smirk
danced along his cold features.

My hands darted out in front of me and fumbled with the buttons on the TV, repeatedly pressing the ‘power’ button. The screen stayed while Vengeance shook his head.

“Fuck, fuck fuck…!” I chanted over and over.

“Vailen!!” I cried out, my trust for her depleting as I heard the door close. She left me! My heart began to break as I heard voices in the hallway. I felt my face get wetter as hot tears made their way down. I scrambled up, groaning in pain as it shot though my body and went for the door. I fumbled with the handle but to no avail it never opened.

“Let me out!!” I screamed, banging my less injured fist on the door.

“Vailen! Why would you leave! Why won’t you help me?!” I cried as I heard laughter on the screen.

“Aw baby Ray don’t run from me?” Vengeance fake cooed.

“I just want to play a game?” He mockingly pouted.

The fuck you do you sick fuck!

My eyes darted back to the screen to see a man sitting on a chair, his hands and feet strapped down and his mouth stuffed and covered with duct tape. He was beaten and scarred and had lines of blood streaking across his skin. I notice a bullet wound on his shoulder and a deep knife cut on his cheek.

Within closer inspection, I realized it was… my father.

I thought they killed him with the gunshot?! They are going to kill him now aren’t they?!
Christ ripped the tattered, bloody shirt off of his chest revealing deep marks etched in his chest that read.

“She’s Mine!”

I cupped my hand over my mouth. I saw a row of knives on a shelf and they glinted in the dim light. They were taunting me. Rev and Christ picked one up and they glared at my father. His eyes were wide and glistening with tears.

Rev drove a knife through his hand, and I could hear the breaking of the bone, and the
agonizing cry as blood poured from the knife wound. Tears rolled down his face and over the duct tape. Christ drove one into his side, and gave it a sharp twist. Blood poured out as he began to cough violently, His screams taking up the whole room. I screamed out as well, slamming my palms against the screen.

I saw a familiar figure step up with a bigger knife in his hand. I recognized the spiky hair. As he held up the knife I almost shattered.

“Please Brian don’t!!” I screamed at the screen, my throat becoming raw from yelling.
Without thinking twice, he plunged the knife left of his heart. I knew it didn’t kill him, but I began to see him convulse and spit up pools of blood. His eyes rolled back in his head as he began to shake. His chest violently heaving and thrashing against the restraints.

They poured a bucket of slimy looking liquid on him as he thrashed and he began to scream.

“Don’t wait in hell Ramone!!” Vengeance roared at my father’s convulsing body before throwing a match at him.

“Fuck! Vengeance you fucking dick!!!” I yelled loudly making sure that someone heard me. My voice cracked a few times as I watched his shaking body burn up in flames. His hair disintegrated into ashes and his eyes began to sizzle out of the sockets. His skin began to char and turn black, as his screams died out.

The flames began to burn themselves out and his skin had turned to ash and some of it still clung in places. His face was stuck in its agonizing position, and his hands were bent awkwardly. He looked utterly destroyed.
I was sent into a mental frenzy as my thoughts began to race. I hyperventilated as I curled myself up in a ball and began shaking back and forth.

I knew I couldn’t trust them. Why did I even let them get to me? I should have seen that Vailen was a distraction. Her orders were to destroy me. I’d be better dead than be here. No matter how nice they are, they will always hurt me. Im always ending up hurt.”

Destroying me was the goal…

I began to feel sick. My stomach began to turn, and I felt an uprising. I saw the bathroom, and I dragged myself up, and limped my way over, clutching my ribs as each breath ripped pain through me. I threw myself down on the cold tile floor, and heaved my stomach’s contents into the white porcelain bowl.

I threw up a deal of blood, seeing as each time I heaved, my ribs would fuck me over. I finally stopped dry-heaving and got myself under control. I rinsed out the nasty flavor from my mouth, and I felt a twinge in my stomach still. I hope I didn’t get sick again. I looked into the mirror, seeing my horrifying reflection.

My skin was pale and I’d gotten a bit skinnier. My cheek and jaw were bruised and a line of blood ran down from a cut on my forehead. There were dark bags under my eyes, and a thin cut on my cheek. I turned away from myself and ran into a firm chest.

The arms gripped my shoulders, and my vision blurred with tears once more.

“Did you enjoy the show?” The voice sneered, inching closer to my face. I looked up into the eyes that broke me and glared back at Vengeance.

If I weren’t hurt right now. I’d kick your fucking ass. I growled mentally. I didn’t know I was actually growling at him.

“Save that for later.” He said in a husky seductive voice. My stomach lurched again, and I ripped around from his grip and back to the toilet as I puked again.
Someone held up my hair, and I rinsed my mouth out and wiped my lips off. Vengeance let down my hair and I whipped around smacking his face.

“Don’t fucking touch me you asshole,” I spat, holding onto my ribs. His eyes looked light. Like a clear green, and his face looked a bit different.

My expression faltered a bit before his eyes swirled with dark green and his face twisted back into a glare.
I bumped past him roughly, and met eyes with Vailen.

“Look Ray I-“she began to plead.

“Don’t you fucking talk to me you lying bitch!” I screamed as the look on her face hardened.

“I’m trying to fucking apologize but your too fucking stubborn an-“She yelled right back.

“Your trying to fucking apologize for leaving me alone while those bastards fucking burned my father alive and made me watch?! Why didn’t you stay? I thought that I had found a reason to try to deal with all of your fucked up shit, but I guess this bullshit was all part of the plan.”

She remained silent looking at me emptily as the whole room was taken aback by my outburst. Ever since I’d come here, I’ve been spiraling into a mental breakdown. I was so close to crashing.

I brushed past her, and walked/limped out of the door. I turned down the hallway and let the tears fall, furiously wiping them away. I had a sudden head rush and I felt lightheaded. My stomach gave a funny feeling and I put my hand over it.

I inhaled deeply, before I felt a wind sweep over me and my eyes rolled back in my head. Images of fire and ashes flashed through my mind, as I saw nothing but darkness. I fell to the floor with nothing to break my fall. As soon as my head hit the floor I couldn’t remember a thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this chapter is long enough!
And does anyone want to guess what is wrong with Raylie?
And i only got 2 comments last update but i wanted to update again so could i get at least 5?
And if someone could make me banner? I'd highly appreciate it!

~R.Vengeance (SKITTLES)