Im Not Insane

Rooftops

Chapter 7
>\>Time Elapse>>

*One month*

I yelled a string of curses as I slammed the door.

“Fuck you asshole.” I spat pushing my hair from my face. I stormed down the stairs holding my tiny bump. It made me sick to know that a part of him was inside of me, but it didn’t deserve my hate. Vengeance did.

A bullet grazed my skin and I almost lost my balance but I gripped onto the railing to steady myself. I looked up at the ripped skin on my arm. Vengeance stood at the top of the stairs holding his infamous smoking gun.

“Don’t. Walk. Away. From. Me.” HE seethed, pausing after every word. I glared at him through narrowed eyes and I the tender skin on my stomach was raw and bleeding, I looked down at the “V.e.n” and the new bloody addition “g.” My shirt got sticky from the blood and clung to my skin.

I hunched over the railing trying to deal with the stinging in my arm and stomach.
He slowly descended the stairs and towered over me. HE grabbed a chunk of my hair, pulling me away from the rail. The only thing that prevented me from falling backwards was his hold on my hair.

“Fuck…let go damn it!” I yelled but he only pulled tighter.

“You are really beginning to piss me off.” He growled before I felt his grip on my hair loosen. Fear flashed in my eyes and everything seemed to happen in slow motion. His hand releasing me and falling away from him down the stairs. I cried out in pain as my back hit the corners and I bruised my sides. I felt a horrible shooting pain as I hit my stomach.

“Ahh! Vengeance!! I WILL KILL YOU!!!” I screamed harshly from the spot I landed in. I grabbed my stomach as the pain increased and I felt wetness between my legs.

“Oh my god!” Vailen yelled shuffling down the stairs bringing Brian and Matt. I heard voices yell upstairs and it sounded like Rev and Vengeance.

“Raylie!” she yelled.

“Holy fuck…..” Matt breathed out. I felt the blood spreading out, soaking my shorts and parts of my shirt. I felt a pair of hands pick me up bridal style and carry me off. I began to feel dizzy and it worsened when it felt like we were going up stairs. I struggled to keep myself in and out of consciousness.

“Raylie please stay awake.” Matt pleaded

Since when does he care about me? Does anyone besides Vailen care?

“We gotta get you cleaned up.” Vailen’s voice echoing in my ears. I felt so lightheaded, like I just got a massive head rush. I could barely keep my eyes open. My pants and shirt were still soaked with blood. I heard water running and splashing in the bathroom and the sound grew louder. And I was placed on the edge of the large bath/Jacuzzi. I clung to Brian’s neck should I fall over.

My arms were tugged off of his neck and a pair of hands held my side. I opened my eyes slightly and through my blurred vision I saw matt.

“Its okay, Matt is going to help you.” Brian whispered slowly.

“Im only going to help you okay?” He said in a low voice. His hands lifted my shirt over my head, minding my cuts and bruises, the blood smearing on my skin. He started to unbutton my jeans, and my memory flashed back to Vengeance and I freaked.

“NO!! Stop! Please don’t! VENGEANCE!!!” I roared, feeling restrains on my arms.

“Ray shh, Vengeance isn’t here, he won’t hurt you it’s me Matt.”He said comfortingly.

“Here, stand up.” He said helping me up, and I leaned against his chest as he hooked his thumbs into my jeans and slid them off my hips. He put me back down and I slid down into the tub, the water tinting red as the blood washed off my body,

“You know I could still help you.” He said smirking referring to my bra and underwear.

“Fuck…off…Matt.” I said tiredly, trying to relax into the hot water.

“Well if you need me just yell.” He said before closing the door. I sunk back into the water up to my neck and I closed my eyes.

I walked down a dark street. Only the streetlights illuminated the darkness. A little boy in black pants and a black shirt stood in the middle of the street. He looked no older than 5 years old. I quickly walked towards him and kneeled down in front of him.

“Little boy, are you lost?” I said in a comforting tone, resting my hands on his shoulders. His head was tilted down so I couldn’t see his face. He just shook his head no.

“Where is your mommy?” I asked. He looked up and I froze. He had jet black hair cut just like someone I knew. His striking green eyes burned into mine with hatred, he had my nose and facial structure but pouty full lips. His thin eyebrows arched at my expression

“You!” He yelled pointing at me.

“W-what?!” I stuttered and tripped over my words.

“Why didn’t you stop him!!!?Why didn’t you save me?!!!” He yelled beginning to cry. I pulled him into a hug and he clung to my waist. I felt something wet on my shoulders and I pulled away from him to see his nose bleeding.

I went to wipe it away, but the flow increased to a drip. I was taken aback as the other nostril began to bleed as well. His blood dripped onto my shoes and pants, and his sparkling green eyes began to cry thick red tears.

He began to cough, and blood began to spill from his mouth, pooling on the floor around us.

“No! No! No!” I screamed as his face began to crack. He screamed an ear shattering scream before he shattered to the floor in a pool of blood like a dropped glass.


The loud sound of breaking glass echoed in my head and I sat up dripping wet. I felt my face to check for any blood and was relieved until I saw the bathwater tinted red. I felt my stomach to feel that the cuts stopped bleeding and the baby was gone.

Son of a bitch

I drained the water and grabbed the towel matt had put within my reach. I tried standing up but I slipped back down. My legs were still really weak and sore.

“Fucking asshole I can’t even fucking stand up.” I grumbled to myself as I raised my head and yelled.

“MAATT!”
In a few minutes he opened the door and scooped me up and took me out.

“You like this position don’t you.” He said cockily as his hands were under my butt.

“If I could smack you, id punch you instead.” I replied. I was taken to Vailen’s room where she was at my side immediately. Matt dropped me on the bed and Vailen yelled.

“Matthew!!!” He groaned at the name and left the room. Vailen handed me a purple tank top and basketball shorts that I think belonged to Brian. I pulled them on and Vailen turned off the lights, shooing me into bed.

“get some rest okay? I’ll come to check on you tomorrow morning.” The door closed and I sat in the bed looking around, and in the dim light something flashed. My escape. I stumbled out of bed, holding onto desk and anything in my reach, I reached the bathroom feeling empty and a deep depression looming in my chest. I leaned against the counter fishing around for my razor.

“Where are you…?” I mumbled frustrated until my fingers found it. I held the sharp blade and brought it to my thigh. I slid the sharp edge and let my own pain bleed out. I smiled sickly and I left a few more scars. I didn’t feel any better however. I actually got to the point of feeling nothing.

I held my head in my hands and steadied myself again. So this is it.

There really is no way out.

There is one way. A hissing voice spat in my head.

My eyes snapped open and I stared at the mirrored cabinet, taking in my broken reflection. I
opened it to see a bottle aspirin. I grabbed it and opened it quickly, staring at the orange caplets inside. I poured them all out and i began to bring them to my mouth. My hand began to tremble and I let out a tiny cry as I dropped the caps into the sink turning away from the
bathroom.

I began to regain some feeling in my legs, but I still limped badly. I quietly slipped into the hall. I got to the end near a large window, and I turned to see a door that stood out. It was a metal door with a metal handle. I slowly walked towards it. I opened the door and was met with a large ascending staircase.

I climbed up to the top to meet another door. I opened that one, only to be met with a breeze that blew my hair back. I stepped through it to realize I was outside on the roof. I began to walk across the roof, towards the opposite edge. My steps became shaky and I lost my footing and slipped once but I regained balance.

“God, I hope no one heard me.”

(Matt’s PoV)

I clicked off the ‘power’ button on the T.V and relaxed back into my bed. My eyes shot open and scanned the darkness. I heard a few soft thumps on the roof and a loud impact, like someone fell. I heard a voice hiss and curse. I jumped off of my bed and ran into Rev’s room

“Rev!” I yelled, but he slept on his glasses haphazardly on his face.

“Wake up fucker, someone is on the roof!!” I yelled. He jumped and he rubbed his eyes at my booming voice. He got up and he got his gun, and we both went into all of the rooms to wake everyone.

Vengeance wasn’t happy especially. Vailen ran into the hallway in a pink and black robe with a gun in her hand and a knife on her hip. I snorted and she turned to face me. She narrowed her eyes and she threw her knife at me.

“What the fuck?!”

“Stop fucking around and let’s go!” I pulled the knife out of the wall and I put it on my waist.

“What about raylie?” Brian asked.

“I’ll get the bitch…” Vengeance growled. Minutes later he stormed out.

“She’s fucking gone!!” He yelled. We heard another bump on the roof and we ran down to the door. It was open and so was the other one. We stormed up the stairs and got onto the roof. We walked across stealthily so we won’t tip anyone off. Christ slipped once and the
person turned around.

“Shut the fuck up!” Vengeance hissed.

We got closer to see the person and my heart nearly stopped when I saw who it was.

(Raylie PoV)

“RAYLIE!” I heard a desperate cry from behind me. The wind whipped around me and the grey clouds made rain imminent. I ignored their cries and walked further to the edge. I peered down and I saw the pavement that looked so far, yet so close. The tips of my toes were over the gutter.

This is what they want. This is what you want.

The sinister voice hissed. I heard loud footsteps approaching and I focused on my task. If this is what they want it’s what they’ll get. It’s what Vengeance will get.

My face hardened and I gritted my teeth. I closed my eyes and leaned forward, feeling gravity take its effect. The wind was in my face as I met my release.

My eyes shot open however, when someone grabbed my wrist.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update!
Soo sorry ihavent in a while it bugged me so i felt like is should. but honestly i havent had any motivations to update cause i didnt have as many comments. And i just got lazy, but i typed this one out for you guys.
and i know you smarties could guess who saves her.
COMMENTS!?

~R.Vengeance (lazy ass...)