Im Not Insane

Its Either Me or Them

Chapter 9

(Raylie PoV)

My ears twitched as I heard the rustling and clicking of the door, and it swinging open with a quiet creak. I was cradled in someone’s arms adoringly and there was booze littering the floor and I had a killer fucking headache. I groaned as my hand went to my head. I ran my fingers through my hair. I tried getting up but the person cradling me held me tighter and I turned around to meet Zack’s green eyes staring sleepily at me. The headache must have hit him cause he winced straight away.

“Ill get something.” I got up and I heard groans of the others waking up. I heard a rustling and I went towards the living room to get to the kitchen and a man in black and a ski mask was stalking around with a gun in hand.

“Aaahh!” I screamed shrilly and he pointed the gun at me. He came closer as I held up my hands. I heard the safety pull back and I began to cry. Just seconds before he pulled the trigger Matt came and tackled me out of the way while turning to shoot the guy in the chest.

“Are you okay?” He asked cocking his gun. Still in shock and awe I just nodded as I tried to wipe away the tears. I heard more footsteps and I said loudly.

“Guys there’s more!!” I held my head as my headache was still raging on full force. Everyone appeared with sour faces and guns at their disposals. Vailen handed me a knife and a
black gun.

“Hun if anyone that isn’t us tries to shoot you, you got to protect yourself okay. This is our territory and our blood won’t be spilt here, you got it.” She said sounding like a Commander ready to lead his army to battle. I nodded and flicked off the safely on my gun and put the knife on my pocket.

Zacky walked up and kissed me quickly

“We all have to split up and look for anyone okay? You have to protect yourself and if you are in any danger, scream okay?” He instructed.

“Okay.” I said softly.

He tapped my cheek lightly and said.

“Now put your game face on.” I smiled and I focused, creeping away from him into the kitchen. I looked around seeing no one. I walked through the archway to the staircase and I felt a presence I didn’t recognize. I turned around swiftly and pressed the trigger catching one of the intruders in the chest. My chest was heaving and beads of sweat were forming on my forehead. I was so fucking terrifed but i didnt know what to do exactly.

I know you gotta press the trigger and shoot, but I was Killing somone.

Its either you or them...

I went up the stairs and I heard a gun fired to my right and my arm erupted in pain. The combined pain in my head and arm was enough to make me scream loudly like a horror movie. I whipped around and fired two shots. The person’s body jerked twice before they fell to the ground and blood seeped out from underneath.

Zacky came running up the stairs holding a gun. He dropped to my side as I sat on my knees clutching my arm as blood trickled through my fingers. I screamed loudly as wave after wave of searing pain concentrated on my arm and the tears came down like waterfalls.

“Shit.” He hissed as he looked over my arm.

“J-just make it stop…” I cried out holding onto him with my other hand. He helped me up and went to the nearest bathroom.

“Im so sorry babe but this is going to hurt a lot.” He said before he poured alcohol on it. My eyes widened and I clenched my teeth trying my hardest not to scream any more. I groaned and hissed as Zacky rubbed my back.

“H-holy fuck….motherfucker.” I hissed out quickly as the stinging began to subside.

“I gotta get the bullet out before it gets infected. I’ve done it before and im not going to lie. It hurts like a bitch.” He said lowly in a warning tone. My eyes widened and I took deep breaths before I replied.

“Just do it.” I closed my eyes and braced for the pain. I clenched my teeth hard and let a growl past my lips as I felt my flesh tearing. He dug his fingers into the wound and pulling on the metal.

I felt relief as it came out but it hurt even more as it took tissue and blood with it. The bloody bullet skittered on the floor as he dropped it and he put more alcohol on it.
More gunshots rang out from behind the door along with Vailen’s triumphant yell of

“MOTHERFUCKERS!! YOU WANNA GET SOME?!!
I
was brought back to focus when he wrapped up my arm and as pressure was I applied I winced.

“Fuck.” I breathed as we stood up. He handed me an Advil for my still raging headache and I popped two in my mouth. My arm still ached but the throbbing in my head was dying down.

“You sure you want to go back out?” He asked me. I felt like some helpless child that needed to be watched all the time and I was tired of it.

“Im gonna go out, I can hold my own.” I told him firmly as I scooped up my hair in a ponytail. I cocked my gun and I pecked his cheek. I walked out of the bathroom pissed off at the assholes who decided to come in and fucking shoot me. I heard Zack breathe out a.

“Woah…” and I smirked. Getting shot can really piss off a person. I walked down the hallways finding no one.

“Guys! Raylie! GET DOWN HERE!!” Matt’s voice boomed from downstairs. I shuffled down and met up with the rest of the group.

“Are they gone?” I asked. Jimmy held a gun up to my head and I froze stiff. He was going to kill me!! But why?! After all this time! My mind raced and my world began to spin.

“Don’t move” he warned lowly, so concentrated his lips barely moved when he spoke. He fired the gun and I shut my eyes and flinched. I felt the bullet whoosh past me and heard a whizzing for the shortest moment. But im still alive. I turned around to see a body of one of the intruder’s slump against the railing and slink down the stairs. I moved away from it and I stood with the others.

“Who were they?” I asked looking at the body.

“They were after me…” Zacky spoke up. I looked at him with a puzzled expression and he continued.

“Well they were after Vengeance. Its looks like he fucked up somehow and someone was after him for it.” My mouth made an ‘O’ shape and I looked at the body once more.

“What do we do with them?” I asked pointing at it.

“Don’t worry about it. We’ll take care of it.” Christ answered. Unwanted images flashed in my mind and I shuddered. Zacky held me in his arms and his glassy eyes pleaded with me.

“Please don’t worry.” He asked and I nodded. Vailen grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs.

“Sweetie it’s going to be okay. Zacky knows what he’s doing.” I hope so. We turned down the hallway to her room. I still felt uneasy because Vengeance would always be some part of Zacky and could show up again. When I began to think about him, my cheeks flushed pink.

“Ohh!” she said nudging me. “Someone really likes my lil Zacky.” She cooed annoyingly keeping a teasing smile.

“Yeah….” I said under my breath but I know she heard me.

“He’s so sweet and funny, and….hot.” I said starry eyed. I felt like one of those love struck girls in the movies, but I didn’t care. I think I loved him.

“Raaay.” She sang.

“Shut up.” I mumbled pouting childishly.

“HEY GUYS! RAYLIE LOV-” She screamed with a shit eating grin and glint in her eye.

“Fucking shut up!!” I hissed laughing a little. She smirked and smacked my ass. My hand flew to where it stung and I made a face.

“You got to loosen up. We gotta trick you out and show you off. You haven’t been out in months!!” She exclaimed leaving me behind and walking down the hall. Before she sauntered off she pinched my ass where she smacked it.

“Bitch.” I muttered

“I HEARD THAT!” She called back without turning around.

“Lets take the first step. Hurry the fuck up and get in here.” As she reached her bedroom and turned into it. I sighed and trotted after her. Couldn’t stop her could you. When I entered her room she scanned me over and I froze, confused on what the hell she was planning. She began tossing and playing with my plain brown hair while I gazed at her black and blonde hair.

“You wanna do it?” she asked pointing over to the boxes and bottles of hair dye she had on her vanity. I felt a bit hesitant, but it’s just my hair.

“Aw fuck it. Just do it.”

***

I looked in the mirror at my damp, curly midnight black hair with purple streaks. I tousled and teased it and a smile lit up my face.

“Daaayum.” Vailen said smirking.

“Wow.” I looked at the contrast from my hazel eyes and my midnight hair.

I saw she had her thinking face one, before her eyes lit up and she smiled deviously.

“We are going to make Zacky want to bang you on the spot.” She said teasing my hair and taking a black eye pencil to my face. She outlined my eyes with liquid and pencil eye liner and some mascara that really made my eyes glow.

I looked in the mirror and Vailen was applying makeup to her own face.

“Dude I love you.” I said still in awe of how I looked compared to the hell I went through with Vengeance. She changed her piercings to shiny colored ones and she said.

“You would look so hot with a lip ring, and a navel ring.” She said getting that smirk back on her face.

“Vailen I-“I began to freak out but she closed her eyes and shook her head.

“Nah, you’re in my hands now.”

Oh shit…
♠ ♠ ♠
im sorry i havent been updating. just alot to get to before school starts.
Im going on a cruise next week so no updates then but ill try to update as much as i can before then! Theres gonna be some drama coming up, im just giving you guys the quiet before the storm..=D

Comments? Banners? LOVE?!??!
5 measly comments= update!
R.Vengeance (misery)