Status: Updating soon, Half a chapter written so far. Will update as soon as possible.

A Shadow Of Blood By:M.S.P.

A Shadow Of Blood Ch.1 By: M.S.P.

A Shadow Of Blood By; M.S.P.

Chapter 1
Once upon a time in a place called London lived a man called Sweeny Todd. When he was a boy, he was very shy and kind and didn’t talk to many people. Who would’ve known that someday he would end up in jail for a crime he might’ve not committed.
When he was 32 years old he ended up in jail for killing a man with a barber knife. My name is Elizabeth Smith and I was one of his supporters and believed he was innocent. I went to the jail, 2 weeks before his trial and decided to talk to him. “Hi, my name is Elizabeth Smith. I believe you didn’t commit this crime.” I said. “Well, Elizabeth. I reckon you know my name. I didn’t commit this crime; it was my twin brother Cedric.” Sweeny said. “I believe you, Sweeny and wish I could help you. Honestly I do. You look like a very trusting man, and I really do believe you’re innocent.” I said. “Why thank you, my dear. It’s nice to have someone on my side for a change.” Sweeny said.
”You’re welcome. Well I’ve been told that your trial is tomorrow, I shall be there. I will also come to visit you tomorrow as well.” I said. “Why, thank you. See you then.” Sweeny said. The guards made him leave and I didn’t see him until the next day.

The next day…

Well, the second day of the trial didn’t go so well. They have video of him in the shop talking to his so called “victim” before he killed him. Of course it wasn’t him though; Most of us know that his twin brother Cedric really did the job. Was he jealous? Who really knows? Maybe he didn’t get as much attention as a child and wanted to make his brother pay. I will ask Sweeny after the trial is over, well at least today’s trial.

After the days’ trial is over I decide to talk to Sweeny. They actually let me sit in a room, supervised with him this time. “Hello, may I say that you look even more beautiful than you did yesterday Elizabeth.” Sweeny said. I blush and reply: “Thank you, that’s really sweet of you.” I said. “Well, I can’t believe their trying to frame you for your brother’s murder.” I said. “On the contrary, they don’t know he did it, they don’t know he even exists. When I blame it on my twin brother, they act as if I’m a mad man and don’t believe a word I say.” Sweeny said. That’s terrible. I can’t believe it.” I said. “Well there’s no record of my brother ever being born.” Sweeny said. The guards make him leave and he kisses me on the cheek. I blush and he hugs me goodbye.