Status: Updating soon, Half a chapter written so far. Will update as soon as possible.

A Shadow Of Blood By:M.S.P.

A Shadow of Blood Ch. 11 By: M.S.P.

A Shadow of Blood Chapter 11 by: M.S.P.
I wake up at 5 am to the sound of my mobile phone ringing, it’s Detective Stewart. “Hi Detective Stewart, what brings you to call me at such an early hour?” “well my dear, I thought you should know that I was outside of Sweeny’s grandmothers house Ester for several weeks and Cedric never came out, yesterday morning I knocked on the door and their grandmother told me he left out of the back door a fortnight ago and she doesn’t know where he is at this present time; I’ve got investigators searching all over England for him and were hoping soon they will find him. Don’t give up hope Elizabeth because we haven’t, we pick up clues of where he’s been and sooner or later were going to find him dead in his tracks.” Detective Stewart said. “Oh my, that’s a lot to process at such an early hour, but I’m going to keep hoping you and your men will get him, thanks for the update sir.” I said. “You’re welcome Elizabeth, ta ta.” He said as he hung up. After that I went back to sleep and could only sleep till 7 because Frankie woke me up and wanted to be fed early, he usually sleeps till 9 like me but he must have had a busy day being a playful cat the present day. I fed him, made myself breakfast and then watched a little telly. Later on in the day I brainstormed on a new story and came up with an idea. I called the prison to give Sweeny a note that I wouldn’t be able to visit Sweeny tonight due to being so busy coming up with a few chapters of my next story, but that I would visit him in the next 2 days. I decide to call my mother Mary since it’s been several months since I last called her. “Hello? Who is this?” Mum said. “It’s Elizabeth, I, I wanted to call you up mum since we haven’t talked in a great while.” I said. “Well it’s about time!” Mum said. “Sorry mum, I’m just so busy writing stories to be published among other things, I just started seeking God again recently.” I said. “Well I’m glad about that dear; we’ve been waiting a long time for you to do that, your sister and I. Last time I checked you had an argument with her; I think you should call her back and apologize.” Mum said. “Yes I do agree Mother, we didn’t end our conversation in good terms, and I’ll call her tomorrow. Mum, I’ve missed talking to you all these months, what have you been up to?” I asked. “I’ve been in the word daily, diligently seeking God, praying everyday. I now have 3 cats named Jesse, Prince, and Star, Jessie and Star are Siamese and Prince is a tabby.” Mum said. “That’s good that you’re seeking God daily, I need to start doing that as well, and about your cats, I’d love for you to send me pictures of them and I can send you pictures of my black cat Frankie.” I said. “I’d like that, well not to cut this short but I have to go; dinner is in the oven and almost ready.” Mum said. “Bye mum, I’ll have to come visit within the next few months, I do miss you.” “I miss you too dear, goodbye Elizabeth.” “Goodbye Mum.” I said as I hung up. I do miss my mum, as well as my sister. I might pay to have my mum fly out here, I’m not really sure yet. I also need to get a hold of my sister as well and apologize to her. Today was a somewhat lonely day without Sweeny but I did have work to do, not only did I write a few chapters of my own story, but I tidied up a bit around my flat. Tomorrow I’ll run a few errands and possibly visit Sweeny and maybe write him a note or letter for him to look at when I’m not around, I never do write him letters, and maybe I should.