Status: Updating soon, Half a chapter written so far. Will update as soon as possible.

A Shadow Of Blood By:M.S.P.

A Shadow of Blood Ch.13 Pt. 2 By:M.S.P.

A Shadow of Blood Chapter 13 by: M.S.P.

Part 2

We finish our dinner and we get to spend time together in a private room. Their recording us on the room just in case Sweeny tries to murder me, because some people here still don’t trust him being around me or anyone else.

As we go into the room I see a bed. I throw Sweeny on the bed and get on top of him.

“That was shocking that you’d do something so un-lady like.” “You know you liked it Sweeny.”

“Indeed I did, but nothing will happen tonight, we both know that.” “I know.” I said as I started French kissing him.

After about 5 minutes of kissing he pulled me away from his face and told me: “We must stop now before this goes any further, we both know that we can’t do anything too rash since we’ve never even been on a proper date outside of the prison, tonight was our first official date and we can’t make love on our first date, especially since I don’t have your hand in marriage.”

“I agree, sorry Sweeny.” I guess we could’ve lost control tonight but you stopped us before anything got out of hand, I cannot thank you enough for that.”

“Well I am dying breed, not many men would talk himself and his date out of fleshly pleasures.” “I agree.
“You really have a good head on your shoulders; I wish I were as strong as you. But I am still quite weak as a person because I haven’t been spending as much time with God as I should and I haven’t been reading The Bible as often as I should.”

“Those are good things to be doing, and yes I do believe in God, but I am also a bit old fashioned, so because of God and my own personal beliefs I couldn’t sleep with you tonight.”

“Yes I kind of figured that out months ago, If only we could get you out of here, I will try to call Detective Stewart this week and see if they found any clues pinning Cedric to the murder.”

“Yes I’d really appreciate you doing that for me. If it wasn’t for God and you I’m sure I would’ve gone mad by now.”

“You’ve said that before Sweeny, and it’s good to know that I’m helping you keep your sanity.”

“Yes you are love.” The guard told us that I had to leave now and that I could come back tomorrow.

Sweeny hugged me and kissed me on the cheek and told me he had a marvelous night and he can’t wait to see me again. I drove home and to bed with a big smile on my face.