Status: Updating soon, Half a chapter written so far. Will update as soon as possible.

A Shadow Of Blood By:M.S.P.

A Shadow of Blood Chapter 14 Part 1

A Shadow of Blood Chapter 14 By: M.S.P.

Part 1

I wake up once again to the sound of Frankie purring on my chest. He hasn’t done this in quite some time.

I make him and I breakfast and decide to go on a leisurely walk around the neighborhood, because I feel like appreciating all the nature around me that God has bestowed upon us all.

I walked for about 45 minutes. When I am nearly spent from walking I walk upstairs and decide to make a snack for myself, I cut up apples and put peanut butter on my apples and eat them.

After my snack I call Detective Stewart and his secretary picks up and tells me he’s on holiday for a fortnight and told me I’ll have to call back in a week since he’s half done with his holiday.

I tell her thank you kindly and hang up. After wrestling with my thoughts for half an hour I decide to call my mum.

I hang up while it’s still ringing and then dial again.

“It’s about bloody time you called me.” “Mum, why must we fight like this?” I said feeling my anxiety start to rise.” “I really should disown you for never calling me, I was going to plan a holiday to come out to see you, but I shan’t do that now. I really wish I’d never see you again.” “Mum calm down your overreacting.” “Am I Elizabeth?”

“Indeed you are and I don’t bloody damn well appreciate it.” I said as I hung up in her face, half of the time I can’t deal with my mum so I just hang up in her face, it’s not the right thing to do but I only know how to make things worse with us instead of better, I guess I shall have to give that to God.

2 hours later…
Ashima calls me; it’s the first time she’s called me since we had dinner together.

She asked me if I wanted to spend the rest of the weekend together, Saturday and Sunday just going around London and taking tours of all the haunted places and that we could get a hotel and have a jolly old time.

I agreed but told her I’d have to go visit Sweeny tonight and let him know and that he’d be quite upset. She understood that I had to tell him and told me that she’d pick me up tomorrow.

Around 5 pm after getting completely ready I drive to go see Sweeny.

In a black and silver sparkly dress, He’s never seen me dressed in such a shiny outfit but I think he’ll like it.

As I arrive all the guards greet me with a smile on their face, probably because my cleavage is up to my chin, it usually is they just notice it more than they usually do.

As I enter the visiting room and see Sweeny and he doesn’t look so well.

He’s got a giant cut on his arm about 10 inches long and looks at me with a look of shock and terror on his face, he is very pale but looks more pale than normal.

“Sweeny, what happened?” “Dexter, a prisoner. He got a hold of the guard’s sword and ran it against my arm. I am in utter shock, my Elizabeth. I had 70 stitches and without pain killers.”

“Oh Sweeny, I’m so sorry.” I said as I ran up to hug him; he was shaking in fear of all that had happened. “I prayed Elizabeth, I prayed that he wouldn’t kill me and the guard knocked him down after I said a quick prayer, it was all in all a miracle.” “Indeed it was my love.” “Elizabeth, I wish you could stay the night with me, but they wouldn’t allow it. You make this wretched place seem like the safest place in the whole world.”

“Oh Sweeny, I wish I could as well, even if I could I have plans this weekend, to tour all of the haunted places of London; but maybe I should cancel since your in so much turmoil.”

“No, go Elizabeth. Just pray whenever you worry about me and I’ll pray for myself as well; I don’t blame you for having a life and I cannot have much of one right now so you should take advantage of your freedom.” Sweeny said as he kissed me on the cheek.

“Sweeny, I should cancel but if you don’t want me to I won’t. If I could be here 15 hours a day I would, but they won’t allow it, I’d stay overnight every night if your wishes were only granted; but we both know they won’t be.”

“Indeed they won’t, I must go now my love, I am very weak and anxious from the day I had.” He kissed me on the lips and hugged me.

“Goodbye Sweeny, I will miss you so much.”

“I love you Elizabeth and if I die tonight I’ll think of you in my final thoughts.”

“Please don’t speak like that, you won’t die.” “Sorry Elizabeth, bye my love.” “Goodbye Sweeny.” We let go of each other’s hands and I drove home and went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Chapter coming very soon. In the process of finishing it and typing it out.