Status: Updating soon, Half a chapter written so far. Will update as soon as possible.

A Shadow Of Blood By:M.S.P.

A Shadow of Blood Ch. 4&5 By: M.S.P.

A Shadow of Blood Chapter 4 by: M.S.P.

Several hours later I arrive at detective Stewart’s office and knock on the door. “Why, hello there. Who might you be?” Who is this enchanting woman that I now see before my eyes?” Stewart asks. “I am Elizabeth Smith, I rung you up on the phone.”I said. “Ah, Yes. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Stewart said as he kissed my pale hand. “Please come in and take a seat.” Stewart replies. “Do you know anything about Sweeny Todd?” I ask him. “Yes, the murderer?” He asks. “Well actually he’s not. His twin brother committed the crime; this is the address he’s allegedly at, at this present time.” I said. “Well you can pay me after I’m done with my research of this man, what is his name?” Stewart asked. “Cedric Todd.” I said. “I’ll watch the house and see if he ever comes out of it. If I capture him, I’ll let you know.” Stewart said.”Thank you so much.” I said. We bid each other farewell and I drive to get myself coffee and some lunch and then drive myself home.

A Shadow of Blood Chapter 5 by: M.S.P.

When I get home I watch my favorite comedy on DVD, The Mighty Boosh. It was great watching something so funny. Took my mind right off of my problems, I make myself dinner, take a long hot shower and turn in.
The next morning I decide to get dressed and go visit Sweeny. I changed into my little black dress and put on pink eye shadow, glitter and false eye lashes and a lot of mascara. 30 minutes later I arrive at the prison. Yet again it’s a supervised visit with Sweeny, a man I wish I had known several years before I ever met him. “Hello my love.” Sweeny said as he kissed me on the cheek. “Oh Sweeny, I do love you speaking to me in that manner, but we’ve just met not too long ago.” I said. “I know but I’m dying to take you out on the town. Every night you leave, I can’t help but think of you. Your eyes, I see them in my mind even when you are not here. Your neck, how I long nibble and bite it. Your ear lobes, how I long to lick and suck on them.” Sweeny said. “Oh how I long for such things, among others. But we can’t think of those things for it would drive us mad.” I said. “I believe you’re right. I’m sorry my dear. It’s just that I yearn for you, I yearn to be your man.” Sweeny said. “I really wish I could be with you as well, but first we need to try to get you out of prison.” I said. He kisses me on the lips for the very first time. It feels to me as if the world has stood still just for a moment, all I focused on was that kiss, the best kiss I’ve ever had. “Goodbye, Elizabeth. Oh how I’ll miss you.”Sweeny said. I bid him goodnight and went on my way home.