Status: Updating soon, Half a chapter written so far. Will update as soon as possible.

A Shadow Of Blood By:M.S.P.

A Shadow of Blood Ch.6 By: M.S.P.

A Shadow of Blood Chapter 6 by: M.S.P.

It is now February 29th, I want to visit Sweeny but my deadline for my book: Dark Nights of Manchester, is due to the publishers on March 8th. I am on my 8th chapter of the story and I promised the publisher at least 10. So I’m not going to be able to visit Sweeny until it’s done. I make myself lunch and read the previous chapters to get an idea what will happen next.
2 hours later…
I’ve written chapter 9&10 and decided to type Sweeny a letter.
Dear Sweeny,
I regret to inform you that I’d really love to visit you, but have a deadline on a story I’m writing that will be published. As soon as I’m done writing it, and shipped out I’ll be sure to visit you. I do miss you and hope you feel the same.
Love, Elizabeth Smith
I sent my letter by as a special delivery, which will make it delivered the same day as I posted it; I also left my mobile number, just in case.
Two days later I get a call from an unknown number. “Hello?” “Hello darling, it’s Sweeny.” “Oh, I didn’t think you’d be able to call me, but I’m glad that you did.” I said. “Yes, it’s great to hear your voice again. It’s soothing and calms me, like no other voice can.” Sweeny said. “Thank you, that’s really sweet of you to say.” I said. “Well, it’s all true. Sadly I have to go now hope to see you soon.” Sweeny said. “Goodbye.” I said as I hung up. It was great to hear from him again, I didn’t think he’d actually be able to call me. I make myself a cup of tea and cuddle with my cat Frankie. I do hope I can finish my story tomorrow. I do miss Sweeny immensely. I go to sleep with thoughts of Sweeny swimming in my head.