Status: Updating soon, Half a chapter written so far. Will update as soon as possible.

A Shadow Of Blood By:M.S.P.

A Shadow of Blood Ch. 7 By: M.S.P.

A Shadow of Blood Chapter 7 by: M.S.P.

I wake up and greet a brand new day. It’s now March 1st and I need to write, hopefully my 5th chapter today. It hasn’t been an easy book for me to write. This book is about a peasant named Gwendolyn that meets the prince of England, they fall in love and want to get married. The royal family doesn’t want William to marry Gwendolyn, because she’s a peasant and doesn’t have any royal blood in her. Prince William leaves the palace and buys a flat in Manchester and no one finds out, much more happens in this story, but I don’t want to give away the ending. Hopefully tonight I finish this story that I just started in the middle of the night. It’s my 2nd story that will be published and I hope it does well.
Later that night…
I’ve finally finished my story and it came out to be 15 chapters long. I will go to the post office tomorrow and mail it first class to the publishers. It is now 2 am and I am turning in. Hopefully I can visit Sweeny tomorrow if all goes well.
The next day…
I wake up earlier than usual because Frankie (my black cat) is sitting on my chest purring. He never does this so it was a bit of a shock and surprise to me. I eat another one of my Morning Glory muffins, make myself a cup of tea and bake some strawberry and almond muffins. I plan to bring 4 of them to Sweeny. I take a shower thereafter and ponder what I should wear. I decide on a red and black Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt that was given to me 2 years ago by a friend. I also put on a black skirt. I put on red eye liner and lots of black mascara, and put on Manic Panic lipstick. I say goodbye to Frankie and kiss him on the cheek.
30 minutes later…
I arrive at the prison and the guards go thru one of my muffins to see if anything scandalous is in it, of course there isn’t. I greet Sweeny with the biggest smile I’ve ever given any man. He smiles back at me. “Oh my stars! I never thought you could look so beautiful without wearing a dress.” Sweeny said. “Thank you Sweeny, that is very kind of you. I’ve brought you strawberry and almond muffins that I’ve made myself.” I said. “Oh you’re so sweet, thank you Elizabeth. Actually I love strawberries and almonds; what a splendid idea!” “That’s great because I was not too sure if you fancied those foods.” I said. “Aye, I do.” Sweeny said. He kisses me on the cheek and thanks me again. “There are many a things I want to do with you and I wish I could spend more time with you Elizabeth; if I ever get out of here I intend to spend much more time with you.” Sweeny said. “I feel the same way. I do hope you get out of here, and I’m doing whatever I can to make it so.” He thanks me, kisses me goodbye and sadly I leave, even though I wish I could stay. Even a night in prison with Sweeny would be a better night alone.