Status: Updating soon, Half a chapter written so far. Will update as soon as possible.

A Shadow Of Blood By:M.S.P.

A Shadow of Blood Ch. 8 By: M.S.P.

A Shadow of Blood Chapter 8 by: M.S.P.

Ah, there’s no place like London. I wake up to the birds chirping and singing and I see Frankie beside me. “Oh Frankie you’re the only kitty that loves me, I don’t know what I’d do without you.” He meows in agreement. I really hope that vermin Cedric, Sweeny’s twin gets captured there’s no place but prison for him in this lovely country. I should make a pie for Sweeny today, might as well not though since the guards will just muck it up. I wish I knew more about Sweeny, I might as well ask him about his life in the world before he was imprisoned. I decide to change into a burgundy red corset dress and wear my make-up as fancy as possible. I eat my breakfast and bring a snack for myself and am off. On the way there I wish Sweeny could lie with me in a bed and just hold me, it would be nice for a change. Thinking about Sweeny in many different aspects made the 30 minute drive seem much faster. As I reach the prison a small smile is upon my face. I feel as if I am almost at home in this cold dark place, any place feels like home if I’m with Sweeny. I’m now in the room with Sweeny and he looks rather disturbed. “Sweeny, what’s wrong love?” “Elizabeth, I was beaten by one of the guards earlier because I fought back in a fight.” Sweeny said. “Your arm looks bruised.” I replied with a very concerned look on my face. “Aye, that’s where I was beaten.” “Oh Sweeny you poor thing, let me kiss it to make it feel better.” I said, and then I kissed it. I decided not to ask him his life story because he was rather upset today. “I will pray for you Sweeny.” “Thank you Elizabeth. He got up and hugged me, it was a long hug and it felt as if he didn’t want to let go. He started crying and I wiped his tears. “Sweeny, please don’t cry, everything will soon be ok; we’ll find you’re brother and capture him and soon he will be in prison for his heinous crime and you will be out my love.” I said. I sat with him and he cried on my shoulder and I patted and rubbed his back. People always seem to open up to me at times because I’m a good listener. We sat on the bench and hugged each other in silence until I had to go, when I had to go he kissed me on the cheek and I wondered when he would get out of this horrible state. I told him I’d visit him very soon and bid him goodnight. I drove home and cried on the way to my flat wondering if Sweeny would have a safe night in prison, I must visit him soon if not tomorrow, he really is comforted by me and it feels as if I’m the only one that still cares about him.