Status: Updating soon, Half a chapter written so far. Will update as soon as possible.

A Shadow Of Blood By:M.S.P.

A Shadow of Blood Ch. 10 By: M.S.P.

A Shadow of Blood Chapter 10 by: M.S.P.
As I drove home I worried for Sweeny. He looked a fright when I left. I got home 35 minutes later due to traffic. I never am in much traffic these days, but tonight I was. I have a fortnight to come up with a new story, and I’ll start brainstorming for one in a day or two, possibly tomorrow. I’ve made a small goal for myself to get a least a few chapters started and done within a fortnight. I make myself tea and change into my bed clothes. I cuddle with Frankie and watch a little telly. I read a chapter in Hebrews in my Bible and pray for Sweeny as well as myself before I turn in.
The next morning…
I wake up to an alarm that I don’t recall setting and it’s 9:30 am. I don’t mind waking up somewhat early; I do tend to get things done more when I do. I make myself coffee and a tofu scramble and put some hash browns in the oven. I feed Frankie his breakfast and put on some music. I decide on my Coldplay and Beatles mix to start the day, then I’ll switch it up with Gwen Stefani, Rihanna and No Doubt Mix. After coffee and breakfast I decide to go on a scenic walk. I take in all of nature’s beauty and feel intoxicated by all the trees and flowers that surround me on my walk. I take a double Decker bus to Hyde Park and walk around it for 2 hours. I take the bus back home and make myself a lunch; I have a mock tuna salad sandwich and crisps.
Around 7 pm…
It is now after dinner time and I decide to go get ready to visit Sweeny.