Our Hearts Are Kept in Wicker Baskets and Porcelain Jars

When a preganant Adrienne comes home from a meeting at Jakob's school, she finds something terrible happened to Joey, although, the damaged was caused by Joey himself. Adrienne considers an abortion, but due to Billie, she could not have one. Jakob has many pangs of guilt, thinking what ahppened to Joey was his fault. Billie leaves his band, as it was 'best for his family'. The Armstrong's then try to find what had happened to corrupt Joey's life and make him so unsatisfied and unahppy.
  1. 15 Years Was Long Enough
    Adrienne comes home from a meeting, only to find that a terrible thing has happened to Joey while she was out.
  2. The Confession and The Resignation
    Billie recieves a phone call from Tre, and then he incvites Tre and Mike over to share some unexpected news with them; Adrienne confesses to Billie something only her, Joey, and the Doctors knew.
  3. I'm Only Doing Whats Best For My Family
    Billie explains himself to Mike and Tre; Jakob comes home and is subject to some unexpectaed news;
  4. An Autopsy and Chinese Food
    The Armstrong's find out that the Zoloft killed their son, and decide plan a funeral.
  5. No, You Cannot Have Red Walls... It's Either Blue
    Adrienne has a suspicion that she may know where to find information, but Billie and his Applebees stop her from finding it.
  6. Jesus Christ, What A Long Day
    Billie drives Adrienne to the hospital, and is in a bad mood, so he seems like he does not care about the baby. They find out that their baby is not dead, but, that something else was wrong.
  7. Hit Me
  8. You're Dead