Status: WE'LL GET TO IT. Hopefully.

Let's Be Honest Here

Just a man...

Alex's POV

I rushed out of the room and into Adie's bathroom.

"Lousy fucker," I mumbled. "Dirty bastard...jackass....good for nothing...sex....BUTTHOLE!!!"

I kicked the door with anger, pounded my fist on the sink top, and pulled my hair screaming.

"LOUSY SON OF A BITCH. YOU FUCKING PERVERT. GODDAMMIT. ROT IN FUCKING HELL," I yelled at the floor.

I turned on the sink and splashed my face with cold water. My face, now turning pink, was red from anger.

Xavier's POV

"Dude, you do realize you need to apologize to her. I mean, you almost raped her, man," I said to Angel.

"Shut up, man," he snapped. He was wiping his bloody nose clean with his shirt. "I got beat up by my favorite girl and my balls hurt."

"'Cause you tried to RAPE her," said Jackie.

"No, I didn't! I'm just a man! A man who wants things!" Angel exclaimed.

"Ugh. You guys are giving me a fucking headache. Angel, you are going to apologize now," said Adie, finally getting into the conversation.

She took him by the hand (which made me kind of mad, by the way) and walked him down the hall. She went straight for the bathroom and opened the door.

Alex's POV

My head shot up when I heard the door swing open and saw Angel standing there. Adie's head was behind him in the doorway.

"Ya guys better kiss and make up. I'm gonna give ya 20 minutes. If anything happens to her, I swear, I'll get my dad's gun and shoot your balls off. Got it?"

She slammed the door. I heard her footsteps walk away.

"So...." started Angel.
♠ ♠ ♠
SHOOOOOOOOOORT.

But I thought this seriously need to be updated. I mean, it was DEAD. anyway. Enjoy in anyway possible :)

-Kat