Are You Afraid Of Being Alone?

The Fight.

I've always been the first one to get drunk at all parties, you know? But I don't know why today, for the first time in years, I just felt like being alone

Today we played a great show in Washington. I was thinking on how big we are now, our fans are amazing and I just couldn't believe I was being payed for doing what I love the most, music.

I was finishing my last cigarette and going inside our bus when I heard yelling coming from the arena we just played, it was a boy and a girl, that's for sure. And me being a curious bitch, walked towards the voices.

"YOU are a fucking WHORE!" the guy yelled at the top of his lungs, I started to get worried. I spotted the two persons.

The guy was pretty big, about my height or so, he had several tattoos all over his arms and neck, and he had a bottle of beer in his left hand. The girl, instead, was very, very small. She had short spiky hair, and from where I saw, she was beautiful.

"I'm a whore?! You were the one kissing someone else" She said with venom dripping all over her words

"So what? She's hotter than you" He said smirking, I don't know why, but I really doubted that what he said was true.

"How could you?" She said softly "You said you loved me more than anything" she whispered, but thanks to the quiet of the night I was able to hear her.

The guy laughs "I just wanted to fuck you, but you're too damn slow!" It started to bother me that he was treating her in that way.

"I hate you" She whispered, and not even 1 second after she slapped him, right across his left cheek, the guy instantly looked at her with a hateful gaze, he threw the bottle of beer he had and lifted his right hand. I quickly ran to them and grabbed the guy's arm

"Whoa, whoa!" I said, walking between them "Chill dude, you can't hit her" I said in the calmest tone I could manage, I really wanted to hit that guy.

He glares at me "She's my fucking girlfriend, I can do whatever I fucking want!" He yelled

"I'm not you stupid girlfriend!" She yelled, her voice cracking. I knew she was crying before I even looked at her, and that bothered me more than I expected it to.

"FUCK YOU! Kimberly, and don't you come crying to me tomorrow!" He said looking over my shoulders, he fierce fully yanked his arm away from my hand and with that he left.

I slowly turn over to see the girl silently crying, looking down
"Hey, Hey, are you okay?" I asked, immediately mentally slapping myself. of course she's not okay, idiot. She shooks her head, her hair going everywhere.

"Come on" I said, I hoped she would just look at me and run but instead she followed me, which made me notice she had an Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt. I smiled at the fact.

"So, who was him?" I asked softly, we were randomly walking around the place

"My cheating ex-boyfriend" She said, her words sounded so full of hate.

"I'm sorry" I said, looking down. I really didn't know what to say or do.

"No" She said touching my arm, making me look at her surprised "I'm sorry, thank you. If it wasn't for you I-"

"Hey don't worry" I said smiling at her, she looked at me and her eyes got wide, she gasped and I thought she was going to freak out or something

"Holly shit" She laughs a little "You're Synyster Gates" She smiled at me, making me do it too. I nodded and she laughed again.

"Yeah, so, are you from here?" I asked, trying to make conversation, It was really awkward when someone asked me if I was Synyster Gates, they would always freak out, take pictures and left but she just smiled at me. So I didn't really know what to do.

"Nope" She says "I'm from California, I, uhm, came here to visit my, boyfriend?" She made it sound like a question, I nodded for her to continue "So he kind of surprised me buying tickets for this concert, knowing its like my favorite band" She smiled at me, and I smiled back "But I guess he found something better to do" She shrugged

"I'm sorry" I said once again, not really knowing what else to say

"Don't" She smiled at me once again, but this time the lights of the streets illuminated her face, I noticed she had hazel eyes, full pink lips. She truly was beautiful.

"Do you have a cigarette?" She asked me, interrumpting my thoughts, which were of hers. I felt like a stalker. I nodded smiling, handing here the box of Marlboro and the lighter. She quickly lit it up, breathing out the smoke.

A great idea crossed my mind "Hey!, 'You wanna meet the band?" I asked grinning, she smiled widely and nodded her head, I smiled back

"Hey Syn..." I look at her "Thank you, really, I can't imagine what that douche would have done if it wasn't for you" She said, her eyes radiating honestly, and a little bit of pain.

"It's okay really, that guy seriously have mental problems though, if I had a girl like you, I wouldn't even think of cheating on you" I smirked at her, I knew it wasn't really the best time to hit on her, but fuck that girl was hot.

She laughed "Thanks..." She said flicking the cigarette to the ground

We made our way to the band bus, we kind of stayed at the door though, I looked at her...
"Ready?" I asked smiling.

She nodded at me with the brightest smile I've ever seen.
♠ ♠ ♠
SOOOOO, first chapter. yay!
yeah this is going to be from syn's pov,
maybe i'll do from kim but yeah who knows.
comment please :D
love y'all