Status: RIP Jimmy, forever shall we miss you! <3.

Synyster Gates Is My Sex Slave

*Disclaim: I do not own Avenged Sevenfold. This is just a story I thought of making. And thought it would be a cool idea. I hope you enjoy this story, and If you want more chapters, You have To Comment. Cause if I don't get comments, then I won't update. Subscribe to!*

So you all must be thinking. Yay, we get to read a story about the amazing, sexy Synyster Gates in a kinky story about him being a girls "Sex Slave". Well your completely wrong.

Avenged Sevenfold are a world wide band. A lot of people know who they are. A lot of people are in love with the sexy guys. But after and interview, the guys get this strange and weird thought. It was a thought to check out, what fans think of them.

And in don't mean, lets go onto my space, and read the comments. No! What the band did was completely different. They got together, in Brian's lounge, and created a mibba account. From that point on, the guys lives change dramatically.

They get sucked into the tale, the Stories name being: Unholy Confessions.

The first thought the guys got, was Hey, this seems cool, but what they really find out, is that it was a fan twisting the guys inside out, making them act different aways. Each of them, not being able to look at each other the same way again.

So I guess you want to read more?
Well go on, the story is waiting for you...

Waiting to suck you in and want more....
  1. Until The End
    Chapter One
  2. Beast And Harlot
    Chapter two
  3. Brompton Cocktail
    Chapter Three
  4. Second Heartbeat
    Chapter Four
  5. Unholy Confessions
    Chapter Five Part One!
  6. I Won't See You Tonight (Part One)
    Chapter Six, Part Two!!
  7. I Won't See You Tonight (Past Two.)
    -A little Late But I hope you still love it?-
  8. Turn The Other Way
    I am still very sorry. But like I said in the status, another chapter is out now!
  9. Girl I Know
    Okay, so this was a little late. But it is a regular update.
  10. Seize The Day (Remake)
    Remake of this chapter... =D