Status: RIP Jimmy, forever shall we miss you! <3.

Synyster Gates Is My Sex Slave

Seize The Day (Remake)

...As Brian and Emma walked up the stairs into the bedroom, Michelle started to feel and unwanted feeling. She was angry that Emma was getting something with Brian, and sort of felt upset, annoyed, but also happy. She was confused about these weird feelings that were running through her brain.

With a sign she bit her lip and looked at Zacky. "We should hang out sometime," She mumbled and smiled at him. Zacky's eyes moved from the door, to Michelle, a smile gracing his lips.

"Yeah, how about tomorrow? 2 pm?" He asks and tighten his arm around her. Michelle snuggled up to Zacky and agreed that tomorrow sounded alright.

Johnny and Jimmy starts talking about all different types of things, from music to there own lives. "Hey you two, we should go for a party sometime. Get wasted and shit. What do you think Matt?" The two looked at Matt.

Matt shrugs his shoulders and smiles. "Parties and alcohol, they sound like a perfect combination," He grinned and looked at Michelle and Zacky. "Your two in?" Michelle bit her lip and looked up at Zacky and smiled.

Zacky nodded his head, and Michelle replied, "Yeah party sounds good."


Jimmy grinned as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Hey guys, I think it might be time to fall asleep yeah?" He asks and rubs the back of his neck. "Don't want to keep Leanna up all night," He said, while a cheeky smile shinned on his face.

"Dude, information we don't want to know!" Zacky said and covered his ears.

"Yeah, and you and Gena never do it," Jimmy replied and poked his tongue out. He grinned and bounced around the room in search of his keys. He was really in need of something to brighten his life up a bit.

Matt signed and looked at Brian. "Laters bro," He said and gave Brian a man-hug. He said goodbye to the others and left the house, with a bouncy Jimmy to follow after him. Zacky and Brian watched as the others left.

"I better get going, will talk to you tomorrow, yeah?" Zacky said to Brian. Brian nodded his head and leaned against the door way as he watched the others leave. He signed and walked up the stairs. He smiled when he saw Michelle asleep.

"Finally I have you again," He mumbled under his breath as he carefully got changed and slid into the bed. He wrapped an arm around Michelle, and smiled as she instantly snuggled up to him.

xXx

The next day, the guys decided to have a break from all the story reading. They all went down to the beach and had fun with there girlfriends. Michelle and Brian were snuggled up on the beach, while Leanna and Jimmy were running around, splashing each other.

Zacky and Gena were in the water, swimming around care free. Not caring about the world around them. Matt and Val were talking to Brian and Michelle about random stuff. "So what's this thing that you guys keep reading?" Val ended up asking the two males.

"It's a story," Brian said and shrugs. He didn't really know how to explain the story. It was a fan fiction, it was a twisting story. It was different and completely strange, and of course it was about him and his mates.

"What sort of story?" Michelle said, wanting to know what caught there attention.

"It's just a random story we found really," Matt said. Like Brian, they both didn't know how to describe the story. It was just something they became interested in. "Ask Jimmy if you want to know more. He is really interested in the author," He added and grinned at Brian.

"Yeah, Jimmy is thinking about stalking the author. I am sure he is getting crazier each day," Brian said and laughed.

"That's Jimmy though," Val added and all of them watched him. They all laughed as he ran up to a person selling ice cream. As soon as he got it, he acted like a little kid, with there ice cream. He sat on the sand, licking the ice cream and would scream if someone tried to take it from him.

Leanna was laughing and sat down next to him, she snuggled up against his chest and signed. "I love you, and if anything happens to you. Know that I love you and always will do," She mumbled smiling up at him.

"I love you to Leanna."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay everyone.
I have finally decided to carry this story on. I know I left it so long, but I guess I should keep it going. So here is the start to the ending of this story.
I don't know how many chapters will be left. I am deciding a story line right now. So expect updates coming every now and again, but they should be coming quickly.