Status: RIP Jimmy, forever shall we miss you! <3.

Synyster Gates Is My Sex Slave

Unholy Confessions

"Hey guys, she added another chapter, which we aren't up to yet, but she also has changed the layout and things like that," Jimmy said looking towards the screen. The layout had changed, now their was a picture with the name of the person under it.

XXXXXX Check Author's Notes XXXXXX

"Wow, I wonder if the actual Emma girl is like the chick who is writing this story?" Brian said looking the picture of Emma.

"Well we could always look at her profile and then we would know, we will do it later though," Jimmy said reading the people's name and stuff. "Any way, we should read the story that is much more fun.

I ran my fingers through my silky hair and looked at Zacky. I watched him sing, and play guitar. He was left-handed and he looked really good! One of my closest friends would of killed to be here. To bad I am the one sucking up all the glory of being here when I don't know most of their music. "Their actually really good," I whispered quietly to Val. She has a smile on her face.

"Of course they are, they have Mattie singing for them," She giggled. I laughed at her response and looked towards the guys. Brian and Zacky were both watching me now. The two with their completely different expressions, and the different thoughts running through their brain. The vibes you get off were really weird. I was happy cause of Zacky, but sad because of Brian. I just didn't get what feeling I should be feeling. So instead of worrying, I focused my gaze on Matt.

Buzz, buzz, buzz. I felt my phone vibrate in my jean's pocket. I looked at Val before walking out of the room. Fetching my cell and looking at the caller id. Emzy. A smile lit on my face and i answered the call.

"Hey Emma,"

"Hey Shellez, want to go to town? I'm really bored and could really use a shopping day,"

My smile obviously disappearing slightly. "Um, well-"

"Your busy, but Michelle, I really need this. It's not everyday I ask you!" Actually it was everyday she would go shopping. Shopping, designing and her guitar were the only things that could keep her happy. Weird combination.

"I'm sorry, it's just I am at my friends house, and I really shouldn't leave now, it would be rude!" I said back sweetly. Hoping for a better response.

"Fine, can I come to this 'Friend Of Yours' house? Cause today is our usual shopping and hang out day remember?" I smiled, told her the address and said that she can't scream. Emma only laughing at my response. We said our goodbyes and then i went into the room.


"I actually think this story is going to be good, I wonder what happens with her friend aye?" Zacky said. A smile on his face as he looked around at us guys.

"I think it will turn out funny, or some shit," Jimmy responded. A smirk on his face as well. Me, Johnny and Matt sat their laughing as Jimmy and Zacky talked about the things that could happen. Might happen and won't happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that it is a crap chapter.
But could i get at least 2 comments! Just at least that many.
And could i get 1 or more subscribers

Name: Michelle.
Age: 21.

Name: Val
Age: 21

Name: Leana.
Age: 20

Name: Emma
Age: 19

It's short in actual text but i think the pictures and that are cool. I just wanted to show what they were looking at. But any way.
A let down of a chapter i think.
But i will try harder and start writing a great next chapter!!

Emma.
Here are the commenter: AND YAY FOUR STARS!

EffieXSteffie - thanks, you have been commenting and stuff from the very first chapter!
starr8nn
Scarrgirl
My.Brutal.Romance