Status: going for it<3

Assurance

Adagio

"No she's here and fine." I groaned and turned over away from the noise. "I think she's waking up now, but I don't know how well she is." My head throbbed as I deciphered a man's voice amongst all of the noise. "Alright, catch up with you later." he said before settling back down on the bed. I went rigid as he patted my back. The voice hit my head like a bag of bricks and I snapped up. I was staring Mr. Stranger right in the eyes and he smirked. His black hair told me he had just woke up as well and he had on day clothes still as well. I looked down and all of my clothes were still in tact, but the nausea hit me soon.

"I think you should shower love, shake all of this off." I nodded silently and sat up. He came around to steady me and I stood up and wobbled to the bathroom. I couldn't look up with all the sunlight beaming down on me. He set some towels and some clothes on the counter before heading out quickly and locking the door behind him. I peeled off last night's clothes and let the hot water from the shower take me over. I don't remember shit. One minute me and Betzy were having a few drinks in some huge apartment and the next I was dancing and now I woke up in someone's bed. A someone I'm pretty sure was no good for me. No good for anything or anyone that surrounded me. I scrubbed my skin and washed my hair while repeatedly rinsing out my mouth. I hated getting this drunk, not remembering what you did was never good. I couldn't process how this had happened, or even what had happened. I never get so wasted that crazy things like this happen. I mean, where was Betzy during all of this? And what exactly did he do to get me home with him? What did I do to myself to just leave with him? I dressed quickly in the clothes that looked like they could be his and made my way into the room I had just came from, and saw him looking for something in the closet. He heard me come in and turned to me with a warm smile.

"Everything alright?" he said coming towards me and I immediately backed up. His face faltered as he sat on the bed.

"What happened last night?" I said calmly. He was so broad, so much more than Oliver's skinny frame. His dark eyes emitted gloom and yet I still couldn't find nothing but kindness in them.

But i couldn't let him know that.

"You got pissed. Beyond pissed. You were stumbling everywhere towards the end looking for Betzy and I tried to help you find her but I couldn't so I just brought you back here for the night."

"Who knows I'm here?" I asked searching around for my phone before he handed it to me. I shoved it in my pocket quickly.

"Just Betzy, her and Oli have been blasting your phone, but I thought it best to just answer her." he whispered before getting up. "I'll drive you home." I nodded and followed him out of the flat, staring at my feet the whole time. I slipped into his car and murmured the directions to him as I stared up to the sky.

In some way I felt like the clouds. Drifting in a world that was too beautiful to be true.

The gloomy pattern soon came to a stop when I realized we were in front of my house. There was only one car in my driveway and it wasn't my mother's. "Thank you." I whispered quietly without looking at him and getting out. I opened the small gate into my house and heard his car drive off behind me. I sighed and took my key out but the door opened before I could insert it. I looked up and he was staring back at me.

His eyes had a dullness to them and his lack of sleep was written all over his face. He had on yesterday's wrinkled clothes, the immediate worry slashed all over him. As his big eyes stared back at me I felt the water prick the corner of my eyes. He looked down and stepped aside so I could enter. I stepped in quietly before talking small steps toward my room, hearing his footsteps behind me the whole way. I made my way into my room, going straight to my closet, trying to ignore the slow stream of water coming down my cheeks. I had to shed off this clothing, his clothing that hung from my body. I peeled the shirt from my body, not caring that my back was undoubtedly being watched by someone behind me. I grabbed a shirt off of the rack and started to put it on before I felt a pair of cold lips press onto my shoulder softly. His hand gripped my waist and he pulled me back into him. Closing my eyes couldn't help the silent flow of water coming from them as he once again pressed a kiss against me.

His hands wrapped around my bare waist holding me tight, his breath hot on my neck.

“You drive me mad Kristiny.” He whispered quietly before his breath left my neck. His arms slipped from mine and his warmth left my body cold. He backed away as I slipped my shirt on. I pushed the jeans that hung loose on my hips down and off of me before slipping on a pair of shorts. I tried to get myself together, I wiped my eyes and my cheeks, trying to erase the salty water that came out of them. I didn’t want to turn around.

It would just make this mess I’ve gotten myself into seem real.

I turned around and there Oliver sat, sitting in my bed against the headboard. He had a slight smile on his lips as he watched me with adoration. I walked over to my bed slowly and climbed in, taking my usual spot beside him. I sighed as he slipped his lanky arm around my waist pulling me toward him. My eyes connected with mine as he leaned down and placed a cool kiss on my forehead. The tears welled up in my eyes and I lost it.

I slow sob pulled its way out of me as I started to shake with tears. We slid down into the covers as he rubbed my back slowly as I cried into his shirt for what seemed like an eternity.

Every tear that dropped, every sigh that came out of my mouth was another reminder of what I had done.

…………………………………………………………….
I woke up the only way I knew how to these days, to the soft and sensual touch running smoothly against my back. I felt my hair sprawled out all around me and my legs tangled around his. I almost smiled.

Almost.

“How you manage to sleep so much is beyond me.” he whispered quietly behind me, kissing my hair slowly. I shook my head away from him and tried to move away. Trying being the main statement as he pulled me back into him.

"You shouldn't be happy with me in the slightest." I whispered as his hand grazed my hip up and down.

"Does it have something to do with where you spent the night last night?" he said more calmly than I'd wish for.

"Yes."

"I don't think I want to know."  he said while his hands roamed higher under my shirt to my stomach that was currently turning flips. I don't know what baffled me more about Oliver, his words or actions or even the fact that both completely contradicted each other.

"I think you need to know."

"Whatever it happened had you bloody mad earlier, so it can't be good." he said into my ear.

"Your point?" I mused. He was fully aware that I wasn't joking at all but refused to even let me be guilty.

"Whatever it is has to be bad." he sighed. "And this" he said lowly before pressing his lips behind my ear. "This feels good. I'm sure whatever it is will ruin how good it feels to be against you like this."

I turned around and he had a playful smile on his lips. His hair was wavy and tossed all over his head. He didn't have anything on but the tight faded jeans that hung on hips, a little too low for a mother's liking. The playful smile on his lips turned to a smirk as I leaned up and wrapped an arm around his neck.

Even though he was my boyfriend and he obviously had no issues in terms of touching me, I was still so nervous to initiate anything with him. I looked up at him and he tilted his head back and let out a laugh. He sensed my uneasiness, making my face go red immediately. His arm grasped me and pulled me on top of him. I rested myself on one elbow, and wanted to stun myself with his beauty. His cheat was adorned with so many colors and artforms that my eyes scanned endlessly. I leaned down placed a small kiss on his collarbone and he groaned. 

"Let me have at it then before we have an even worse situation." he sighed while pulling me over in his side. He pushed all of the hair out of my face and looked down at me with all seriousness. "What happened last night?"

I sighed and took a deep breath. There was nothing I could really do but tell the truth.

"I drank, a lot last night. I don't remember much of what happened. I just remember dancing all around with Betzy." I started. His face was still stoic as he nodded for me to continue. "Then I guess I was too pissed to find Betzy and he was trying to help me find her and we couldn't. So he took me back to his place to crash. I woke up this morning and showered and came straight here." I finished. I couldn't read him as he continued to stare down at me, flicking his lip ring nervously.

"I'm guessing there's another piece to this story, I've taken the piss and crashed plenty of times. Who was it?" My heart raced as his didn't soften not one bit. I didn't want to do this to him, everything was just starting to finally come into place.

"It was him. The guy you told to stay from me the other night. He was the one I spent the night with." I blurted out. His face fell  as he closed his eyes and leaned back. His warm arms left me as his hands clawed at his face.

"FUCK." he exclaimed, making me jump. I couldn't cry. I didn't deserve to cry, not now. "Of all people Kris?!" he exclaimed into his hands.

"It's not like I asked him or planned to see him!" I defended. It didn't matter though. He was already gone. The soft and sensual touches are gone as he breathed heavily next to me.

"Did he touch you?" he whispered and I wanted to crack, remembering the touches on my back he tried to start.

"No."

"Are you sure?" he said, gritting his teeth.

"Yes." I stressed out.

"Did he talk to you?"

"I'm not gonna sit here play twenty questions with you." I said calmly. "I just woke up, showered and he drove me here. I didn't pay attention to much else besides getting home. That's all that happened." I answered honestly. There wasn't anything I could really do, that was the truth and what happened happened. I did the only thing I really could do, so with uneasiness I just laid next to him, watching the angry breaths come from his body. He sighed and removed his hands from his face, and my heart lifted. He laced his fingers with mine and brought my fingers to his warm lips. 

"Can you make me a promise?" he mumbled. His face was simple as he studied our hands.

"Depends." Even if I did fuck up I wasn't just gonna sit in the doghouse when the door was open.

"No more parties without me for a while." he said and I scoffed.

"Only if you can make me one in return." I said raising up and looking down at him this time. The effects of the last two days and the emotional tirade we had both been on was written all over his face.

"And what is that?" he asked solemnly, looking up at me. I wonder if he realized how big and captivating his eyes were.

"I need you to stop treating me like I'm so fragile, like you have to protect me from everything. I know sometimes I don't show it, but even with what happened last night." I started, I toyed with his brown locks between my fingers. "I messed up yeah and there are a million possibilities of what could have happened, but I still came home. I came back to you." He looked up and smiled, turning a slight pink tone. I loved that smile, he looked so childish. I slid down to eye-level with him as his smile didn't falter. 

"You know when I realized I loved you?" he whispered while tugging lightly on my hair, smoothing it out of my face.

"No."

"The night of the Christmas party when you yelled at that bloke. You were tough when you had to be, didn't let him take advantage of you. Even though your mum went crazy it was still undeniably one the  sexiest things I've seen a bird do." he said, not breaking his hold on my eyes as I felt the heat rush to my face. "Not to mention you looked gorgeous in that dress while doing so." he added with his smirk. I hooked my left leg around his as he pulled me even closer to him. "So yes, I'll back off a little. I know you're anything but weak."

"Promises exchanged?" I whispered into his cold neck.

"Yes." he sighed and I smiled. It's all over. Whatever drama and friction and all around craziness had to be over for the time being. I don't know how much more either of us could take. Then again, my life an been a constant shake since Oliver and I had gotten together. I smiled into his neck though. Hearing him say he loved me once more made my heart flutter. "And for the record, nothing could ruin how good this feels." he mused and I let out a giggle. I couldn't get any closer to him at this point. Even though it made me nervous to do it myself, I couldn't think of anything that felt better than his skin against mine. "We've got to get up." he said before abruptly popping up, leaving me cold.

"Wwhhhhyyyyy????" I whined into the covers.

"You're coming with me to band practice."
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 thanks for the lovely comments,
this one was kind sappy and short,
but it had to be done to set up the plot.
more soon.
:)