Status: going for it<3

Assurance

Tennis.

It all started with Tony Parkii. Yes, his name was really Tony Parkii. I'd like to believe that I was in a good mood before him, but I knew it was destined to be ruined the minute I put on that damn green sweater. It was itchy and thick, but gave me an excuse not to wear a coat even though I loathed it. Tony had cornered me in the hallway before school started in front of everyone and decided it was okay to rest his hands on my waist. His also thought it was okay to ask-no announce that he was taking me to the formal in a few weeks. I also announced that he could clearly fuck off before bending his middle finger that rested on my hip into a nice 90 degree angle.

The tennis team wasn't too pleased with me.

Things only got stranger when I opened my locker after Parkii decided to invade my morning. Resting right above my books was was a note. The address 382 E. Maquee Lane, 4:00am. was scribble on a worn piece of yellow notebook paper. I looked around to see who was watching me, but there were lots of eyes on me thanks to the incident with Parkii prior. My mind was reeling with possibilities until the bell rang. I threw the parchment into the back of my bag and trudged off to english. I felt the depression coming over me that not even the sweet thoughts of Oliver could soothe, or even the text message with another invitation to band practice. My mood was absolute shit by this point. The whispers and stares while I shifted from class didn't help at all either. When I didn't think it could any worse, the girls did what they did best when someone seemed weak; tear someone down even further.

"You know you and Tony are the talk of the school right now right?" hissed Veronica as soon as I got to the lunch table. I ignored her and took out my phone, deciding how to reply to Oliver's message. "Oh come off it! Don't ignore me, why'd he ask you and why'd you freak?" she snapped.

"What do want to hear?! The part where I got down on my knees and begged him to take me back in the hallway right after or the part where I sucked him off in the closet during passing?! Either way it's a lie pathetic people like you are spreading!"I yelled down into my phone, causing a calmness to come around us, I knew people were listening.

"Calm your tits ladies, you both are both mental." said Amanda, sitting down.

"She must be mental." started Jana. "Rejecting the captain of the tennis team in front of everyone, then fracturing his finger." I series of giggles came from everyone at the table. I continued to stare at the blank message I had yet to type.

"I heard it was broken." said Stacy.

"It would serve him right." I mumbled.

"Maybe she's holding on to hope that Oliver's gonna come around." scoffed Veronica.

"What's the deal with that Kris, has he come down?"

"A guy like Oli can't be tamed, that's nonsense." laughed Amanda and my head snapped towards her.

"And what does that mean?" I tried to get out calmly, but I'm pretty sure my face looked anything but calm.

"It means you and the word love were meant for each other, and I don't see Oliver going near it." she said smartly before taking a swig of drink.

"Well Amanda, you don't know jack shit." I gritted through my mouth. This day was just pumping with the negativity that my depressed mind couldn't even process. The table went silent as I finally figured out what I wanted in the message. I was sick and tired of this judgemental shit for one day. "Fuck, why I even try to be social with you all is beyond me." I said without realizing it, and the table went silent once more.

"Let me tell you why you try and be social with us." started the one bitch who was pushing me to far right now. "Because that little dream world you live in with Oli isn't real, the fucked up shit you do to people is reality angel. You think no one knows about you spending the night at Cory's this weekend?" she snapped before giving me a haughty smirk. My face fell as I felt everyone's eyes on me. "Or are you still trying to live in your little secret world? I bet Oli didn't even tell you he kissed me this weekend at Matt's while you were out partying? Told us about how you wouldn't even kiss him for God sakes." The room, my head, everything was spinning. I breath became short and my vision hazy. "I thought so sweets, so don't go breaking tennis players down for him. You're too up for him. Unless your legs are wide open don't expect shit from Sykes." she finished while sitting back into her chair, the smug look not leaving her face.

"Well he found the right one Amanda. I hope you keep 'em open long enough to keep him." I said trying to compose myself. The silence and tension was thick I slowly packed up my bag and left the table. I felt the eyes on me as I walked out of the lunchroom slowly, refusing to put my head down. I passed my locker and threw my books in before grabbing my keys. The walk to my car was quick and revved up the engine for my car before sending the message that had taken me so long to write.

meet me at your house.
....................................................................................................................................
Driving was easier said than done. I was wiping my eyes every few seconds to stop the tears from falling onto my cheeks. I could hardly see the signs as I drove the distance to the house, hoping I might possibly make it there before him. I couldn't think about it, not yet. Just the thought of thinking about it had the water pestering my eyesight. The small house came into view and I parked my car in front. I felt awkward getting out, the neighborhood was completely deserted at this time of day. My legs wobbled as I made my way to the the front porch and leaned against the wall. I studied the pattern of the bricks. They looked so nice and lovely until you look closer and see they're nothing but dirt. Dirt and rock compiled together so nicely that they made a nice sight.

Kind of like Oliver.

The black car rounded the bend, and I straightened up slightly. He pulled up into the driveway carelessly, before hopping out in what seemed like an instant. His hair was a soft mess, and he had his usual uniform of tight jeans and a loose t-shirt. He didn't have a coat on and stuffed his hands in his pocket as he made his way to me, a smile riding his face. I wish I could stop the time it took each step to come closer to me.

He sensed my uneasiness and grabbed my fingers when he neared me. "Love, what's wrong?" he whispered quietly. He was more beautiful than I think he even realized, gorgeous in every way. His eyes had their usual shine, their luster mixing with my own. Without hesitating I leaned up and pressed my lips to his, in a warm and sensual kiss. He smiled into it and pressed his mouth against mine harder as his hands left mine to wrap around my waist tightly, pulling me close to him. My hands drifted to his chest while the other tugged the hairs on his neck, bringing his lips even closer to mine as they worked in a nice easy rhythm. His mouth was so soft and warm against mine and I didn't want to let him go.

But it had to end.

I pulled away slightly and he rested his forehead against mine, so close that his breath was still mingling with mine. He wore a lopsided grin and leaned over to kiss me again but I turned my head swiftly.

"Hope that was at least better than kissing her.  You got what you wanted." I whispered to the ground.

I couldn't look at him. I removed my hand from his neck and from his chest and walked away. The tears gathered in my eyes as I made my quick walk to my car. I started my engine and and drove off quickly, not daring to look. I drove off to my home, my haven. I didn't need anyone to make it mine. It was mine. The driveway was empty and there was a little ball of fluff waiting for me on my bed. I rapidly took off that damn green sweater which left me damn near naked. My room was freezing, just like I loved it. I locked my bedroom door and climbed underneath my covers, grabbing Drella and pulling her close to me. She fought to to get out of my grip; but I kept pulling her closer. 

"He's gone now Drella, you're gonna have to learn to love me." I whispered affectionately to her. I was falling asleep slowly as I continued to stroke her.

I fell asleep just like that.

And that's the story on how I managed to lose all of my friends, possibly cost the tennis team their championship, and lose my relationship of a little over 48 hours all in one day.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3.
more soon.