Status: going for it<3

Assurance

Delight.

"I always thought love was all about having someone to obsess over. Someone who was your everything, that you couldn't stop thinking about. That love was based on devoting your life to someone. I was wrong." I shifted next to him and sighed. His warm skin next to mine made me shiver and I pressed my lips to his chest. The last thing I wanted to talk about was my future. "It's about finding someone who understand your plans. Who will stand by you at all times. Someone you carry with you always in the back of your head."

We were lying in his bed after I was finally done going over wedding details with Betzy. Her indecisiveness made me laugh and at this point it seemed as though I was planning the worlds most elegant circus. His fingers weaved through my hair slowly waiting for me to say something, but I couldn't. Everything that came out of my mouth seemed inadequate compared to the poetic melodies he let out. I sat up and moved his shaggy hair out of his face.

"You're kinda really beautiful." I whispered. His eyes ghosted with mine as he ran his hands up and down my waist and up my back.

"Well you're delightfully gorgeous." he said with a small smile.

"I love it when you smile." I said, feeling the blush creep to my face. He didn't say anything but leaned forward and placed a small kiss on my forehead.

"I love it when you feel like being a total bitch."

"I hate it when you feel like being a complete prick." I retorted, starting to feel slightly nervous with his fingers dancing higher on my back.

"I hate that you have clothes on right now." he groaned into my shoulder and I let out a loud laugh. "Shut up! You're ruining every twisted fantasy I've had about you in this bed." he whined, pulling me even closer to him. "I missed this." he said his nose into my neck. My mood dropped as I started to remember what had got us into this situation in the first place. The whole incident had gone unmentioned in the slightest until now. "I would never do anything to intentionally hurt you Kristiny. I hope you really understand that."

"Sometimes you just can't help it." I sighed. As much as I wished it wasn't true, Oliver was human. He made mistakes, and sometimes my feelings would be compromised.

"But I can." he said, making himself eye-level with me. "I'm an ace fuck up and there's only one thing I can't understand."

"And what would that be?" he had a soft smile on as he pushed my hair aimlessly around my face.

"How I managed to keep you around this long."

"Your way with words might have something to do with it." I blushed.

"You have quite the talents yourself." he said and I scoffed.

"I'm as simple as they come."

"I beg to differ. That kiss of yours gave me plenty to think about." he spewed out and I froze. "What? Was it bad for you?" he said nervously.

"Nooooo." I laughed. "Just so much went on that day...I had pretty much forgot about that..." I trailed awkwardly.

"How about I remind you?" he trailed before leaning over me.

"Nope." I chimed and he groaned. I started to get up out of the bed, I needed food.

"I'm still in trouble aren't I?"

"Vaguely." I mused as his arms latched around my waist, walking me towards the kitchen. "Mum?" I asked peering around.

"She'll be home soon, you should let me take you out somewhere." he said fumbling with my belt loops.

I peeked up at him behind me and laughed at his pink face. "Are you asking me on a date Mr. Sykes?" I teased while turning around to face him.

"If the bird is my girlfriend, then it hardly counts as a date." he countered, walking me back to the hallway.

"Oh, and I guess that makes me your girlfriend?" I said as my back softly hit the wall.

"One day my wife hopefully." he whispered before his lips hit mine. His arms wrapped around me tightly as he gave me a slow and sensual kiss. I stood frozen as his long fingers gently massaged my hips and his warm lips encased mine until we both couldn't breathe anymore. I didn't open my eyes, but I felt his warm breath mixing with mine. He trailed his lips across my jaw and went back to my ear. He placed a soft kiss behind it and I had to bite my lip to suppress a moan. "Feel free to join in anytime, love." he whispered quietly in my ear.

I opened my eyes and his hazel orbs were glazed over in lust. I abruptly grabbed a fist full of his shirt and tugged him down to me before smashing our lips together. His arms hooked around my leg as he hoisted me up against the wall to his level, his arms settling on my bum. My mind was starting to go cloudy and I felt him smile as he let his tongue slip across my bottom lip. I let him in immediately and he explored my mouth to my liking, licking the roof of my mouth in long strokes. His sweet taste overtook me as he flicked my tongue to play with his. Those fingers of his started to dance onto my inner thigh, igniting the fire in me while my tongue wrestled with his. Oliver pulled away from me to breathe and I whimpered as he nipped my cheek quickly. He kissed his way down to my neck and began his assault. He picked a spot and started sucking rapidly...at the same time he did something amazing. Something that felt so good to me it made me cry out "FUCK!" He had placed his hardness against my core and moved thrust upwards. I couldn't process the pleasure fast enough before I instinctively rolled my hips against him to feel it again. The feeling came back and I threw my head back against the wall, my mouth open in ecstasy.

It took me moment to realize that he had stopped moving and I looked forward to see a blank expression on his face, his mouth open slightly. I blushed innately and tried hide my face, but his hands stopped me. "That may have been the sexiest fucking shit I've ever seen in my life." he said before pecking my lips. "That's a sign to slow down." He looked down at his protruding member and sighed and let me down off the wall, still holding me closely. "I'm so fucking hard it hurts." I blushed at him, knowing I was too nervous to do what I wanted to do. He turned to go to his room and I followed quickly and pinned him against the door.

Fuck it.

His eyes looked at me questioningly as I tugged his hands towards the bed. "Kri-" he tried, but I shut him up with my lips. He sat on the bed and I immediately straddled his legs, the heat between my thighs screaming as it came into contact with his hardness again. I moaned into his mouth as he tore his lips from mine. I laid my head on his shoulder as he huffed. "We're not having sex right now, Kristiny."

"Shut up, we're not." I moaned into his neck as I moved myself against him once more. "This just feels so good." I said looking him in the eye, while biting my lip. I ground my hips into his harder this time and he let out a loud moan into my chest. His arms flew around my waist and stilled me, his breathing turned heavy. He placed a soft kiss on my collar bone and sighed heavily.

"Kristiny, have you ever gotten off?" he said lowly into my skin.

"No." I squeaked, thankful that he couldn't see my red face. He groaned and pulled away from me. The lust had left his eyes and a sadness took over.

He kissed my lips quickly and I groaned at the fact that I couldn't move anymore. "We've got to stop."

"Why?" I begged, I wanted this. I wanted more of what I was feeling when we touched.

"Because." he sighed, going to kiss my neck. I smiled as he slowly started nipping me, his tongue darting out and giving me slow licks. He moved to my ear again and kissed that spot that made me go wild. "I am going to be the first person to make you get there." he said so darkly and full of lust I could have creamed my pants right there. He kissed the spot again and my mouth hung open, loving every second of this. "And it's going to be you underneath me, screaming my name as I make love to you." he whispered into my hair and I groaned. He tilted my head forward to look at him and he looked at me full of sincerity. "You deserve more than a cheap dry off in my bed like some horny kids."

I smiled at his kindness and kissed his cheek. He turned red and looked down in shyness. I loved this. "I love you." I whispered to him. I feel like he knows what's best for me, even when I don't.

He looked up at my words and bit his lip and laughed. "That's the first time you've said that to me." he said, while rubbing the back of his neck.

"It won't be the last." I said while placing a small kiss on his forehead.

"We've got to get going if we're gonna eat anything."

"Shit!" I yelled as he rose up with me still latched against him. He laughed and set me down lightly on the ground. The feeling had subsided in me, but I couldn't say the same for Oliver...he saw me looking and quickly turned me around.

"You out of my room, one minute." he huffed before pushing me out.

"Is that all it takes?" I teased.

"Even less when I think of you." he mum bled as he closed the door.

I leaned against the wall and found myself smiling hugely.

We defiantly weren't taking baby steps anymore. If a few touches got me that worked up, sex would surely be the death of me. Oliver, Oliver is damn near perfection at this all. Those last first few words kept running threw my head.

"Hopefully my wife one day."
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't kill me, domo sent me the first part months ago, i think shes gonna be shocked on the twist i put on it. more real soon. shits about to go down.
<3
untiltimeisfree.tumblr.com // thoughtsareuseless.tumblr.com