Status: going for it<3

Assurance

Pull the Plug on this Love.

"We don't have to go, you know?" I huffed from the driver's seat. I knew she was in a weird mood and the last thing she needed was to hang around a group of blokes all afternoon while we yelled at a tv.

"We're going." she said quickly. She just kinda showed up at my house as I was getting ready to leave to go hang out at Matt's for some fun. I didn't mind it, I hadn't seen her during the week at all. She was just sort of, off I guess. It wasn't that period shit gits always complain about, it was something way worse. I knew me nagging it out of her wouldn't help any, but the least I could do was try to make her feel better.

"I don't want you to be bored, let me take you somewhere." I begged, pulling into Matt's house.

"Too late. I won't be bored, stop being such a woman." she snapped at me and I merely smirked. I liked it when she was mean to me.

"You're being bitchy." I laughed and she stuck my tongue out at me. Our hands linked together as soon as we were both out of the car. Her fingers were so long and slender for someone as short as she was, but they wrapped around mine to fucking perfection.

"I'm a little worse for wear." she mumbled while looking down. Fuck, I hated her insecure moments. She had on a ratty T-shirt that I'm pretty sure was mine at one point and a pair of jeans that were far too tight to do much of anything but stand in. Even with that gorgeous wavy hair in a messy ponytail, she was stunning. I turned quickly and placed a quick kiss on her cheek, a blush coming over her so quickly my insides turned.

"You're beautiful." I murmured and she groaned.

"It's your job to say that."

"Damn right." I said while opening the door. We entered Matt's shithole and the smell of alcohol immediately hit me. There was another strange smell, maybe a new kind of weed, but I waved it off as Tom tackled Kristiny in a hug from behind.

"Oi!" she yelled as he lifted her in the air. "Tom!"

"You didn't tell me you were bringing my wedding planner with you!" he yelled at me as I stood there amused. God dammit, everyone loved her. Tom set her down and she clung to me to keep the dizziness away. I grabbed her hand and lead into the room where the mates were congregated around a large tv. It was just our usual gang of misfits. The ones who didn't have a controller in their hands threw a load of heys and waves our way, giving me the eye wondering why I brought her with me. We had been established a long time ago that girlfriends just shouldn't come to these sorts of things, but oh well. I sat down on a huge bean bag and pulled Kristiny into my lap. Her occasional shyness got to her and she tucked herself into my chest. She snuggled herself into me and and I sighed. Her warm breath tickled my chest. The word perfection came to me a lot lately, and she defined it. Matt wanted to go pick up birds the other night and I so stupidly tagged along but nothing at all caught my eye. If she had long blonde hair it wasn't wavy like Kristiny's. If she was as thin as a rail, she didn't have the curves that drove me wild. Everything about this girl was perfection, I mean everything.

"You're acting like a child." I whispered into her hair.

"Don't expect me to start calling you daddy." she mused and I threw back his head in laughter. She untucked myself from me and turned her attention to the tv. I watched her as her eyebrows furrowed in confusion at the game.

"This is FIFA, football game." I whispered in her ear. "We've been playing a while for money and this is the final round. Which ever team wins gets to split the €500." I explained

"Which team are you?"

"My money is on the Matt and his blokes in red. They're ace at this shit, I only play when I have to. I'm proper shit at anything that doesn't involve shooting people." I admitted and she smiled small, that fake ass smile she gave when she was trying to be nice. I caved within myself and wrapped my arms around her, taking her body into mine. She didn't put up a fight, but laid back against me. "I can't fix it if you don't tell me what's wrong." I sighed.

"Not even you can make it all better." she whispered up to me. Before I could protest she had pushed her lips up to mine in a slow and sensual kiss. Fuck, this girl knew how to use those lips. My body lit up and she pulled away rather too quickly. I smiled at her, her eyes glassy as if she wanted to cry. I wasn't born yesterday, I knew what that kiss meant. It was a "I'm gonna kiss you so you fucking forget about it." sort of thing. I was appreciative none the less.

I did as she wished though. If there's one thing I had learned with Kristiny, is her tears have a purpose. It was just her way of dealing with things. This girl had a heart bigger than this world, God knows she does when she finds space to love a bloke like me. But she wasn't a fucking superhero, things got to her and seriously fucked up her emotions. She'd let me in eventually, on her own time. I could hardly expect her to just spew out all of her shit when I could hardly do the same. So we sat there in our internal peace for what seemed like hours. The shouting at the tv and the intensity of the games didn't faze her as she slowly drifted off to sleep. I pulled that stupid rubber out of her hair gently and let her hair flow out as it should and picked her up to lay in Matt's bed. Matt's house may have looked like shit, but that's just cause we all fucking destroyed it no matter how hard he bitched about cleaning. His room was immaculately clean though, so I laid her down to rest before going back out to the festivities.

"Leave your vagina in there as well?" asked Vegan and I flipped him off as sat next to Matt on the couch. He was smoking a joint which he passed over to me. I took a quick hit and gave it back. I couldn't be high when she woke up.

"Why'd you bring her if she was just gonna go to sleep?" asked Tom and I shrugged.

"Maybe he tired her out before he came." shouted Lee and a series of howls came out.

"Sod off fucker, we all know Oli gets it up just looking at her. He couldn't last long enough to get her tired." said yelled Curtis. and everyone started laughing. I smiled and picked up a beer.

If they only knew about last week. It took every piece of me from not taking her right then and there.

"With good reason, don't take the piss Ol, where did you find the most exotically beautiful girl in this city?" slurred Curtis. I ignored him as well. "Annnddd, she's chill as fuck. She's perfect."

Damn right she was.

"She ain't perfect." snarled Matt while rolling his eyes.

"What's got the stick up your ass?" I asked.

"The broad isn't fucking perfect, that's the problem." he huffed and scooted from next to me. I shot Vegan a look and he just shrugged.

I lied back as they continued playing once again. Matt had been without a bird for a few months now, maybe a good lay would calm him down.

Kristiny's POV

Last Friday Night.

"You're a saint Kris, I wouldn't have made this week without you. Honest to God, you're a miracle." said Cory. I smiled and continued wiping off the last few tables. I was surprised to see him actually. The past few days I had been locking up since he hardly ever left his mum's side lately.

He came by my house to my shock late Sunday night a little after Oliver had left with some bad news. His mum had gotten really sick and put in the hospital, leaving no one to run the shop. Me being me, I offered to run it with one of the other workers so he could stay with his mum. It wasn't that hard, I did everything but make coffee. So I haven't been to school this whole week and been working here nonstop until about nine when I felt like closing. He protested at first but I had to, he had no one else to turn to if he showed up on my doorstep of all places.

"How is she?" I asked an he sighed and turned towards me. The sadness was evident in his eyes, along with the lack of sleep.

"She's dying Kristiny." he whispered to the floor. "They want to put her on life support tomorrow, but I don't know if I'll let 'em." he chocked out. "I don't want her to die at the pull of a machine." he finished, the tears swimming through his eyes.

The agony of his words tugged at me and I instinctly reached out and grabbed his body in a warm embrace. He set his head on my shoulder and hugged me tightly. The tears shook through him as he held me. "Please, Cory. Please don't cry." I whispered, my voice cracking as my own tears started to fall. I was the last person to tell someone not to cry. His mum was everything to him, he couldn't lose her too. He pulled away slightly and leaned down to wipe the tears from my face.

"It's not murder is it? If I chose her death since she can't." he said and I gasped. I hugged him tighter and shook my head.

"No, and you can't blame yourself for her leaving you like this." I cried. I gasped for and felt the anxiety coming on. He rested my head on his chest and started rocking us back and forth, soothing me by rubbing my back.

"You're too kind to be real." he sighed.


Present Time

I woke up in a fuzzy haze. The sheets smelled too fresh to be Oliver's, I guess he had laid me down somewhere to sleep. This whole day was a failure, I didn't want it to be like this. I wanted to tell him and get it out of me. But instead I was a coward and these secrets were slowly starting to eat away at me.

I was so horrible to him, he deserved so much more from me. Honesty being one of them. I avoided him all week, the lies and excuses spewed out of my mouth far too easily.

"No Ol! You need to know this!" I heard what sounded like a drunk Matt on the other side of the door. I sat up in the bed as he forced the door open. I froze as he pointed his finger at me. "YOU are gonna tell Oli about what happened Thu-Friday night!" he screamed at me.

Oliver's POV

"What the fuck?!" she yelled back confusingly, sitting up.

"STOP yelling at her!" I bellowed back from behind him, pulling him out the doorway. Matt was stronger though and forced his way back in at her. "YOU'VE GONE MENTAL."

"Stop playing this game! TELL HIM ABOUT CORY." he exclaimed at her. His words hit me like a bullet and I froze. The silence waved over the room and I looked over at Kristiny. Her eyes started to well up with tears and my chest started to tighten up.

This can't be happening, not her.

"What does he mean Kristiny?" I said softly.

"It's not wh-"

"She's not gonna drop this shit innocent act Ol." groaned Matt. "I saw her all hugged up with him the other night in the shop."

She wouldn't go there, she doesn't know him like that. She wouldn't go anywhere near him without telling me. She was a complete mess by now, the tears coming down as she sat there and cried.

"It's nothing like that Oli-I was gonna tell you a-"

"Oh, come off it! You're cheating, you're caught!" Matt yelled at her drunkingly.

"Watch yourself mate, stop shouting at her." I snapped at him, not even I took that tone with her. "Now get the FUCK outta here." He looked at me with shock and hurt.

"Fuck this bullshit." he mumbled as he stormed out.

SHIT. My mind raced as I started pacing the small room. Stop stop stop, this isn't anything bad. It can't be, she wouldn't do anything to hurt me like this. I told her to stay away from him and him from her.

He was a dead man.

"You shouldn't have yelled at him like that," my angel whispered. "He's only looking out for you." she said downcast. I moved to sit across from her as she continued to sniffle.

"Tell me what's going on." I said trying to sound strong. She didn't say anything, but leaned over and brushed her lips over mine. She kept pushing her mouth towards mine, but I was too frozen in shock at what she was doing, or trying to do. I locked my hands around her wrists and placed her off of my lap.

"I'm-sorry. I shouldn't have done that, it's just-" she started before the tears started to come out. Her beautiful dark eyes were outlined in a thick black cloud as she rubbed her makeup around. "I don't want you to hate me."

She's cheating on me. She's cheating on me with that fucker. She's been lying and sneaking around to see that fucker.

"Calm the dramatics and talk." I snapped at her and she gasped in fright. She ran her hand through that wavy hair and tried to calm herself. This fucking girl will be the death of me with all this fucking bullshit with him. He can't have her though, he can't take her too. He took too much from me already. Kristiny was mine, in the most fucked up of ways, she was mine.

"He came over to my place after you left Sunday night. His mum was really sick, and I've kinda ditched school all week to work there while he's with her." She forced out, not facing me. My insides swam and I felt sick. She lied to me something awful. She was a lying ass. That's why I haven't seen her this week.

"Friday, he came in to my surprise...and he told me she's dying." I said looking him in the eye. I stared back at her emotionless and nodded at her to continue. "He wants to pull the plug on her Oliver, he was so upset. I tried to comfort him, maybe I hugged him too tightly, but I don't know what Matt thinks he saw. Nothing happened besides that, I promise." she pleaded. "I'm so sorry."

SHIT.

"Why couldn't you have just told me?! Do you not think that that is something so fucking serious that I wouldn't understand?" I yelled at her while getting up. "Do you think I'd kill him over you being a fucking saint?! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK OF ME KRISTINY WHERE YOU HAVE TO LIE TO ME TO HELP SOMEONE?!" I yelled at her in rage. She was petrified as the tears flowed down her face. "Stop fucking crying and say something to me!"

"I know how much you hate him. You won't even tell me why, can you blame me?" she shrugged meekly and my temperature rose.

"Don't play that innocent bullshit with me Kristiny, talk to me."

"WHAT?! You want me to yell and shout about how sorry I am Oliver?!" she shouted at me.

"It's not about you being sorry, I honestly don't give a shit about that! I just wanna know what kind of fucked up person that you think I am, that I wouldn't understand." I sighed. I couldn't deal with just now. "Have Tom drive you home when you're ready." I mumbled as I walked out and slammed the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
THANKS FOR ALL THE FEEDBACK <3
more soon