Status: going for it<3

Assurance

Sticks and Bricks.

I kept walking, I couldn't do anything but walk. My temper had the best of me still and I couldn't do anything but keep walking at my furious pace.

God damn, Kristiny.

She refused to do anything but listen to me when it came to him. I still can't even process how they even ever crossed each other, let alone how it kept happening again. It was like some fucked up teen movie. Her heart gets her wrapped up in so much shit that just fucking everything up.

I turned around and went to back to my car, if someone needed to talk to this fucker it was me. I don't need Matt 'handling' things for me like last time. He nearly got his ass beat and I still don't know what happened entirely. The drive to the hospital was short and I quickly made my way to the familiar wing, I fucking hated this place ever since the last time his mum was sick. Sitting right in the waiting room was the man himself, looking as pitiful as ever. He heard my steps and looked up at me with that smirk only I could pull off.

"I thought I looked like shit, you take the cake though." he mumbled. I scoffed and took the seat next to him.

"You just couldn't stay away could you?" I sighed.

"Oh, come on Ol. You know as well as I do I didn't mean for this all to happen." he said lightly.

"Funny, I'm pretty sure that's what you said the last time." I snapped.Fuck, calm down Oli. "So I'm pretty sure me telling you to stay away from her again isn't going to do much."

"I'm pretty much hooked on, she's right incredible mate." he said softly.

I'm not your fucking mate.

"How did you even know we were together at that party? I wasn't even there yet before you kidnapped her."

"I didn't." he laughed. "It kinda figures though, the most beautiful girl in the room would belong to Sykes." he said lighthearted. I can't say I was ready to be so friendly with him.

"I don't want to hate you Corey. I like my life a little bit better when I can pretend you don't exist. But if you're gonna be around, I'd prefer it was as less as possible and that I knew about it. The thought of you two sneaking around this week makes me sick." I admitted.

"Wait, you didn't know?"

"No, I just found out about, oh, an hour ago." I said looking down at my watch.

"I swear I thought you knew Ol, granted, I doubted you were as fine with it as she said, but I didn't know she was keeping it from you."

"Well that makes two of us she lied to Corey, because I sure as hell didn't know shit." I sighed. I could really use a drink right now.

"Well, did you know about the other times?" he said hesitantly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Fucking Christ, what other times?" I groaned.

"I took her home once after a party...in the morning." he muttered and I rolled my eyes.

"And?"

"She came and visited, well I asked her in a way to come see me at the shop while you two weren't on the best of terms."

"God damn, fucking shit." I screeched, getting up out my chair. Maybe coming here was a bad idea.

"Ol, calm down. If anything I helped you out, I told her she still belonged with you." he tried.

"I'm leaving, but I'll tell you this Corey. If this in anyway ends up like last time, I'll fucking kill you. And I'm pretty sure I mean it." I said looking him in those dark brown eyes and walking away.

"You know, ever since she left, I've only had one question for you." he said with a distraught smile. "Would you have done the same thing? If Holly would have come to you, would you have done what I did?"

He doesn't deserve to say her fucking name.

"No, I would have been honest with my friends and myself and realized I couldn't help her."

=========================================

Kristiny’s P.O.V

Sitting on your boyfriend’s porch, waiting for him to get back after your fight seemed pretty fucking pathetic to me a few months ago, but right now it seemed like my only option. I was so freaking stupid. I don’t have it in me to lie so blatantly. The way he looked at kept running through my mind, the pure disgust and rage he had in him while he yelled at me. This was all my fault. I had been out here for about an thirty minutes before I saw his car come around the bend. I can only imagine how pitiful I looked while slumped down on the steps. He pulled into the driveway and cut the engine rather too quickly. As soon as he was out, he hung his head down low as he walked slowly towards me.

“Christ, you’re gonna fucking freeze to death out here,” he groaned while speeding up to me.

“I’m fine.” I stated, looking up at him. He wore a somber expression and took a seat next to me. The tension was thick, but not enough for me not to say what I think came here to admit. “You would have thought after sitting here for over an hour I would have thought, of what I was gonna say by now.” I said to the ground. His arm snaked around my waist and grasped me close to him. I leaned in closer to him and let him lift me up into his lap, facing him. His eyes were kind and soft, unlike how they were before, filled with rage. His cold fingers lifted up to my face and lightly swayed the hair out of my eyes as he nodded at me to speak. “I’m so sorry Oliver. I can’t say that I didn’t mean to lie to you, because that’s exactly what my actions lead to…but I’m sorry for hurting you. You’re nothing short of amazing to me at all times, I don’t want you to think I feel poorly about you. I was stupid to think I knew what was best for you, without even knowing why you hate him so much. That’s your business and I should stay out of it.” I said quietly as my voice started to break and I could feel the tears forming. He avoided my eye contact and stared at the ground. “I fucked up really bad this time, but I’m sorry. And you’re just going to have to accept it because I’m not done loving you.”

His head snapped up at my words as I wrapped my hands around his neck. Wordlessly, he pressed his lips against mine softly. My stomach churned in delight as he kissed me nice and slow. I lost myself in him as we continued to kiss each other with a loving vigor.

You guys are gonna die.” said a voice behind me and I jumped from Oliver. I turned and saw Tom smirking and sighed with a smile as he passed us.

“Can I take you inside now? I have something to say too.” He said with a small grin, his eyes glazed over in love. I nodded as we got up and went inside of the house. I waved awkwardly to his dad as Oliver ushered me to his room. I sat down on the bed as he took off his coats and sat next to me. “Can you just let me let this all out? I promise I’ll answer any question you have after, but I think if I stop I’ll never get this all out.”

"You don't have to tell me-" I started before he brushed his lips against mine once again. “I promise.”

"Well, as you've probably figured it out, me and Corey used to be best mates. When I first moved here, he and I hit it off quick. We went through all sorts of phases and shit. He was another brother to me, as close as me and Tom ever were. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure Tommy was a bit jealous of him back then." he said with a nervous laugh. I wrapped my fingers around his to comfort him as his face started going pale. "You've got to understand love, this all happened a long time ago." he sighed, and I nodded for him to continue.

"Her name was Holly, a Sheffield native and about a year younger than me. Blonde hair, blue eyes, skinny as shit, the complete opposite of you actually. She was without a doubt, the craziest person I have ever met. Our relationship was toxic as soon as it begun. It was mental, all we did was drugs, argue, have sex, it was all pointless really. I was so wrapped up in her, I told myself I love her. I didn't though, she just gave me novelty, a new world that was all bad for me because shit just didn't matter.

"About a month after Count Your Blessings came out, shit changed really quick. I got kinda busy playing gigs and what not, and she became distant. I thought it was because she thought I was gonna leave her something, but it was the complete opposite. Holly would hardly leave her room, she was on edge like never before and it wasn't the drugs. It took me a while to realize that she were pregnant." he sighed as he hung his head down low. My breathing became labored and my hands started to shake as my mind raced.

He had gotten someone pregnant.

"I fucking hated myself for what I had done to her. I was so scared of all the responsibility that was growing inside of her. Our parents figured it out soon and hers tossed her out as soon as they could. She went to stay at Corey's, it was the only place I thought she would be safe from people giving her shit. We talked a lot during those days, and I go-no, I begged her to keep the baby. I didn't know what the next day would bring, but I couldn't stand the thought of her killing something that had a part of me." he said to the floor. I could hear the cracks in his voice, and the faint sniffling coming from his nose signaling that he was in fact crying. I leaned over him and began to rub his back soothingly.

"I was so stupid from the beginning when it came to her. I was so wrapped up in her, that I didn't realize I was the only one she had ever been wrapped up in. That baby was driving her fucking insane, and me along with her. It killed her spirit, and she continued to get more mental. She didn't turn to me though, Corey was her savior here. I ignored the secret glances, how close they were at times, how I often popped up and found her sleeping in his bed. One night when I went to see her, Corey was a little off. He told me she were gone and ran off with her things for good. That she weren't fucking coming back. I fucking panicked as if she were dead or something and went off the deep end. I went downtown and drank, snorted and smoked everything I could find and somehow in a haze, convinced myself that I could find her. I wasn't fit to drive a car and no one was there to stop me. I didn't make it far before I went ahead and got myself hit by another car."

"One thing about hospitals, is you have a long time to think. I really fucked myself in that accident, I was in coma for a week and my mum made sure I knew it. I didn't care though, I wanted to know where her and my baby were. It was driving me mental that while I was laying there, no one was out looking for her. Maybe I was too wrapped up in myself, but I couldn't process while Corey wasn't there. I kept asking and asking between asking in between asking about her, but no one had the fucking balls to tell me what had happened. I guess they were all afraid to tell me, in case I figured out another way to kill myself from a hospital bed. Mum finally broke though, in rage from arguing with me."

"At the time, Corey was the closest thing we had to a manager. Since he wasn't actually in the band, he had time to work out all the kinks and handle all of our shit along with mum. He was also, the only one who had access to the band's financial account along with her. The band agreed it was okay for her to get the money to help pay for my now insane medical bills, but all she found was an empty account and some invoices. Corey had forked over the 3,OOO quid we did have to her, for her runaway and, an- and her abortion." he cried and I pulled him into me. I couldn't stop the tears from flowing from me as he cried into my neck.

"I- I couldn't st-" he started and shushed him.

"That's enough Oliver, you don't have to explain anymore." I sniffled as I rocked him against me. I pulled him down so we could lay, his soft sobs still coming from his body as I ran my fingers through his soft hair. I continued to place soft kisses on his head, wishing I could do anything to soothe what what going through him. He had gone through so much. I continued to rock until I was sure he was asleep.

"You're the complete opposite of her Kristiny." he whispered into my neck, surprising me. "You actually love me and I can never explain to you how good that makes me feel."